PDA

View Full Version : Severe game lag problems

Biker
09-19-2014, 07:11 AM
Is anyone else experiencing severe game lag since the last update, after hitting targets it some times takes over 30 sec to sync with the server showing the kill. I have even wasted energy thinking I still had a few more and hit the same target again. Same thing happens when I use the collect all button, just shows the spinning icon for over 30 sec or longer before you can resume the game. I'm guessing the data usage has increased again with this now. After every update the game seems to be getting less fun and more like work now.

Mark-1
09-19-2014, 08:30 AM
Same thing happens to me on iphone 4s but much milder lag on ipad. I will see if iphone 6 fixes issue soon.

Biker
09-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Same thing happens to me on iphone 4s but much milder lag on ipad. I will see if iphone 6 fixes issue soon.

My main is on iPad, my phone is even worse, so bad if it does not get fixed gonna give up that account

Showtime
09-19-2014, 09:04 AM
You can thank all the crybabies for months of crying about airplane mode. Now you have a game where game play is almost unbearable due to the lags. I am on droid, and I would much rather have the airplane going for IOS then the crap lags they are giving to us now, and calling it a functioning game.

Biker
09-19-2014, 11:24 AM
You can thank all the crybabies for months of crying about airplane mode. Now you have a game where game play is almost unbearable due to the lags. I am on droid, and I would much rather have the airplane going for IOS then the crap lags they are giving to us now, and calling it a functioning game.

Agree, at least while your at work you could sneak in a hit and collect, now it takes so long it's impossible

Thief
09-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Yup I also get that and I failed one of the LTQ because I only had 1o min to do a dozen kills (3 objectives) and was only able to kill 8/12 in that 10 min.......

At the same time at least it was a fix for the hackers....hopefully they can adjust going forward.

Big she'd
09-19-2014, 05:07 PM
The lag is becoming unbearable , , like others I'm doing extra hits and wasting energy because of its, how about one of your fixes gree

Maggoo
09-19-2014, 09:41 PM

I can confirm it's the same with the iPhone 6. It's very slow.

DavidtheBoo
09-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Lol buy a good device i would say, like nexus 5 or galaxy tab S. No lag on those devices.

ju100
09-20-2014, 04:02 AM
Lol buy a good device i would say, like nexus 5 or galaxy tab S. No lag on those devices.

It's caused by a server check. As awsome as your 'droids are, lag will always be here...

(posted from a S4, with hellish lag)

Dog bite
09-20-2014, 05:38 AM
Big lag on my iPad and droid platform.
In some cases the lag is so bad my game crashes.
All device updates done.
I'm also finding deploys during frontline can be up to 30 seconds.
Glad to know I'm not the only one.

robbieb79
09-20-2014, 05:51 AM
same on my iPad mini

pick_sax
09-20-2014, 08:38 AM
yes. happening on all devices, but differently... i would describe.

iDevices: just stop in the middle of stuff. 5-10-15 seconds, then resume, as to where, no apparent thing. the frequency seems to have increased as well. on ltq targets, maybe after every 3-5 shots. on these little bite size targets, it sucks.

Android: seems to lag on the final kill of an ltq goal. not so much in the middle of a chain.

this has been going on for some time, but IDevices have gotten much worse with the last few updates / 2-3 months, and are almost unplayable now.

worse, combine that with the type ahead being enabled, and shots are wasted. of course the "mistake" is somewhat of a desired effect. if you blow the energy on the wrong target, maybe you'll spend gold to correct it.

Mikelord
09-20-2014, 08:57 AM
Yea gree sucks, what else is new, I also am experiencing this hard core lag like never before, takes 1 minute to tap someone 2/3 times.... Just another notch in the stick for when I quit this game will not miss it. Glad I don't spend **** any more on this game after 3/4 years idk how long it's been out. I want my 60 bucks back. LMAO. I bet some are like I spend that in two seconds what took you 3 years.... Yea your part of the problem as to why gree doesn't care about the people who got smart and stopped spending. But hey soon this will be your guys problems and I won't be here if this trend keeps up. And the worst part, there's always hidden glitches that they are implementing because why wouldn't u want to have cheats in a game as the developer to always have an edge on your customers who are actually paying

carpe diem
09-20-2014, 12:45 PM
GREE stop being a cheap ass and invest in your servers! ALL THESE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF EVENTS SHOULD COVER THAT EXPENSE! Your stock price shows how incompetent not only your game developers but also your top management!

ju100
09-20-2014, 12:59 PM
GREE stop being a cheap ass and invest in your servers! ALL THESE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF EVENTS SHOULD COVER THAT EXPENSE! Your stock price shows how incompetent not only your game developers but also your top management!

Sadly, servers are not the issue (hosted on Amazon). Only the coding is to blame...

headfaction
09-20-2014, 11:31 PM

Yeah trust this guy... Heard he was a big fat rat!

Annihilator2
09-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Is anyone else experiencing severe game lag since the last update, after hitting targets it some times takes over 30 sec to sync with the server showing the kill. I have even wasted energy thinking I still had a few more and hit the same target again. Same thing happens when I use the collect all button, just shows the spinning icon for over 30 sec or longer before you can resume the game. I'm guessing the data usage has increased again with this now. After every update the game seems to be getting less fun and more like work now.

Exactly the same behavior is in raiding: tap and wait, tap and wait.:mad:

If the player is in game you can raid only one building now when in versions before 4.4 I could raid 10 building before the rival player clicks his "Collect all income" button.

DUSlider1
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
I had severe lag while on my Wifi at home (Comcast). I'll turn wifi off and use mobile data and it works fine. Of course, I don't want to do this because they still haven't fixed data usage... I used 400MB in one day while using mobile data during Raid Boss...

JCL
09-21-2014, 07:26 PM
I have bad lag too. 3rd Gen iPad, iOS 8, but have had it at least few weeks. Like you, I have wasted a lot of energy due to it, upgraded things I didn't intend to, etc, because I get lag everywhere

Swang
09-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Thanks to that lag, I was about five mins away getting a wrapper this morning.

Annihilator2
09-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Yes, the LTQ step finish screen appears after 1-3 minutes. Wrapper screen appears after 3-5 minutes.
And the game is not playable during this time.:mad:

Earlan
09-22-2014, 01:55 AM

I have noticed the same problem, more so on my iPad but still find it occurring on the iPhone 5 I hope they can resolve this issue

Harvest1969
09-22-2014, 05:06 AM
Another one with big lag on my ios.

Tiz
09-22-2014, 06:15 AM
Had the same problem 20 min ago. Kept getting a sync error after hitting last kill on target. Wasn't loosing energy (it regen after last hit) so I did it a total of 3 times. All the sudden lost over 2,000 blue. What are you going to do, cant even know if your hits count in the game.

Annihilator2
09-26-2014, 02:53 AM
Now the maps are shown without trees and other decorations...

SunWuKong
09-26-2014, 05:16 AM
clear your cache, this should solve the problem

Pidgeot
09-26-2014, 11:55 AM
I though it was a android thing.

Annihilator2
09-26-2014, 12:26 PM
clear your cache, this should solve the problem

?
What? The problem is in game. What is relation to the cache?
Trees appear for some time after game restart and vanish again after number of target kills or raiding number of rival buildings.

Adm. J(K96)
09-27-2014, 02:22 AM
WD is slow too. Takes a minute for a single hit at times. C'mon Gree!

Stumps
09-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Any update or comments from a mod on this?

Richard79
09-29-2014, 04:12 AM
Come on gree sort this crap out!!!! Load load load load, glitch glitch glitch, lag lag lag.....phone could cook an egg its runnin that hot because of your crap.

RAMNUTS
09-29-2014, 05:01 AM
What about those lag times and all the extra data you are giving us? Game is getting way to hot and a lot of it is from the 1G of data you have given me in the last 30 days! Respond please

snozuloz
09-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Imo this lagging is the worst part of the game. has been ongoing for months now

Rickdee
09-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Any update on this ? Its getting real bad

Annihilator2
09-30-2014, 07:22 AM
What about those lag times and all the extra data you are giving us? Game is getting way to hot and a lot of it is from the 1G of data you have given me in the last 30 days! Respond please

I say: after last update. Devs killed something...:(

codys21
09-30-2014, 12:44 PM
I've had lag on the last kill of an LTQ on Android since I can remember. Frontline kills seemed to take longer last cycle as well on both Android and iOS.