PDA

View Full Version : Modern War, back on top!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 10:41 PM
I can't say I'm surprised because I've seen the positive changes over the last 90 to 120 days.

We are receiving excellent and regular communications from our fine moderators and community managers.

The game play has improved at least 85%, in some cases 150%!!!!

We see a few glitches here and there, but they are so minor as to not affect game play.

The new activities and events Gree is offering us, wonderful.

If the game were a mid-term exam, I'd give Gree 99.999%.

After all, who's perfect?

I can only say Gree, thank you.

You might want to consider raising prices (between 75-90% across the board) for the great stuff you offer us. I'm sure a few whiners and complainers will kvetch, they're just outliers. Ignore them. That's what we do.

Why?

Well, then you will have more money to improve the game even more.

I know you fine folks are dumping loads of money into R&D, so if you raised prices by 75-90%, you could crank out greater improvements faster than ever.

Seriously, Gree, $100 a vault, trust me, people say they'd buy vaults for $300 for 1/3 less product, effectively paying $200 for just 1000 bars. Just look at what that candy, pear, and farm game maker charges, surely your fine product is worth more than candies and pears.

All in all, Gree, the great players at DEWIN NUTTIN, thank you.

Your company is amazing.

PS to Gree: We're planning a little get together in San Jose after the New Year.
Would it be possible to arrange a tour of your facilities?
We'd like to look in and see the home of this amazing game and your great programmers "making gaming:cool:magic"!!!!

bam bam.
09-20-2014, 10:45 PM
GREEtarded

headfaction
09-20-2014, 11:30 PM
I can't say I'm surprised because I've seen the positive changes over the last 90 to 120 days.

We are receiving excellent and regular communications from our fine moderators and community managers.

The game play has improved at least 85%, in some cases 150%!!!!

We see a few glitches here and there, but they are so minor as to not affect game play.

The new activities and events Gree is offering us, wonderful.

If the game were a mid-term exam, I'd give Gree 99.999%.

After all, who's perfect?

I can only say Gree, thank you.

You might want to consider raising prices (between 50-75% across the board) for the great stuff you offer us. I'm sure a few whiners and complainers will kvetch, they're just outliers. Ignore them. That's what we do.

Why?

Well, then you will have more money to improve the game even more.

I know you fine folks are dumping loads of money into R&D, so if you raised prices by 45-50%, you could crank out greater improvements faster than ever.

All in all, Gree, the great players at DEWIN NUTTIN, thank you.

Your company is amazing.

PS to Gree: We're planning a little get together in San Jose after the New Year.
Would it be possible to arrange a tour of your facilities?
We'd like to look in and see the home of this amazing game and your great programmers "making gaming:cool:magic"!!!!
You forgot 0%.

HypeTonic
09-20-2014, 11:32 PM
No other percents on there?

HellRaizer
09-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Do you work for gree lol

buckshot
09-21-2014, 12:05 AM
His thread is oozing with sarcasm guys, come on.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2014, 12:07 AM
His thread is oozing with sarcasm guys, come on.

Please, don't do that. I'm just telling it like it is. Things are great up in here.

TylerRocksWisconsin
09-21-2014, 12:26 AM
Your money problems are solved Gree... I'm willing to pay $100 per bar of gold. Hit me up :p

867-53 oh niiiiii-Yee-ine

Annihilator2
09-21-2014, 12:46 AM
"excellent and regular communications"?!
Last example with temporary boosts shows full missing of the communication!!!
Dewin, you lie yourselft. You cannot lie us because we know what is here and how.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-21-2014, 12:53 AM
"excellent and regular communications"?!
Last example with temporary boosts shows full missing of the communication!!!
Dewin, you lie yourselft. You cannot lie us because we know what is here and how.

In the name of the merciful and mighty, Allah, praises unto Him, brother why you call out the truthful brother? I forgive you, brother. We wish you peace and love.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Lol. Sure. That's why Sup is now recruiting members and I've had to wait over a week. Going on two weeks for Gree to recover my account.
SUP is tired of spending money on this game and I can't believe a company would have such slow customer service.
I'd ask Speed ump to have me join him and be a part of SUP but only for free. This game isn't worth spending any money on. It's broken. The game we once loved is lost.

Speed ump
09-21-2014, 06:48 AM
Lol, well sup has always recruited, that's nothing new. Gree has a long way to go before I think they would get a satisfactory rating from any of us. Some things are for sure better, but there's more glitches than ever too. It's anooting stuff that just gets under your skin, because it's almost a daily occurrence.

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Morning Speed. And Eion told me SUP was first recruiting on a large scale back in February or so. She asked me to apply of which I did. But you rejected me. 😭😭😭😭. It's ok. I am a free player now. Gree won't be getting an A. B. or C. Grade from me anytime soon.

Rolinz
09-21-2014, 08:17 AM
I would give Gree an overall C or C-.

I would give them a D in the past but they are moving in the right direction.

TheBFO
09-21-2014, 11:59 AM
I agree.

This game is almost perfection and I agree with you Dewin and advise Gree to raise the price of vaults to $200. Think about this Gree.. people love this game so much and know how amazing it is.. they would buy these vaults up in a second. You make money, players are happy, everyone wins.

I give gree an A++++++++++

Damn good game guys!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2014, 12:11 PM
I agree.

This game is almost perfection and I agree with you Dewin and advise Gree to raise the price of vaults to $200. Think about this Gree.. people love this game so much and know how amazing it is.. they would buy these vaults up in a second. You make money, players are happy, everyone wins.

I give gree an A++++++++++

Damn good game guys!

I always liked your posts. You're a reasonable and fair person, BFO.
I love this great game. I think it's all my great faction friends. We're not too rich, we're all broke.
But, we'll spend our last dollars to play this game and we know Gree deserves more money for giving us what we love, Modern War.
Gree, please, raise prices, we'll pay $200, $300, even $500 for the new, candy sized vaults - 500 bars of Amarillo colored fun for $500. Just $1.00 a bar, and you could sell Amarillo bars of fun for $2.50 a bar, that way us poor people could buy gold cheaper by the bar and let the rich kids buy vaults for $1,000 of 500 bars, making more money, more fun!!

oh, Gree, glad you cleaned up the game and Modern War is cheater, glitcher, hacker free.

cdun13
09-21-2014, 01:04 PM
This guy always talks ab

cdun13
09-21-2014, 01:06 PM
This guy always talks about how he plays for free. Blah blah. Don't listen to his dumb ****. He's just wanting gold to go up because he can't afford it so wants us to not be able to.

2MblaZ
09-21-2014, 02:34 PM
GREEtarded

Perfectly stated...