PDA

View Full Version : Temporary boosts

Evil Mastermind
09-20-2014, 07:23 AM
I wouldventure to say that the majority of players would not find this as a value added feature. GREE, nice attempt in adding new content but this isn't a positive addition to the game. What do you think?

Major Elvis Newton
09-20-2014, 08:04 PM
Sucks -- not worth the Xp (which is not temporary)

Alexindahouss94
09-20-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't think it's a great idea, but the health regen, whether temp or not, helps significantly during RB and WD.

Alexindahouss94
09-20-2014, 08:18 PM
I would like to see the first 2 temp health regen boosts become permanent because of the lack of communication. It's wrong that some players spent a ton of gold on something they won't have forever.

xxxfff
09-20-2014, 08:35 PM
They are in addition to regular prizes with attack/defense boosts. This makes them a nice nuance/addition and fun to have the extra regen power if only for a bit.
The confusion in the beginning was shi**y, but having temp boosts layered into things is fun. As long as temporary prizes don't wholly supplant the permanent ones..

kmikulz
09-20-2014, 09:37 PM
I got them all gold free

headfaction
09-20-2014, 09:50 PM
This game is not worth playing if it's going to be like this!

Annihilator2
09-20-2014, 10:01 PM
I don't think it's a great idea, but the health regen, whether temp or not, helps significantly during RB and WD.

Disagree: health regen boosts came on the end of RB when it was later...

I would like to see the first 2 temp health regen boosts become permanent because of the lack of communication. It's wrong that some players spent a ton of gold on something they won't have forever.

Agree, first three boosts must be converted to permanent.

bam bam.
09-21-2014, 05:10 AM
Sucks -- not worth the Xp (which is not temporary)

Nailed it on the head. Once this sinks in ppl will not touch these in future. I bit early but won't again with hindsight.