PDA

View Full Version : Taaadaaah - Info Weekend Events

Wingman GRI
09-19-2014, 01:14 AM
Dear Taaadaah,

Maybe you can have a little chat with the developers and inform us about the events which take this weekend. Upfront information is very much appreciated.

Thanks

bam bam.
09-19-2014, 01:33 AM
Dear consumer I'm too busy watching lol cats to do a thorough job. However I will pass your feedback along to the developers on my way to collecting my paycheck. Kind regards, your voice and forum moderator.

yoyo1
09-19-2014, 02:19 AM
after the event will start people in this forum will try and post here.
that's how it is done...
there was an a experiment in the past by gree to post all rewards of the events.
From some unknown reason they stopped doing that.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-19-2014, 02:48 AM
You know the drill, playas.
You know who's in and who's out during weekends and holidays.

jeffvan
09-19-2014, 03:50 AM
Due to cost savings at headquarters, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off and staff only work when there is nothing planned.

levi.baker88
09-19-2014, 04:27 AM
that's how it is done...
there was an a experiment in the past by gree to post all rewards of the events.

Typical MW forum style, people got their panties in a knot when dates didn't align or there was a very slight skew of information between game and forum, so information was no longer posted. Too many people on here need to grow a set and deal with otherwise insignificant problems.

YankeePhil
09-19-2014, 07:28 PM
that's how it is done...

They stopped doing it because when people saw crap rewards they didn't waste their money on events they didn't want the reward from, if they don't know the prize they don't know it's a waste of gold.

bam bam.
09-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Typical MW forum style, people got their panties in a knot when dates didn't align or there was a very slight skew of information between game and forum, so information was no longer posted. Too many people on here need to grow a set and deal with otherwise insignificant problems.

Ppl should be ok with false and misleading info?. It's really not hard to copy and paste correct lists but gree cant get that right. Ppl should complain loudly wen incompetence is clear as day. I'm sure even u could copy and paste just fine mate