PDA

View Full Version : 17 individual missions and 6 faction. Right...

Sumiala
09-19-2014, 11:24 AM
And those 17 individual do not include the force degradation and other vintage missions.
Just as well I am going on holiday for two weeks.

jrb22250
09-19-2014, 11:27 AM
And those 17 individual do not include the force degradation and other vintage missions.
Just as well I am going on holiday for two weeks.

No kidding. Where are all the walk thrus. LOL bet they cant even figure out whats what. Tell me this is not going to be a GREE nightmare for problems.

seaagg
09-19-2014, 11:28 AM
I quit, this is ridiculous. Most of the prizes will be worthless in a couple days anyway.

Thief
09-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Lol yea without advance notice on what the prizes are, what requirements are, What anything is....how can someone figure out what to even start on? This is a joke.

destroyer ita
09-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Plus they have removed lot of tiers in frontline,That is not fair gree..

jrb22250
09-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Lol yea without advance notice on what the prizes are, what requirements are, What anything is....how can someone figure out what to even start on? This is a joke.

Oh GREE how you f*ck the....

TheBFO
09-19-2014, 11:32 AM

They did say they were going to do this because of them changing the prize rewarding structure.

However, I don't even know where to begin or what to look at right now..

2MblaZ
09-19-2014, 11:33 AM
It's impossible to suggest this for myriad of addicts, but how awesome it would be if MOST of hardcore MW addicts stood against this and simply SAT OUT this whole nonsense of a cluster event?!?...

Would you - GREE and MW developers / mgrs - pay attention then to what kind of nonsense you keep throwing at us?!?...

At least if you gave us heads up on requirements, we would know which is possible to commit to - fltq only, or do both - indy AND fltq, and if so - which?!? masters / Prestige or prestige only, or maybe masters only... Need to estimate how much gold it would be worth, plan a bit, don't you think it's only good for your players?!?

Out for a day to cool... Sitting EMPTY nrg after barely making to finish prestige for wrapper last event that ended just... few mins ago lol...

:mad:

Toby_Bear
09-19-2014, 11:33 AM

When thief comments like this then you know it's ****ed up! I just laughed when I saw the goals page...

Thief
09-19-2014, 11:37 AM

Two separate issues but which prize tiers have vanished?

cdun13
09-19-2014, 11:38 AM
If you don't like it don't play. I love all the options. Y'all act like you have to finish everything, you don't, do what you can and be happy

itsallgoingsouth
09-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Well this has become really easy, my faction has decided to retire completely...

Good luck GREEtards!

destroyer ita
09-19-2014, 11:49 AM
Two separate issues but which prize tiers have vanished?
top 200,top 125,top 350,top 450,top 600,top 700,top 800,top 900 and others that i'm missing i guess

{Kill Joy}
09-19-2014, 11:54 AM
Thank you for your feedback and we will pass this along to the developers.

in other words.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
all major credit cards accepted

andy2
09-19-2014, 12:04 PM
holy cow.... who on earth can keep all this straight. This is ludicrous...

When everything goes wrong on this event good look looking to any mods for help, they can't seem to comprehend even the simplest of issues. Throw 20 events out there at once and good luck. I give up

Gbrown
09-19-2014, 12:31 PM
If you don't like it don't play. I love all the options. Y'all act like you have to finish everything, you don't, do what you can and be happy

How can tell wtf to do? I can't

Mikelord
09-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Gree likes to dig very big graves

ichbin
09-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Did I count 17 individual goals? Come on Gree, you guys are losing a step. Go for 40! See if you can get people to track this and maybe you'll get more $$$....

Seriously, this is a mess. You guys are a joke of a game company IMO. I look at games like Clash Of Clans and how they listen and treat their customers. SUPERCELL are leagues ahead of you guys in all aspects. Hell, even their farming games beats your Modern War bull crap.

kobywright
09-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Its a total joke. Probably the worse state this game has ever been in. No idea what to do as i have no idea what events give proper permanent prizes. I am basically sitting out frontline is enough.

Paiens
09-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Theey have completely lost it...over the edge...

Greeny1
09-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Lol, Gree have really gone to town on events this time......my suggestion is get the free energy refill with free energy and save them up for one you can complete. Other than that focus on a joint faction level and leave the rest......this is absolutely crazy.....why work so hard for rewards that will go? If especially the energy regen ones which will be useless in a few days! At least the health regen will give your team an extra hit or 2 per battle

Huj
09-19-2014, 03:44 PM
Shhhhh, just buy some gold vaults and start tapping away and one by one you will clear the goals and it will all make sense ok?

corey0025
09-19-2014, 06:26 PM
I'll post something constructive...there are 17 goals, ok so be it. Can the goals be grouped together and in order, for example: in individual goals at the top start ltq first in order...beginner, normal, prestige, then master. Then have the other ltq goals for command center, speed event, wrappers, etc...Then frontline individual, then crate event. For faction goals same thing, group all fltq together and in order, normal, prestige, master. Please stop moving them around each time we complete one. Get rid of that limited time writing that for a lot of the goals covers the level your on. We know their limited time...they're in green and have a countdown. Thanks

ichbin
09-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Yeah right. They can't even put comma's in the numbers for stats and stuff.

Dog bite
09-20-2014, 06:05 AM
Lots of choice.
I'm still not sure which units are temp bonus and which are permanent.
I guess it's now all just part of the game.

Gbrown
09-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Simple..... If it's listed on the globe it is temporary. It is really just that simple.

Now how to figure out which level you should do when, that's a different story.