PDA

View Full Version : IOS Glitch

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 04:43 PM
Is this still working.....I dont want opinions of cheaters. I just seen on another forum that the Airplane has been fixed.

Just looking for a yes or no.

Was told with last datapush to fix ?? event board it said fixed the glitch??

Hoping it is fixed and maybe GREE will lower energy for events to what it used to be..

menmylac
09-18-2014, 05:16 PM
What is the iOS glitch?

Skleinsmith
09-18-2014, 05:26 PM
The glitch is droid users complaining.... That is all this chat forum will get.

Dirty Mind
09-18-2014, 05:42 PM
The glitch is droid users complaining.... That is all this chat forum will get.

I'm a droid user, please elaborate on your comment.

headfaction
09-18-2014, 05:55 PM
What is the iOS glitch?

The IOS gold glitch.

MAD NUGGETT
09-18-2014, 08:24 PM
To answer your question it does not work anymore. The last data push corrected the issue. If you did not update then you could still do it up until yesterday I think. If it still works, the process to do it has changed..

Sayiwont3377
09-18-2014, 08:34 PM
To answer your question it does not work anymore. The last data push corrected the issue. If you did not update then you could still do it up until yesterday I think. If it still works, the process to do it has changed..

Tadaaah in need of immediate assistance I lost my pilots license ✈️ Can you please give me the new energy glitch? Thanks in advance!

Showtime
09-19-2014, 07:01 AM
Tadaaah in need of immediate assistance I lost my pilots license ✈️ Can you please give me the new energy glitch? Thanks in advance!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

RetiredAndHappy
09-19-2014, 07:27 AM
The IOS gold glitch.

That still works.. People are still purchasing cheap gold via a reputable hacker

Gen CheeBye
09-19-2014, 08:03 AM
I heard rumours that most airplanes have been grounded.

The pilots are taking gardening leave. Lol

Fergus14
09-19-2014, 08:07 AM
Gliding is the way to go :D

xlt
09-19-2014, 09:06 AM
That still works.. People are still purchasing cheap gold via a reputable hacker

...reputable hacker...

That's hilarious!

jrb22250
09-19-2014, 10:28 AM
I was asking about airplane mode I guess. Never knew about IOS gold glitch, only heard about Android gold glitch. If there is a way to cheat someone will find it. I was hoping since GREE knows they fixed energy glitch they will lower energy requirements to what they where before.

GREE hands out bonus after bonus, but does no good when they raise the goal bar higher. I know it's all about making $$$ for them. But as a player, getting sick of not being able to complete goals with out having two vaults.

xxxfff
09-19-2014, 11:23 AM
lol: Reputable and Hacker

Bndawgs
09-19-2014, 12:09 PM
I was asking about airplane mode I guess. Never knew about IOS gold glitch, only heard about Android gold glitch. If there is a way to cheat someone will find it. I was hoping since GREE knows they fixed energy glitch they will lower energy requirements to what they where before.

GREE hands out bonus after bonus, but does no good when they raise the goal bar higher. I know it's all about making $$$ for them. But as a player, getting sick of not being able to complete goals with out having two vaults.

not a chance they lower energy lvls. especially since they're starting to give out temp energy boosts. my guess is the reqs will increase even more.

Julius Wheezer
09-19-2014, 01:20 PM

Define oxymoron...

Q Raider
09-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Since the update when selecting an attack using energy all the on-screen icons (goals, world, menu, etc) are effectively "greyed out" until after the attack is completed.

Logically this is the "remedy" for the glitch....

Typical Gree though, it's a "not quite right" fix as it is causing a mixture of game lock-ups, freezes and (the worst issue) is causing my i-phone game to not only drop the wireless connect but to not re-link to it until the phone has been reset.

On the verge of dumping all things Gree once I achieve a game goal I set a long time ago so will persevere for a little bit longer and then just delete the app.

BrodawgCanada
09-19-2014, 06:13 PM
There are still some "airplane" glitching....

YankeePhil
09-19-2014, 07:01 PM
The IOS gold glitch.

The gold glitch is an Android thing and it's still alive and well, but at most it can only get you 240 per hour

headfaction
09-20-2014, 11:27 PM
The gold glitch is an Android thing and it's still alive and well, but at most it can only get you 240 per hour

No. It's been on IOS for awhile. Not a video glitch... You just gotta know what you're doing for this one...