PDA

View Full Version : GREE and accountability.

Kitty McPurr
09-20-2014, 09:39 PM
GREE has decided that their players don't deserve any winner's lists or any basic accountability for their events. I vote we all spam the simple phrase "#results4us' in all threads constantly, to tell GREE we want event accountability!

sister morphine
09-20-2014, 11:23 PM
It'd be far more productive if players just took matters into their own hands. Back in the day Gree never published this stuff for wars in KA, so players posted their Guild's final scores and it got worked up into a list. Not complete of course but better than nothing. Maybe doing that would spur Gree into doing the job.

The Hammr
09-21-2014, 04:26 AM
It'd be far more productive if players just took matters into their own hands. Back in the day Gree never published this stuff for wars in KA, so players posted their Guild's final scores and it got worked up into a list. Not complete of course but better than nothing. Maybe doing that would spur Gree into doing the job.

If someone is doing that, then they dont have to pay someone to do it. So they would have no reason to.

Max Power
09-21-2014, 05:53 AM
GREE has decided that their players don't deserve any winner's lists or any basic accountability for their events. I vote we all spam the simple phrase "#results4us' in all threads constantly, to tell GREE we want event accountability!

please come up with a solution that would annoy them instead of us.

thank you.

sister morphine
09-21-2014, 08:00 AM
If someone is doing that, then they dont have to pay someone to do it. So they would have no reason to.
Other than people complaining here, enlighten me please as to what reason they have now?

Dipstik
09-21-2014, 08:18 AM

thank you.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iDrC48n-ryY/TIhh1FTr1BI/AAAAAAAAABA/gV7D7zbCEjU/s1600/ScruffySecond.jpg

TZora
09-21-2014, 08:26 AM

thank you.
don't think that will ever happen. been waiting ever since.