PDA

View Full Version : Two Ears to Hear With

RazAlguise
09-19-2014, 09:18 AM
To fellow players as of now. If someone writes something on here don't be quick to judge. Please read what was said before you open your mouth. I was just told by two players I must be one hell uv a lazy ass for not doing the events cause I asked to be given the rewards. I wish people would read cause if they had people wouldn't have to explain themselves more about what they already said. My account has been lost and UNRECOVERED by Gree for over a week. Therefore I can't play. I think I mentioned that.
So please be quick to listen and slow speak!

Oh oh Gree
09-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Thanks for another thread to clarify your other thead.

RazAlguise
09-19-2014, 10:00 AM
You are very welcome.

Thief
09-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Not sure how many people need ears for an online forum.....

That being said im pretty sure that is a waste of a thread too. Don't take so much offense to the Internet.

Dirty Mind
09-19-2014, 11:19 AM
This is pointless. On another note, did you ever get your account back?

Thief
09-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Gree. I know you have a long list of unanswered questions to pay attention to. Just want to ask. Many aren't happy that you didn't advertise temporary bonuses properly. I will say it did lack being put up in an easy to see place that bonuses are temporary. If you make these bonuses permanent I would hope you would just give them across the whole lvl of players. Not just those that got them. Many have not done the events. I mean what's the point of doing an event for a temporary bonus.
That being said. Everyone should get the bonuses. Thats if you make them permanent. You were unclear on this list of events and I think you should make it right for all of us.
And not to talk about myself but my account was lost awhile back and still hasn't been given back. For all that were waiting for your support staff to help them should also get the bonuses. I mean why exclude them since they couldn't play for reasons that you could have prevented. Alright.
Have a good night Tadaaah.

Feel Free to Read what you wrote....

Your PRIMARY Point in this is complaining about the temporary boosts. In addition you should get them because your account is available still (which I won't argue with but that's just part of the game)

Lift Ticket
09-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Not sure how many people need ears for an online forum.....

That being said im pretty sure that is a waste of a thread too. Don't take so much offense to the Internet.

LoL...

Ears? Who needs ears? I can see just fine!

Fun
09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
I have EYES thats all i need,

IM back

RazAlguise
09-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Hey Thief come join us in our Group Me room. MK GROWLER and Myles are there. I think E-TOON as well.
And Dirty Mind I didn't get my account back. The support is nice and I have calmed down a lot. And we are just trying to work things out.