PDA

View Full Version : Droid glitch can delete other peoples bases

TheBFO
09-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Seen on group me.. Being talked about in multiple rooms on Gm

Droid glitch where people can click your buildings and see how long till collection, and then sell your buildings and they get the money.

Anyone else heard this?

doeboy
09-20-2014, 10:38 AM
I have android and tried to do this and nothing came up same as always no glitch I can see

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 11:07 AM
It works. I've seen the damage wreaked by the magic of the trees. At one time, trees, pink trees were used to protect and heal. Today green trees are used to steal and destroy. My goodness, how times have changed.

Blodiea
09-20-2014, 01:01 PM
I would like to see proof of people selling other people's bases, if this was true I'm sure many players would already be on here griping about all their buildings just disappearing

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 01:42 PM
You can see on droid the collection times of other people's LTB's and such. My friend in VFF keeps getting his base raided and that hurts. $2.4 bil lost every day. The guy can see exactly when they are ready to collect. It needs to be fixed.

Bongo
09-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Got raided by VFF just as my buildings were ready for collection....coincidence or using this bug?

TheBFO
09-20-2014, 02:00 PM
It works. I've seen the damage wreaked by the magic of the trees. At one time, trees, pink trees were used to protect and heal. Today green trees are used to steal and destroy. My goodness, how times have changed.

Yep. The damn trees!!

Bndawgs
09-20-2014, 02:01 PM
I believe if you click sell, it sells your building instead.

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I have a picture of someone's base and their AMR is ready to be raided in 7 hours. $407 mil payout. And the move/sell buttons can be clicked on as well. Yeah not good Gree. Fix it.

Bndawgs
09-20-2014, 02:03 PM
I have a picture of someone's base and their AMR is ready to be raided in 7 hours. $407 mil payout. And the move/sell buttons can be clicked on as well. Yeah not good Gree. Fix it.

ha, I just set my timer for 7 hrs to raided someone's amr. lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 02:04 PM
I believe if you click sell, it sells your building instead.

I believe you've been improperly trained in using trees.

Please, WARNING to all: Using trees is for TRAINED TAPPERS ONY, a tree used improperly can be DANGEROUS to YOUR base.

Please, leave the TREES to trained professional tappers only.

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 02:05 PM
How do I post the pic?

TheBFO
09-20-2014, 02:10 PM
you can go to their base and click on their buildings. It will tell you when they're ready. But there's one step you must perform first. Hold down your finger on a tree at your base, with the other finger tap on your notifications release finger off tree, go to someone's base off your news feed and move your tree there to rivals base. Then you can click on their buildings and it will tell you when to collect

Have fun all droid friends

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 02:14 PM
you can go to their base and click on their buildings. It will tell you when they're ready. But there's one step you must perform first. Hold down your finger on a tree at your base, with the other finger tap on your notifications release finger off tree, go to someone's base off your news feed and move your tree there to rivals base. Then you can click on their buildings and it will tell you when to collect

Have fun all droid friends

Oh no, dude done let the secret loose. LOL

TheBFO
09-20-2014, 02:16 PM
Oh no, dude done let the secret loose. LOL

Lol I felt like wreaking havoc.

Speed ump
09-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Dewin, people are just as gullible today as they were three years ago. Gree is going to fix all the issues with the game too. Just be patient.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Dewin, people are just as gullible today as they were three years ago. Gree is going to fix all the issues with the game too. Just be patient.

ƃɹǝǝ ɥɐs qǝǝu ʇɹʎıuƃ, oɹ sɐʎıuƃ ʇɥǝıɹ ʇɹʎıuƃ ʇo ɟıx sʇnɟɟ˙
uoʇɥıuƃ ǝʌǝɹ ıɯdɹoʌǝs˙
ı pou,ʇ ɔɐɹǝ, ʇɥıs ƃɐɯǝ pou,ʇ ɯǝɐu ʇɥɐʇ ɯnɔɥ ʇo ɯǝ ןıʞǝ ıʇ po ʇo soɯǝ˙

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 03:49 PM
¿ʇɐɥʇ sı ʞɔǝɥ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ,uɐɯʇɐq ,ʍoɔ ʎןoɥun

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Wow, don't know NUTTIN, can't say NUTTIN. WOW
Now the forum seems glitched. What next I ask you?

jrb22250
09-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Was told if you delete someones building, you go back and it is there still. Not sure about the money aspect of it.

Yo Salty
09-20-2014, 05:04 PM
You put your right finger in,
You put your left finger out,

You pull your middle finger I think,
And you shake it all about,

You do the glitchy glitchy,
To turn your income around,
That's what it's all about.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 05:44 PM
You put your right finger in,
You put your left finger out,

You pull your middle finger I think,
And you shake it all about,

You do the glitchy glitchy,
To your income around,
That's what it's all about.

I like salt,
I hate pepper,
They like salt,
They hate pepper,
Lick the salt shaker,
Shake your money maker!

Edbl79
09-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Why isn't this post at the top? I've seen screen shots of this in action and it seems like no one cares

Mikelord
09-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Yep. The damn trees!!

Don't talk about my pink trees. I got them set up 3 of them producing 2 bars of gold. U don't know how long it took me to set them up to even get 1 bar. Don't get started on the green ones. :/

Mikelord
09-21-2014, 01:59 PM
That was a side note on the subject of thhe matter, gree can you please look into ticket number #1912806 about my friends airbase being hacked and deleted. We think it's due to this little magic. Not trying to raise alarm. But we think inorder to raid him the perpetrator simply took out the airbase and Molly whomp him. Lost 300mil in stats

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-21-2014, 02:05 PM
That was a side note on the subject of thhe matter, gree can you please look into ticket number #1912806 about my friends airbase being hacked and deleted. We think it's due to this little magic. Not trying to raise alarm. But we think inorder to raid him the perpetrator simply took out the airbase and Molly whomp him. Lost 300mil in stats

Unfortunately, that is exactly what the playful little miscreants do. I'm sure Gree is aware and all will be well soon.

jeffvan
09-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Someone has visited my base and deleted my composite factory and all my ltbs. Not happy at all right now. GREEdy sorry this out now

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 02:34 PM
In this new inventory system you can see all your buildings and their collections amounts on a list. I took screenshots of every building, plus all my boost buildings. Might be smart for everyone to do it.

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Someone has visited my base and deleted my composite factory and all my ltbs. Not happy at all right now. GREEdy sorry this out now

Lol. People are saying that if you use this on someone it sells your buildings but their buildings come back. Did you try this on someone by chance???

headfaction
09-21-2014, 02:42 PM
It will be gone soon due to big mouth players...

DUSlider1
09-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Android has glitched loading for me before where it will not show all of my buildings until I quit and reload. Are we sure this isn't just that?

PRIMETIME77
09-21-2014, 03:30 PM
You really truly have to be a stupid friggin idiot to advertise glitches and cheats so that gree can fix them. Whomever started this needs a serious kick in the teeth for ruining it for everyone. Congratulations genius!

PRIMETIME77
09-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Why dont we just create another thread to talk about all the glitches and cheats so that everyone knows about them and gree can fix them. Some people here are really a special kind of stupid.

Dirty Mind
09-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Primetime77 and headfaction, will you still feel this way after someone sells off all your buildings? These have to be the #1 and #2 most moronic comments ever on this forum. This glitch doesnt just give one person an advantage, it will destroy and possible end the game of another player.

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Primetime77 and headfaction, will you still feel this way after someone sells off all your buildings? These have to be the #1 and #2 most moronic comments ever on this forum. This glitch doesnt just give one person an advantage, it will destroy and possible end the game of another player.

From what I've been told your buildings come back. Meaning if I sell someone's buildings, I lose mine in the process, but I can revisit their base and they have all their buildings again.

PRIMETIME77
09-21-2014, 04:02 PM
You cannot sell off other peoples bases with this glitch. You may think that you can, but you are really only selling off your own which means you are implying your own guilt and selling out everyone in the process by opening your loud mouth. Once again ruining it for everyone else in the process by acting the fool.

sidlives
09-21-2014, 05:31 PM
You cannot sell off other peoples bases with this glitch. You may think that you can, but you are really only selling off your own which means you are implying your own guilt and selling out everyone in the process by opening your loud mouth. Once again ruining it for everyone else in the process by acting the fool.

But you are looking at information that you should not be entitled to.

poochz
09-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Better look into it GREE. I know someone who sold 2 buildings that belonged to someone else, then he came back on and 2 of his were gone (he deserved it for doing this). Another player in my faction did not even know about the glitch and half of her buildings are gone. A ticket was sent to GREE. I don't know how all this **** is possible?!?!!?

poochz
09-21-2014, 06:48 PM
Lol. People are saying that if you use this on someone it sells your buildings but their buildings come back. Did you try this on someone by chance???

This does happen. An idiot I know tried it only to lose two of his best LTBs.

SiaoNam
09-21-2014, 07:17 PM
If you know the glitch or want to try, why go set timer and conduct the raid?
Go and sell rival's building. Make a quick bucks faster.

Those who have building disappear on android device. Here is what you can do:
1) Send ticket to Gree and CC to your own email. (For record)
2) Go device setting > App > MW > Clear (delete) data + Clear (delete caches)
3) Exit and restart your device.

On the restart, all your LE & Some buildings will still not being seen. But if you try move any SEEN building, you will see their foot print.
Allow game to be on for few minutes.
Restart MW again, allow some time for game to run.
Repeat the above, all your buildings will be back.

*Note: Since you had Cleared (deleted) data & caches, the next time you go to a new mission map. Be patience, it takes times to load back that map. You may have to restart to get that map back to your device.

The above works on my android. I was a victim as well. :mad:
And I hope that idiot who sell my LE building, say good bye to his... :D :o

Jerle
09-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Just dropping a note in here:

For every instance we've checked out so far, people missing buildings has been self-inflicted. Any attempts to use this 'hack' to sell other people's buildings will only result in your selling off random buildings of your own.

The interface clearly needs some improvement to prevent people from even thinking they can do that, but it's a bit sad to watch some of the tickets roll in with people who clearly tried this and burned themselves.

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 08:04 PM

For every instance we've checked out so far, people missing buildings has been self-inflicted. Any attempts to use this 'hack' to sell other people's buildings will only result in your selling off random buildings of your own.

The interface clearly needs some improvement to prevent people from even thinking they can do that, but it's a bit sad to watch some of the tickets roll in with people who clearly tried this and burned themselves.

How many tickets have you received?

Robespierre
09-21-2014, 08:05 PM

Thanks Jerle, I just had to clean off my monitor from laughing so hard. Those tickets should be on the slow/no action karma track in response.

If you tried to pull this on another player and then had the gall to send in a ticket for your missing building, google "antisocial personality disorder" or "sociopath" so you know what the prison psychologist is talking about in the future.

headfaction
09-21-2014, 08:11 PM

You sell your own buildings and you don't sell theirs. I've tired with my mini. So whoever said that lied and wants attention so the glitch can be fixed for whatever stupid reason.

Jerle
09-21-2014, 08:16 PM
How many tickets have you received?

More than 10, less than 100 so far. Enough where I figured saying something might help people from hurling themselves headlong off a cliff - even if it's karmic justice in a way.

headfaction
09-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know the person who made this thread? Because I will personally drop 20 billion dollars on a faction to get his name and level. This guy/girl needs to be hit every hour on the hour for this! Thanks!

headfaction
09-21-2014, 08:20 PM
More than 10, less than 100 so far. Enough where I figured saying something might help people from hurling themselves headlong off a cliff - even if it's karmic justice in a way.

The glitch/hack doesn't hurt anybody so will it be fixed?

fatbodychris
09-21-2014, 08:23 PM

If you collection times were posted for people to see above your buildings, would that be bad?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2014, 08:24 PM

There's nothing to fix, if you didn't attempt it. LOL

headfaction
09-21-2014, 08:31 PM
If you collection times were posted for people to see above your buildings, would that be bad?

No because I make 152 million dollars an hour so if I get robbed I still have tons of money for nothing really lol.

headfaction
09-21-2014, 08:35 PM
There's nothing to fix, if you didn't attempt it. LOL

I've been using the glitch for years until now it is public knowledge because of idiots!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2014, 09:13 PM
I've been using the glitch for years until now it is public knowledge because of idiots!

Yes, there is that. That would also describe them.

headfaction
09-21-2014, 11:15 PM
What a tool you are

None of these ass clowns know who I am. Level 132 come find me.

Bunch of butthurt babies I gave up their glitch ��������
Lol I'm fine ya rat. What's your name? I'm right around you.

krabbie
09-22-2014, 12:22 AM
Gree should close this thread immediatly, dont want anybody to use this cheat. Found out it works on my android... A shame! Wont use it though

Fergus14
09-22-2014, 04:22 AM
So long as Gree Support immediately refuses to reinstate those ticketing saying they lost their building when they tried an underhand tactic on a rival, it serves them right.

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 05:24 AM
Gree should close this thread immediatly, dont want anybody to use this cheat. Found out it works on my android... A shame! Wont use it though

That's exactly why I posted it. So people can use it. Duh.

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 06:59 AM
Lol I'm fine ya rat. What's your name? I'm right around you.

My name is headfaction in game, I just changed it to that.

Come find me, and attack me on the hour every hour.

The_Jedi
09-22-2014, 07:52 AM
That's exactly why I posted it. So people can use it. Duh.

So does this work android to android, or android to ios also?

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 07:53 AM
So does this work android to android, or android to ios also?

As far as I know, both. I am iOS so I can't do it, but from what I understand it will work on anybody on your news feed.

The_Jedi
09-22-2014, 07:56 AM
As far as I know, both. I am iOS so I can't do it, but from what I understand it will work on anybody on your news feed.

What I meant was, I am on IOS, can the android players see my collection times?

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 07:57 AM
What I meant was, I am on IOS, can the android players see my collection times?

As far as I know, yes, they can as long as you are on their newsfeed.

The_Jedi
09-22-2014, 09:59 AM
As far as I know, yes, they can as long as you are on their newsfeed.

Well that sucks...Really puts a crimp in raiding for IOS users....

BostonHammer
09-22-2014, 10:31 AM

Nice job BFO. I love it when people come on here and complain that about glitches being made public.

BigWooly
09-22-2014, 11:17 AM
So I try to sell someone's building after proofing that there is no real harm done to the subjects base and it's ok for random buildings on my base to disappear permanently. Awesome gree thanks for that. Sure I shouldn't have tried to get easy cash but this really is a joke.

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:21 AM
No one can beat me in VVF lol. So don't make yourself look stupid on here please.

Maybe not in VVF, but maybe in VFF.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:23 AM
So I try to sell someone's building after proofing that there is no real harm done to the subjects base and it's ok for random buildings on my base to disappear permanently. Awesome gree thanks for that. Sure I shouldn't have tried to get easy cash but this really is a joke.

Stop trying sell peoples buildings because it doesn't work. Moron!

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Maybe not in VVF, but maybe in VFF.

Huh? We go against them all the time. No one in the faction can beat me boy!

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:26 AM
Huh? We go against them all the time. No one in the faction can beat me boy!

Doubtful, boy.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Doubtful, boy.

It's proven every war. I'm in OLD SCHOOL WARRIORS boy!

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:29 AM

I am in Only Sup Wins, boy.

No, I'm really not (see I can bullsh1t too) but it's no surprise an "OSW" member doesn't want a glitch revealed. You guys love your glitches and hacks. But you aren't really OSW, so it doesn't matter.

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Quite the FumbDuck you are and even more so coming on here complaining afterwards. I sense that you used to and probably still ride the little short bus.

Right?!?! That gave me a laugh.

Mr Art0is
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
You sell your own buildings and you don't sell theirs. I've tired with my mini. So whoever said that lied and wants attention so the glitch can be fixed for whatever stupid reason.

Does anyone know the person who made this thread? Because I will personally drop 20 billion dollars on a faction to get his name and level. This guy/girl needs to be hit every hour on the hour for this! Thanks!

No because I make 152 million dollars an hour so if I get robbed I still have tons of money for nothing really lol.

Your faction gets raided daily you du.mb fu.ck, goes to show your a billy bullsh1tter

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
I am in Only Sup Wins, boy.

What's your name in there? because I have a friends in there.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Your faction gets raided daily you du.mb fu.ck, goes to show your a billy bullsh1tter

Not me but thanks!

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:33 AM
What's your name in there? because I have a friends in there.

See my above edit

No, I'm really not (see I can bullsh1t too) but it's no surprise an "OSW" member doesn't want a glitch revealed. You guys love your glitches and hacks. But you aren't really OSW, so it doesn't matter.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:34 AM

What's your in game name? I'll take you for everything you got if you're not a level 200+ chump!

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:35 AM
See my above edit

I don't have to prove nothing to you. I know what I'm about on this game. I will trash you boy!

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:37 AM
I don't have to prove nothing to you. I know what I'm about on this game. I will trash you boy!

How's it feel to try super duper hard and still place second? You know you coulda scored 80M less points last WD and still gotten second. OSW got nothin on SUP, but you aren't really OSW so it doesn't matter, boy.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:39 AM
How's it feel to try super duper hard and still place second? You know you coulda scored 80M less points last WD and still gotten second. OSW got nothin on SUP, but you aren't really OSW so it doesn't matter, boy.

Lmfao. What did your team do last war?

Mr Art0is
09-22-2014, 11:41 AM

He could of at least lied and said he was on the winning team, instead he makes himself look even more moronic by claiming to be on the team that always finishes behind sup.

Nothing to see here, this guys a grade A idiot

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Lmfao. What did your team do last war?

Top 40, nothing too crazy.. proud of top 40.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Top 40, nothing too crazy.. proud of top 40.

Then why down me?

headfaction
09-22-2014, 11:52 AM
He could of at least lied and said he was on the winning team, instead he makes himself look even more moronic by claiming to be on the team that always finishes behind sup.

Nothing to see here, this guys a grade A idiot

What's your stats and name!? Then it will be the end of talking...

BostonHammer
09-22-2014, 01:50 PM

I love internet tough guys. haha.

Lift Ticket
09-22-2014, 02:08 PM

Hey toughguy, what's your in game name and level?

headfaction
09-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Hey toughguy, what's your in game name and level?

Headfaction. 3.84 billion plus attack, 3.01 billion plus defense, and level 128. Chumps can't even tell me your stats and names lol.

Speed ump
09-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Hey headfaction, I really am in sup wins. If you were actually in OSW, I would not be suprised. They have a track record of using and abusing glitches there. i guess it dosnt hurt anyone any more than our free gold right?lol. At least your an honest cheater, been cheating for your years by your own admission. Whenever you grow up and are really ready to play with the big boys, come visit me at lvL 300. Riddler, mr freeze, and urdummy.

crazeejay
09-22-2014, 02:39 PM
I love internet tough guys. haha.

freeking comical

Dickweed
09-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Come on' man! +1 to anyone who gets that reference! <<<<

+1......$billion to my poor little faction? COME ON MAN! Come on man. COME on man. Come ON MAN! :D got Jay on right now.

headfaction
09-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Hey headfaction, I really am in sup wins. If you were actually in OSW, I would not be suprised. They have a track record of using and abusing glitches there. i guess it dosnt hurt anyone any more than our free gold right?lol. At least your an honest cheater, been cheating for your years by your own admission. Whenever you grow up and are really ready to play with the big boys, come visit me at lvL 300. Riddler, mr freeze, and urdummy.

I don't even own a android. All apple products and I don't even know nothing about the glitch or how to do it lol. I just heard about it in the black market. Just wanted to f$&@ with some people lol. Thanks for that everyone lmao.

TheBFO
09-22-2014, 03:40 PM
I don't even own a android. All apple products and I don't even know nothing about the glitch or how to do it lol. I just heard about it in the black market. Just wanted to f$&@ with some people lol. Thanks for that everyone lmao.

Lol now ump comes in here and you claim to just be messing with everyone.

Hahaha

headfaction
09-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Lol now ump comes in here and you claim to just be messing with everyone.

Hahaha

Well I had all you guys going lol. Plus SUP never wins... They pay gree for this crappy game lol.

SunWuKong
09-22-2014, 04:53 PM
this is by far one of the best funny post.

Speed ump
09-22-2014, 06:06 PM
even more honest now, admitting you lied about a lie,lol. i dont think many had bought it from what i was reading. i also know the osw roster very well, and knew you arnt there. but, anyone is always welcome to come visit my bases anytime. i enjoy speediql,and a bit of banter.

BostonHammer
09-23-2014, 07:03 AM
Well I had all you guys going lol. Plus SUP never wins... They pay gree for this crappy game lol.

I guess that's what people do when they have no friends and their mom cuts off cable to their basement bedroom. Sad really.

Kefa
09-23-2014, 07:41 AM
and not a single comment or response from the company...

headfaction
09-23-2014, 11:45 AM

Because they don't care about us players. Only our money matters to them...

headfaction
09-23-2014, 11:57 AM
I guess that's what I do when they have no friends and my mom cuts off cable to their basement bedroom. I'm sad for myself so I make up things because your account is way better then mine will ever be. Sorry Headfaction!

Yeah that's is sad and I feel your pain but my advice to you is get a real job and not that fast food place you call a job so your parents are proud that little Boston. That he finally has a job and isn't sitting at home mooching off us.

Baltimore Bully
09-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Because they don't care about us players. Only our money matters to them...

Exactly right!

Baltimore Bully
09-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Yeah that's is sad and I feel your pain but my advice to you is get a real job and not that fast food place you call a job so your parent are proud that little Boston. That he finally has a job and isn't sitting at home mooching off us.

Ha ha burn!!!! Too funny.

Kefa
09-23-2014, 01:05 PM
If you check Tadaah's profile, it shows the last activity as 9/19/14 (MIA? Vacation? Ill? Quit? Fired?). Clementine's last activity was today, but she's busy of course answering questions in other game titles' forums.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-23-2014, 01:49 PM
If you check Tadaah's profile, it shows the last activity as 9/19/14 (MIA? Vacation? Ill? Quit? Fired?). Clementine's last activity was today, but she's busy of course answering questions in other game titles' forums.

What time is it?

Never mind, its nearing the time of night when things came apart for Cinderella.

BostonHammer
09-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Nice edit. You must be happy fast food restaurants have Wifi so you can log on during your breaks.

headfaction
09-23-2014, 03:14 PM
Nice advice. I'm happy to work at fast food restaurants. They have Wifi so you can log on during your breaks.

Yeah but still you can do better. It's a dead end job. Just a thought buddy.

BigTex87
09-23-2014, 03:38 PM

Not sure why you would expect one. This issue does not cost them any profits unlike the airline glitch that reduced gold spending. It took 2yrs just for them to get stats to display correctly on Android so good luck getting them to address this. It also seems to be way blown out of proportion by the thread title. The way it appears is you cannot delete someone's base you only delete your own. Gree should just refuse to restore lost buildings as the players got what they deserved. You can only use the "tree" spy on someone currently on your newsfeed so it's impact is limited in my opinion. If Gree was smart they should create a "spy" feature to allow all players to be able see a opponents hidden collection times for a cost with a random success rate of the spy succeeding. If the spy fails the opponent is notified you tried to place a spy and has the revenge option button available for your base.

Jaded Fusion
09-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Not sure why you would expect one. This issue does not cost them any profits unlike the airline glitch that reduced gold spending. It took 2yrs just for them to get stats to display correctly on Android so good luck getting them to address this. It also seems to be way blown out of proportion by the thread title. The way it appears is you cannot delete someone's base you only delete your own. Gree should just refuse to restore lost buildings as the players got what they deserved. You can only use the "tree" spy on someone currently on your newsfeed so it's impact is limited in my opinion. If Gree was smart they should create a "spy" feature to allow all players to be able see a opponents hidden collection times for a cost with a random success rate of the spy succeeding. If the spy fails the opponent is notified you tried to place a spy and has the revenge option button available for your base.

^^^most logical response on this thread so far.

btw heard they fixed it already, but I'm IOS so I don't know for sure.

PollekeW
09-28-2014, 10:36 AM
Yes they did, and no they didn't
Still able to do it on 1 of my devices

What?
10-13-2014, 12:19 AM
I don't know if this is a real glitch, but I had two days in a row where my 24 hour buildings were raided and my 12 hour building were left untouched. Both instances the 12 hour buildings were set to collect within minutes of my 24 hour buildings. That means my 24 hour buildings were raided right as they were able to be collected. It could be a coincidence, but after reading this thread, I don't know. I'm not in these players news feed though so maybe I'm just extremely unlucky. Oh and by the way, both these players had hundreds of millions less stats than me and still won every raid and they may be cheating...awesome game.