PDA

View Full Version : Gree. We want these changes

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 08:39 AM
Everyone. Tell what kind of changes you want in the game. Only positive feedback wanted. Have fun doing all the events today. I'm going outside for a run.

jrb22250
09-20-2014, 08:57 AM
Back to Base Button

I want go back to base button back / or remove some targets / or when you hit goal button to take you to map, you can only hit that target.
Way too many targets with out go back button and LAG I hit more wrong targets trying to click 10,000 times that GREE makes us to get 200+ kills

EDITED: I was told the Go Back Button was disabled for Airplane glitch. This is now fixed right? So no reason we can not have button back.

Mikelord
09-20-2014, 09:01 AM
I don't understand we have always asked in every post what we want, but they never listen....
I would never see myself condoning this but I sure wish if Isis wanted to target USA for some terrorist organization bomb blow up ****, I really wouldn't mind them targeting gree headquarters. U know how many times I've asked them to fix the concrete walls and the way you buy them or how IOS does not see trees/barrels/sandbags of rivals you can only see your own.... I seriously wouldn't mind those crazy Islamic extremists going to gree and blowing themselves up along with them in the process so we can hire real people who are for the customers

Ozymandias
09-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Not that it bothers me too much, but updating the Frontline help in the tutorial so that it doesn't tell you how to play full assault might avoid confusion for some. And also correcting the presumed error in the WD walkthrough, saying that hits with the wall up only score 25% would just, well... be better.

RufusZeal
09-20-2014, 09:14 AM
here are some of the things that I personally think they should change
-remove this garbage temporary reward system no one likes it and I know that i wont spend money on it
-Raiding if someone is 100k iph and can raid someone that is over 2m iph higher that's just bull sh*t,instead only allow players within 50-100k iph of each to raid each other.
-LTQ just stop seriously thanks limit them to 1-3 max per cycle I'm sure there are enough people who are that we are sick and tired of a LTQ every other damn day FIX THIS
-doing health pack sales instead of just doing 20% sales not cool and not worth it you cheapskates
-LISTEN TO PLAYERS, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND PLAYERS ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS SO LISTEN YOU DUMB F*CKS

things that i do like about this game
+40% sales

can't really think of much more but if anyone wants to add to this that would be great

fatbodychris
09-20-2014, 09:49 AM
I for one think the temporary reward system is nice. A lot of people cry on these forums about not being able to get health reduction time or +1 energy and then when they finally do get the chance to get those bonuses they cry that you have to buy them. You don't have to pay for any of those bonuses. Get a better faction. Plan better to go for the rewards your team wants. It's that easy.

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Back from my run. Whew!!! Well I do like the comments so far. Lets add to it.
Free temp bonuses are alright. They benefit for a short time but I prefer bonuses that are forever yours and don't have an expiration date.

Led
09-20-2014, 10:11 AM
I would like the mods to be familiar with this game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 10:36 AM
I don't understand we have always asked in every post what we want, but they never listen....
I would never see myself condoning this but I sure wish if Isis wanted to target USA for some terrorist organization bomb blow up ****, I really wouldn't mind them targeting gree headquarters. U know how many times I've asked them to fix the concrete walls and the way you buy them or how IOS does not see trees/barrels/sandbags of rivals you can only see your own.... I seriously wouldn't mind those crazy Islamic extremists going to gree and blowing themselves up along with them in the process so we can hire real people who are for the customers

That post could get you a visit from a quartet of men wearing dark suits, driving big black SUVS.
That wasn't a very smart comment.
It's not worth getting detained and interrogated by the JTTF.
Such interrogations often prompt federal grand jury indictment.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/terrorism/terrorism_jttfs

Kefa
09-20-2014, 11:45 AM
?..

Dewin Nuttin is right. If you live in the US you may have just committed a federal crime. You should probably edit or delete your post ASAP and nicely ask Dewin Nuttin to edit the quote out of his reply. I know that seems sensationalistic in a free society, but it is a fact and people have been detained for threats like this, and less.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1453655/man-arrested-for-facebook-post-free-speech-or-terrorist-threat/

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 01:38 PM
He doesn't really mean it. People just say stuff when they are mad. And it's not something he could be charged with. He said he wouldn't condone it.

I've read far worse posts that actually were what people would be a part of. But be careful Mike. That's all. It's not like the thought hasn't crossed the minds of many that play this game.

Kefa
09-20-2014, 01:42 PM
He doesn't really mean it. People just say stuff when they are mad. And it's not something he could be charged with. He said he wouldn't condone it.

I've read far worse posts that actually were what people would be a part of. But be careful Mike. That's all. It's not like the thought hasn't crossed the minds of many that play this game.

I know that. In the reference I posted that guy simply quoted song lyrics. He didn't get charged either, but spent 8 days in jail getting interrogated.

I'm sorry if I sounded accusatory, I didn't mean it that way. "Be careful" is exactly what I meant, too.

RazAlguise
09-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Kefa. I read a post. I think it was on FB or something. This guy mentioned buying a plane ticket for an important person and flying him to ISIS. I'm sure he got busted for his comment. I DON'T WISH HARM ON ANYONE. So I was shocked at his comment.

Big John
09-20-2014, 05:44 PM
I've read some crazy stuff on here over the years but hoping someone blows up Gree HQ takes the prize.

headfaction
09-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Yeah......

Yo Salty
09-20-2014, 09:24 PM
This is similar to the donate button in the faction vault. I'd like to have the option of entering a specified amount of energy to kill a npc target instead of continually tapping to get 1 kill.

If target (A) requires 5 attacks for 1 kill at 200 energy per hit], then why not add a feature where one can enter 1000 energy and kill the target with 1 tap?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2014, 10:32 PM
This is similar to the donate button in the faction vault. I'd like to have the option of entering a specified amount of energy to kill a npc target instead of continually tapping to get 1 kill.

If target (A) requires 5 attacks for 1 kill at 200 energy per hit], then why not add a feature where one can enter 1000 energy and kill the target with 1 tap?

Yes, that is a great idea.
I'm, sure with all the major improvements we have seen over the last 90 days, Gree will give us your great idea, too.

Gree has turned everything around, and I can't say enough for the outstanding improvements they have made.

Thank you, to all the fine employees at Gree for making this game number 1 again!

bam bam.
09-20-2014, 10:48 PM
A simple one that we have been asking for since day dot. Our in army 3000th or last unit would be nice.

buckshot
09-21-2014, 08:14 AM

You'll still be tapping the same amount, whether its on a target, or the letters and numbers to adjust how much you want per tap.

thunder
09-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Need a stamina ltq

Robin CC
09-22-2014, 05:26 AM
-Raiding if someone is 100k iph and can raid someone that is over 2m iph higher that's just bull sh*t,instead only allow players within 50-100k iph of each to raid each other.

What a stupid idea.

I personally have a higher IPH than most around my level and I have to be careful and collect my buildings on time. If someone's attack is high enough to get me even though their IPH sucks then they still deserve to get me given the chance... What's more annoying is having someone whose attack is 60-80million lower than your defence still able to raid you but that's always existed so I've learned to live with it.

The Pharoah
09-22-2014, 07:47 AM
- End stacking tier rewards for frontline and WD.

- Fix the defence buildings so that they actually do something.

- Slow down on the number of events.

- Consider creating some new maps.

- Consider rolling out a Quest Map where all the targets for an LTQ are on one map, without the normal map NPCs getting in the way all the time. There's no need for them to always be NPCs, after all. That could be a good excuse to render some new buildings which you could later use as WD limited time buildings.

- And finally, I know it's a tiny annoyance but please please please please FIX THE DAMN FORTIFIED BUNKERS AND DRONE FLIGHT CONTROL CENTRES SO THEY ACTUALLY SIT INSIDE THEIR FOORTPRINTS!!! I have borderline OCD and every time I see them it's like a needle in my eye!

Paisthecoolest
09-22-2014, 08:55 AM
I would never see myself condoning this but...

What you want to say is that the Blacklist premieres tonight, and you hope that Raymond Reddington, played brilliantly by James Spader, use the FBI to take down the massive criminal enterprise known as: #69) Gree.

VikingsVoice
09-22-2014, 10:51 AM
I have changed my expectation for this game. I no longer expect things to properly function, I no longer expect things to be fixed, I no longer expect information upfront or to have clarity. I no longer expect any kind of stabilization.Most of the tactics demonstrated here are signs of a failing company/product, if a product is good and people want it, the simple economics of supply and demand will set the price and drive revenue. When a company is constantly changing and devaluing the customer, it is usually due to the fact that they are missing their financial projections/profitability goals. Nothing will be fixed or improved here unless GR** can capitalize on it to make a profit. The glitches that cost them cash will be fixed and not because it's the right thing but because they lose money. The fact that you can now spend real money for temporary bonuses demonstrates a declining short term interest in this dying app. My advice would be to find something new that is satisfying and properly functions instead of trying and hoping this once great game will return from the scrap yard

kmikulz
09-22-2014, 01:04 PM
What I would like to see changed in this game, I will list a few, but have many more:

PVP Tournaments to come back to give us a reason to use all these stamina refills you are giving out.
Reduction of LTQ and Case Events, everyone I talk to is sick of the number of these you are putting out.
30 min Frontline matchups seem to be more popular. Fix the ingame chat, it is still horrible for Frontline.
Change the raid algorithyms and make it much more reasonable. Not everyone can be attacked.
We need another composite type building to help balance the stats that you have skewed out of control.
Alliance Defense would be a good idea as well instead of all alliance attack bonuses.
Allow a warbase editor like clash of clans to make redoing your base fun and easy
Make defense buildings mean something again.
Allow players to redistribute skill points, since you change the game constantly, how about let us change something
Allow a way to dump units not in our inventory, you gave us an inventory system, now give us the chance to get rid of crap
I personally like temporary bonuses, and the treasure hunting style ltq's, better than the same old boring ones
Clean up NPC's, I get tired of looking for a needle in a haystack and attacking the wrong targets, Clean that crap up!
Mix up the cycles with new and old events, it is getting boring doing the same thing over and over
Stop raising masters raid boss health to cater to the elite factions in the game, make it attainable for the top 100
Stop false advertising, like current masters ILTQ bonus being 40%, you would have less claims against you for refunds
Add new levels, dont you think we have been at lvl 300 cap long enough, and stop penalizing players for leveling up
Take away concrete and walls, it is an out dated concept, and people just buy concrete or hack for it. Might wanna check a few factions, I think 1 billion concrete might be a bit suspicion, dont you?
Allow coleaders to help divy out the responsibilities
If you are going to keep walls make it an easy task as opposed to something that the leader dreads to do

I could go on and on, and i no alot of these have been out there for a while.

But hey you asked..........

kmikulz
09-22-2014, 01:04 PM
What I would like to see changed in this game, I will list a few, but have many more:

PVP Tournaments to come back to give us a reason to use all these stamina refills you are giving out.
Reduction of LTQ and Case Events, everyone I talk to is sick of the number of these you are putting out.
30 min Frontline matchups seem to be more popular. Fix the ingame chat, it is still horrible for Frontline.
Change the raid algorithyms and make it much more reasonable. Not everyone can be attacked.
We need another composite type building to help balance the stats that you have skewed out of control.
Alliance Defense would be a good idea as well instead of all alliance attack bonuses.
Allow a warbase editor like clash of clans to make redoing your base fun and easy
Make defense buildings mean something again.
Allow players to redistribute skill points, since you change the game constantly, how about let us change something
Allow a way to dump units not in our inventory, you gave us an inventory system, now give us the chance to get rid of crap
I personally like temporary bonuses, and the treasure hunting style ltq's, better than the same old boring ones
Clean up NPC's, I get tired of looking for a needle in a haystack and attacking the wrong targets, Clean that crap up!
Mix up the cycles with new and old events, it is getting boring doing the same thing over and over
Stop raising masters raid boss health to cater to the elite factions in the game, make it attainable for the top 100
Stop false advertising, like current masters ILTQ bonus being 40%, you would have less claims against you for refunds
Add new levels, dont you think we have been at lvl 300 cap long enough, and stop penalizing players for leveling up
Take away concrete and walls, it is an out dated concept, and people just buy concrete or hack for it. Might wanna check a few factions, I think 1 billion concrete might be a bit suspicion, dont you?
Allow coleaders to help divy out the responsibilities
If you are going to keep walls make it an easy task as opposed to something that the leader dreads to do

I could go on and on, and i no alot of these have been out there for a while.

But hey you asked..........

cdun13
09-22-2014, 02:55 PM
Why do people ask for less events? Just because you can't do them you want them to take them away? Some of us can and enjoy having a lot of events. Even if you don't do them all you have the options to or not.

Bob_55
09-22-2014, 03:27 PM
A game working

Spetsnaz
09-22-2014, 11:04 PM
How much easier would life be if the leader had a button they could press that would reset all faction points and donations? Otherwise every week we would need to ask each member to jump out of the faction and then request back in order for all faction points and money donations to be cleared.