PDA

View Full Version : [Question/Feedbackl] What has been your favorite LOOKING unit?

Tadaaah
09-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey guys,

As many of you know, we're gearing up for an amazing Player Appreciation Month. You may start seeing some weird and unusual questions and polls.

This time around we'd love to know what item(s) you found the most aesthetically pleasing from Kingdom Age! Please list any in the comments below.

Remember this isn't about stats, power, defense, purely a vain question. What was the Most BA, the Most Beautiful, the Most Manly, the Most Magical? Pick your favorites and share!

Thanks!

Vile Lynn
09-22-2014, 08:35 AM
It goes both ways, Tadaaah.

You want info/feedback? Start by giving us some!

*ignored* :(

Vile Lynn
09-23-2014, 11:23 AM
wow... the mods can move this rubbish from the Announcements & Events subforum while ignoring all of the problems that have been posted in the last 24hrs.

Go have your art contest somewhere else.

All of them are trash if we can't play.

Lys
09-23-2014, 11:40 AM
wow... the mods can move this rubbish from the Announcements & Events subforum while ignoring all of the problems that have been posted in the last 24hrs.

Go have your art contest somewhere else.

All of them are trash if we can't play.

Agreed so much, Vile. So, so much. I don't know how to code, and I'm sure even I could fix this issue with the EB quest and many others with a simple CTRL F function...

GetItFixed
09-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Agreed so much, Vile. So, so much. I don't know how to code, and I'm sure even I could fix this issue with the EB quest and many others with a simple CTRL F function...

Lol....yeah, it wouod be funny if it wouldn t be sooo sad. Even my 7 year old couod prob do it.

Arahant
09-23-2014, 12:18 PM
You know what like most I am also going to ignore you on this, like they said; Go and have your art contest somewhere else!!!

GetItFixed
09-23-2014, 12:19 PM
My favorite designed Unit "Serpentine Phoenix".

Sadly this great design was wasted for a low status Unit.

Sandhawk
09-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Tadaaah, I am sure that you are a decent human being in real life. You started off on the right foot, maybe a detour off the path here or there. But unfortunately you got in bed with the wrong company. I don't know how much BS they feed you to string us along or how tight the leash is now-a-days. But I stand firmly with these guys.

How can you possibly come on here and ask for feedback on one of the least important topics while ingoring all the serious issues rife through out the game that have yet to be addressed by a company representative?

Shade CBD
09-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Got to agree with everyone so far. How about Gree works on fixing its numerous issues instead of worrying about the prettiest unit. Seems like the bigger issue should be trying to stop coding more bugs in with every update.

It does go with out saying that the capybara epic boss thing was ugly. Super ugly. That thing would cause any new players to burn their devices.

MaartenRebel
10-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Aqua mancer