PDA

View Full Version : Reward Refund

RazAlguise
09-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Gree. I know you have a long list of unanswered questions to pay attention to. Just want to ask. Many aren't happy that you didn't advertise temporary bonuses properly. I will say it did lack being put up in an easy to see place that bonuses are temporary. If you make these bonuses permanent I would hope you would just give them across the whole lvl of players. Not just those that got them. Many have not done the events. I mean what's the point of doing an event for a temporary bonus.
That being said. Everyone should get the bonuses. Thats if you make them permanent. You were unclear on this list of events and I think you should make it right for all of us.
And not to talk about myself but my account was lost awhile back and still hasn't been given back. For all that were waiting for your support staff to help them should also get the bonuses. I mean why exclude them since they couldn't play for reasons that you could have prevented. Alright.
Have a good night Tadaaah.

cdun13
09-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Ya right dude. You could get the boosts for a little bit of energy. Why would they give it away. If you didn't get it ya that sucks but you could have easily attained it. The point if doing temp

cdun13
09-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Ya right dude. You could get the boosts for a little bit of energy. Why would they give it away. If you didn't get it ya that sucks but you could have easily attained it. The point if doing for temporary prizes is because at war those that did do it will put up more than those that didn't for free.

cdun13
09-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Ya right dude. You could get the boosts for a little bit of energy. Why would they give it away. If you didn't get it ya that sucks but you could have easily attained it. The point if doing for temporary prizes is because at war those that did do it will put up more than those that didn't for free. Is it dumb? Absolutely. They should be permanent for sure but we cannot change that. We have groaned and complained for 3 days and nothing so not gonna happen.

YankeePhil
09-18-2014, 08:42 PM
Gree. I know you have a long list of unanswered questions to pay attention to. Just want to ask. Many aren't happy that you didn't advertise temporary bonuses properly. I will say it did lack being put up in an easy to see place that bonuses are temporary. If you make these bonuses permanent I would hope you would just give them across the whole lvl of players. Not just those that got them. Many have not done the events. I mean what's the point of doing an event for a temporary bonus.
That being said. Everyone should get the bonuses. Thats if you make them permanent. You were unclear on this list of events and I think you should make it right for all of us.
And not to talk about myself but my account was lost awhile back and still hasn't been given back. For all that were waiting for your support staff to help them should also get the bonuses. I mean why exclude them since they couldn't play for reasons that you could have prevented. Alright.
Have a good night Tadaaah.

All you had to do is on the first day do normal 5/10 and prestige 9/15 and master 3/20. which was very easy considering the energy coupons you got from the events. Then day 2 do master 3/20 and Prestige 9/15 and you would have got both health boosts. You think since you were too lazy to get these free rewards that they should just give them to you if they make them permanent? What about the guys who actually paid for the boosts on the assumption they were permanent

RazAlguise
09-19-2014, 09:08 AM
If all of you read the whole thing you would have seen that my account was lost and still lost by Gree. Haven't been able to do anything in the game since they still haven't gotten back to me. Very slow customer service.
Oh I know how easy it was to get. I played on a friends account for one of the days while my account has been lost. I did Day 1 and 2 and got all the talisman and maps for him. He sure was happy when I gave it back. So in my case they should give the reward. They have held me back from getting any rewards in game.

Dirty Mind
09-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Have you thought of posting a new thread explaining to us that we should read the OP before commenting?