PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault: Yawn

cooch
09-19-2014, 10:18 AM
With less than an hour to go we have no updates:

1. No responses to tickets and comments on technical issues with SA.
2. Assume any request/suggestions/game play issues have been ignored or will be considered at a later event.

So we can safely assume a repeat of the SA event? No improvements, no changes and same results from syn perspective.

Just want to know to so we don't recycle the same complaints. Many gold using syns seeing this as a weekend off. After all it's not a mandatory event so no gold isn't going to hurt our feelings.

By the way your special SA gold sale offer met with a lot of derision in chat apps. I am sure it will be bought however you may want to make them a bit better to boost sales. Just saying.

B0ST0N
09-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if regen times were better without being told

Nighteg
09-19-2014, 10:46 AM
I heard they've increased the regen to 20 minutes per deploy.

Gingeasian
09-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Seems like they have add an individual goal chain

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 11:14 AM
Do we start full or @175 like last time?

I was full when I ended last SA if that matters, idk.

Weasel
09-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Started with fewer than 175 of 250 deploys. The old "top cash unit" is gone and a new, twice the cost yet still super cheap top unit has replaced it.

This event went from bad to worse in a hurry.

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Gotta say.... I'm really disappointed our mods never came back with any info after all of the feedback we left for them.

All take and no give. Booo.

And where in the heck did Clementine go?

Kitty McPurr
09-19-2014, 11:22 AM
"While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events."

Wasn't sure how to quote from another thread but this statement is from Tadaaah in the Street Assault Guide under the announcement tab.

It seems that the top units HAVE changed, and we DID lose our top units carried over. Problem.

Kitty McPurr
09-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Oh and deploy regeneration time appears to still be 1 deploy every 5 minutes. Lame.

smokey77
09-19-2014, 11:27 AM
I hate this event..................

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 11:35 AM
I finished with 250/250 on the last & 1st SA event since we declared in the last 1hr:15min & never matched, which sucked.

Guess how many deploys I'm starting this SA event with?

175!

WTH?:mad:

Special thanks to the top syndicates that pay GREE to let me play for free.

Weasel
09-19-2014, 11:44 AM
"While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events."

Wasn't sure how to quote from another thread but this statement is from Tadaaah in the Street Assault Guide under the announcement tab.

It seems that the top units HAVE changed, and we DID lose our top units carried over. Problem.

The gold unit is exactly the same this time as it was last time. The only unit that changed is the top cash unit. Gree gets 1 point for effort there, but they also get -10 million points for asshattery.

Nighteg
09-19-2014, 11:49 AM
IDIOCY! :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad: :mad::mad:
Tadaaah suggest a 3m regen time, and for what? To NOT change it?
The cost of the top cash unit is still RIDICULOUS!

RufusZeal
09-19-2014, 11:52 AM
another terrible event, final reward for individual is just 2 assault demons and level 9 is 1 assault demon, so for 1 million deploy points you get free 120 gold basically, this is trash i would have rather got a unit that would boost my stats instead of crap units, to be honest this event is just completely boring and another reason why i will be quitting this game completely.

Kitty McPurr
09-19-2014, 11:56 AM
The gold unit is exactly the same this time as it was last time. The only unit that changed is the top cash unit. Gree gets 1 point for effort there, but they also get -10 million points for asshattery.

Check the guide...although the top unit was called "assault demon" in the first war it was a unit with 12,000 points, now it has 14,000 points. In addition I am quite positive that I had left over top units from the first assault that are not in my inventory today.

What I would like is for somebody who also had left over top units from last assault to tell me if they too lost them (in which case it is a game wide mistake) or do they have these units now (in which case this a personal issue with gree.)

Weasel
09-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Check the guide...although the top unit was called "assault demon" in the first war it was a unit with 12,000 points, now it has 14,000 points. In addition I am quite positive that I had left over top units from the first assault that are not in my inventory today.

What I would like is for somebody who also had left over top units from last assault to tell me if they too lost them (in which case it is a game wide mistake) or do they have these units now (in which case this a personal issue with gree.)

Check in your inventory. I had 475 comets and 1 demon left over from last SA. I still have them and the power on the demon is indeed listed as 14000. To find them you need to not sort the list by any category, just let it list the units alphabetically and scroll over to items with names beginning in "assault".

Almost $30m of useless units that are now also cluttering my inventory. Awesome.

cooch
09-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Folks: Please respond here if my suspicion is correct about lower deploys.

I think gree has not corrected the glitch where your energy used to kill bosses reduces your stamina in War or deploys in SA.

If true this may be why you started with less than 250. Furthermore EB will conflict with SA.

I cannot think of any other aspect that a player can do outside of one event that affects another. If you PVP before an event everyone should have differing levels of deploys left. LTQ is over and one was not running before last SA. It has to be EP vs SA participation.

Green Drake
09-19-2014, 12:30 PM
And can we please have the pop ups of the prizes we won removed until after the battle is over.

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Folks: Please respond here if my suspicion is correct about lower deploys.

I think gree has not corrected the glitch where your energy used to kill bosses reduces your stamina in War or deploys in SA.

If true this may be why you started with less than 250. Furthermore EB will conflict with SA.

I cannot think of any other aspect that a player can do outside of one event that affects another. If you PVP before an event everyone should have differing levels of deploys left. LTQ is over and one was not running before last SA. It has to be EP vs SA participation.

Idk. I started with 175/250 and had full health for the EB.
I started one right after we declared in SA & can confirm my EB health was full.

I'm on iOS.

Weasel
09-19-2014, 12:57 PM
I started SA with only about 170 deploys available (wtf?!). Suspecting there might be a conflict with EB I triggered a boss to find I had full health, defeated the boss, and upon returning to the Street Assault event my deploys were unchanged.

So EB health is not in any way related to SA deploys. Perhaps it is level based? I started the last SA at the same level I am currently at and with the same number if deploys as I did this one.

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 01:32 PM
I really hope so little gold is used during this event that GREE removes it from the MP.

I'd rather have another war.

(Whoever came up with this event ought to have their face high-fived.)

Weasel
09-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Whoever continues approving items with -1% bank deposit fees also need a high-five in the face. Talk about wasting company resources, someone has to go correct that error every time. What's worse is that this mistake has been repeated four times!

xavvax
09-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Everyone starts with 175/250 its not a big deal its the exact same for everyone. It was the same last time. Ppl need to stop whining like they are being disadvantaged when everything is equal. If you are that butt hurt about it just don't play S.A. personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.

cooch
09-19-2014, 03:14 PM
Started with 250 last war. Played at start. This time 219. Go figure that out.

Everyone starts with 175/250 its not a big deal its the exact same for everyone. It was the same last time. Ppl need to stop whining like they are being disadvantaged when everything is equal. If you are that butt hurt about it just don't play S.A. personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.

Weasel
09-19-2014, 03:22 PM

You do not know what you are talking about. Not meant disrespectfully, but if you did you would not have posted any of that. BTW, if you started the event at 175/250 and did not log in until tomorrow, you would still start the event at 175/250. Deploy regen does not start until you log in. Don't ask me to try to explain why, that nonsense explanation is something only Gree understands.

Tadaaah
09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Apologies for the lack of information.

The only changes for this time around:
-30 minute battles
-Rebalance of Power and Cost of Units

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
... personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.

LOL! That's your reason?

How can you "be hurt" by starting full? (duh)

Vile Lynn
09-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Started with 250 last war. Played at start. This time 219. Go figure that out.

I figure the crack you are smoking is not doing it for you.

crime cow
09-19-2014, 04:45 PM
You do not know what you are talking about. Not meant disrespectfully, but if you did you would not have posted any of that. BTW, if you started the event at 175/250 and did not log in until tomorrow, you would still start the event at 175/250. Deploy regen does not start until you log in. Don't ask me to try to explain why, that nonsense explanation is something only Gree understands.

I didn't participate in the first battle, but when I joined a later battle I had over 200 deploys, so apparently the regen process started automatically this time...

Nighteg
09-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Apologies for the lack of information.

The only changes for this time around:
-30 minute battles
-Rebalance of Power and Cost of Units

That's not rebalance, that's BS. Making something that used to cost a penny into 2 pennies doesn't change anything.
What about the entire feedback thread? What about you personally suggesting a regen time of 3 minutes?

FrapMaster
09-19-2014, 04:52 PM
That's not rebalance, that's BS. Making something that used to cost a penny into 2 pennies doesn't change anything.
What about the entire feedback thread? What about you personally suggesting a regen time of 3 minutes?

Gree probably lauged in his face like they do to all of us. 3 min regen!? HA! Means less gold spent and less money for the asian "massage therapist".

Evan1000
09-19-2014, 05:36 PM

I agree with 98% of this.. I would much rather start off with 250 deploys, but I love the fact that every deploy takes 5 mins to regen. At first I didn't, but think about it.. everyone has the really long regen time. When you go to sleep, during a war you just lost however many free hits.. but during SA you lost.. ready.. ZERO! It's the same for everyone and whoever wants to spend gold may do so but no we no longer have to worry about wasted deploys.

Also, and most people may not agree with this because most people have 20x my IPH, but with limited deploys I don't have to spend as much cash on weapons :)

TZora
09-20-2014, 12:30 AM
nobody .. i repeat, "nobody" in my syndicate wishes to hit the battle button .. it's like they don't even know that this even has started. can't blame them, this event is hell boring. everyone knows, hit once and wait more than a day to care about hitting the battle button again.

this even doesn't engage people into getting glued to their phones. 30 mins battle and two days of waiting for the regen. crap event.

funny, i thought boss events were the most boring events in this game, street assault is the topper on the list now :s

The Hammr
09-20-2014, 01:42 PM
The only strategy I see being used by virtually every syndicate, is to wait unil the last two minutes and try to snipe a victory. The rest of the 30 minutes is just wasted time. Why not just make the entire battle 5 minutes long and have a frenzied bidding war? Might be a little more interesting.

But then everyone would, justifiably, complain about it taking 15 minutes to match up for a 5 minute batttle.

amateur
09-20-2014, 03:04 PM
I love this type of battle

smokey77
09-20-2014, 03:08 PM
I can pick faults out of most events , but this one takes the biscuit . Its so damn boring , im not sure what the tactics are other than wait 30 minutes then pound the nodes . I hate it .

TobysPaw
09-21-2014, 06:28 PM
I can pick faults out of most events , but this one takes the biscuit . Its so damn boring , im not sure what the tactics are other than wait 30 minutes then pound the nodes . I hate it .

Seconded. It's really boring. I actually wouldn't mind it if it was very occasional but as a regular addition to the cycle it sucks big time.

huff-n-puff
09-22-2014, 03:35 AM
My syndicate enjoys this event.

I missed the first battle that our group had but I did log in while they were fighting. I had 175 deploys and on the next battle I had 245. We weren't very active in the beginning but ended up with a nice prize.

Bubbalouie69
09-22-2014, 03:46 AM
I hate this event..................

We got the elite goal done with 2 devices..😁

sister morphine
09-22-2014, 04:32 AM
The only strategy I see being used by virtually every syndicate, is to wait unil the last two minutes and try to snipe a victory. The rest of the 30 minutes is just wasted time. Why not just make the entire battle 5 minutes long and have a frenzied bidding war? Might be a little more interesting.

But then everyone would, justifiably, complain about it taking 15 minutes to match up for a 5 minute batttle.
In the original MW version of this - when players had to select units from their own inventory to deploy - it was a group of six 5 minute wars I think. Absolutely terrible as it took half the time just to scroll through piles of stuff to find the units you wished to use (with no sticky-ness either so same thing every time)