PDA

View Full Version : Gree, fix it !!!

Zepson
09-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Gree, your games have become SO unstable !
I raid, game crashes,
I kill epic boss, game crashes,
I kill mobs in trials, game crashes.
Please fix it before ALL your customers leave (the ones that are still here in spite of all bugs, errors, screw-ups, misinformation, temporary boosts and the lack of good communication in general...)
Having said that, ummm, it's a wonder that I'm still here.
Soon there will be nobody left to blame...

P.S: I'm on ipad.

GetItFixed
09-20-2014, 01:44 PM
I am on ipad?! Wow, great information, since there s only 1 ipad out there right?

If you rant at least provide usable information....Ios7 Ios8? Ipad 1,2,3, new, air? :rolleyes:

Toddiekska
09-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I am on ipad?! Wow, great information, since there s only 1 ipad out there right?

If you rant at least provide usable information....Ios7 Ios8? Ipad 1,2,3, new, air? :rolleyes:

Since you like stating the obvious and belittling people, you're a tool. I thought you'd appreciate it. 👍

the_bob
09-20-2014, 05:37 PM
Since you like stating the obvious and belittling people, you're a tool. I thought you'd appreciate it. ��

Ignore the trolls and eventually they will go away. I've had this toolbag on ignore for a few weeks now and I only have to see his drivel when other people respond to him.

Arahant
09-20-2014, 06:03 PM

I am sure that you aren't worried about any popularity contest, but I also have hard time believing that you really have no regard to how you come across to other people. I don't mean to be disrespectful in the slightest, but if you can be more constructive and less destructive, I assure you all these hate posts towards you will drastically reduced and eventually disappear, of course this is my only two cents, as always two each his own...