PDA

View Full Version : Last 24 Hour FA screen shot

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Does anyone have leader board screen shots from last 24 hr FA?

Also how is the FA "deploy" regen timer figured?

Thanks

Web323
09-18-2014, 08:34 AM
You get 1 deploy every 2 minutes. Once you log on at the start of FL, you begin with 100 deploys

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 08:36 AM
So health has nothing to do with it.....everyone is equal? Thanks again

Thief
09-18-2014, 08:38 AM
So health has nothing to do with it.....everyone is equal? Thanks again

Yup we are seeing Gree Transition from WD to FA in an attempt to increase spending because of offering all these Health Regen Bonuses.

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 08:44 AM
These Health Reg only work in this Cycle. I figure that was GREE's way of letting everyone get 20% regen and let them see how fast you regen now.....so then they will spend more gold on next event to get PERMANENT health regen,,

Soooo.... Everyone in game regens 1 deploy every two minutes. Yes / No (little confused what Thief was telling me)

Thief
09-18-2014, 08:49 AM
These Health Reg only work in this Cycle. I figure that was GREE's way of letting everyone get 20% regen and let them see how fast you regen now.....so then they will spend more gold on next event to get PERMANENT health regen,,

Soooo.... Everyone in game regens 1 deploy every two minutes. Yes / No (little confused what Thief was telling me)

Yes.

My point was the relevance of health Regen going forward.

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Gotchya bud. Thanks....Thats what I thought you where saying.

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Another ? about FA....at 12mil ??? there is a bonus for deploys.

Members 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1011,12 all put 1 mil each in. So 12 mil total. Member 13 start and he gets the boost but not the others that spent the mil before?

Hard to explain...maybe someone can help explain how that works. Thanks!!!! THIEF where ya at

Thief
09-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Another ? about FA....at 12mil ??? there is a bonus for deploys.

Members 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1011,12 all put 1 mil each in. So 12 mil total. Member 13 start and he gets the boost but not the others that spent the mil before?

Hard to explain...maybe someone can help explain how that works. Thanks!!!! THIEF where ya at

Are you talking about a faction goal?

If its a faction goal it doesn't matter who does the deploys the entire faction will get the bonus. (So all 1-60 not just 1-12)

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Individual points. So when 1-12 deploy and get face value of tanks..... Member 13 on get the bonus for individual score. We have members that dont deploy unless bonus is activated.... I dont know how it works.

Thief
09-18-2014, 10:13 AM
Individual points. So when 1-12 deploy and get face value of tanks..... Member 13 on get the bonus for individual score. We have members that dont deploy unless bonus is activated.... I dont know how it works.

Not sure I have never paid attention to the Individual points goals as I seem to finish them all in the first 5 min of the event so haven't worried about it.

If they can afford tanks they can play for free and spend when needed....that about all I can say as ive never taken the time to figure out Indy.

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 10:27 AM
I agree. the indy award is 1mil points. Happens first deploy. Was looking to set a per person min for points.

Jaded Fusion
09-18-2014, 10:41 AM
I agree. the indy award is 1mil points. Happens first deploy. Was looking to set a per person min for points.

The "bonus" received at 12m points will effect all points on the table already and future points. Doesn't matter when someone deploys the bonus will be applied to their Indy points.

BigTex87
09-18-2014, 10:51 AM
The "bonus" received at 12m points will effect all points on the table already and future points. Doesn't matter when someone deploys the bonus will be applied to their Indy points.

That is not correct. Your individual points are based only on the bonus active at the time you deploy.

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Big Tex that is what I was thinking... I wanted to implement a min points. 10 people right away cry, "what if I deploy before the bonus"....

Thanks guys

BigTex87
09-18-2014, 10:55 AM
They deploy when it helps them only and not when it is needed by the team. Not a good team player to only deploy after others have activated the bonus.

jrb22250
09-18-2014, 11:04 AM
My point exactly!!!!

GrimAmoeba
09-18-2014, 11:35 AM
the "bonus" received at 12m points will effect all points on the table already and future points. Doesn't matter when someone deploys the bonus will be applied to their indy points.

yet wrong again!

Jaded Fusion
09-18-2014, 12:48 PM
yet wrong again!

And you're still obsessed with me....

I'm not wrong till a mod explains it. Just because bigtex says otherwise, doesn't make me wrong.

Grim try to be a little less obsessed with me, its starting to look gay.

YankeePhil
09-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Thats correct you get bonuses at 4 tiers and they only go towards individuals that deploy after it's activ the bonus is highest after the team has 12m

GrimAmoeba
09-18-2014, 01:26 PM
And you're still obsessed with me....

I'm not wrong till a mod explains it. Just because bigtex says otherwise, doesn't make me wrong.

Grim try to be a little less obsessed with me, its starting to look gay.

Thats the thing you don't need confirmation from a mod, maybe you do because you are inept. Just watch the score in the game as you deploy and you can tell how the modifier works. Simple to pay attention for most grown adults. And nice gay slur. You racist too?

Jaded Fusion
09-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Thats the thing you don't need confirmation from a mod, maybe you do because you are inept. Just watch the score in the game as you deploy and you can tell how the modifier works. Simple to pay attention for most grown adults. And nice gay slur. You racist too?

Prove it or it didn't happen....

Nice twist on words. I said you are starting to sound gay because you are obsessed with every post I make. No gay slur there. Are you even out of high school, with these antics I wouldn't think so.

GrimAmoeba
09-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Prove it or it didn't happen....

Nice twist on words. I said you are starting to sound gay because you are obsessed with every post I make. No gay slur there. Are you even out of high school, with these antics I wouldn't think so.

And yes saying you "sound gay" is considered historically a slur. Do some research. And no its not a twist on words. Facing the facts is tough, isn't it?

And no proof needed, its in the game. Sound like every other child on here "prove it or it didn't happen". Those that think they are correct and don't want to be proven wrong whine like that.

TKM should be embarrassed to have you as an officer. Shows a lot about what your leadership is based on with slurs

Jaded Fusion
09-18-2014, 02:24 PM
And yes saying you "sound gay" is considered historically a slur. Do some research. And no its not a twist on words. Facing the facts is tough, isn't it?

And no proof needed, its in the game. Sound like every other child on here "prove it or it didn't happen". Those that think they are correct and don't want to be proven wrong whine like that.

TKM should be embarrassed to have you as an officer. Shows a lot about what your leadership is based on with slurs

Yeah prove it. You can't so you turn to insults and aggressive behaviors towards me. Well done internet bully....

GrimAmoeba
09-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Yeah prove it. You can't so you turn to insults and aggressive behaviors towards me. Well done internet bully....

Funny, you basically copy and paste my response to you when you sent me a PM. Let me guess your next response, I did that on purpose

Jaded Fusion
09-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Funny, you basically copy and paste my response to you when you sent me a PM. Let me guess your next response, I did that on purpose

You just proved your young age. Of course it sounds similar to the pm's. It was intended as such tough forum guy.

GrimAmoeba
09-18-2014, 03:34 PM
You just proved your young age. Of course it sounds similar to the pm's. It was intended as such tough forum guy.

Where in any of my posts have I lead you to believe an tough forum guy as you referred. Because I continually point out your ignorance is that why, or because of your gay slurs?

Jaded Fusion
09-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Where in any of my posts have I lead you to believe an tough forum guy as you referred. Because I continually point out your ignorance is that why, or because of your gay slurs?

Read over what you just wrote tough guy and in there is your answer. Or are you too ignorant to pay attention to what you are saying?

kguittar
09-18-2014, 03:45 PM
you two knock it off. this was a constructive thread....

kguittar
09-18-2014, 03:48 PM
Jaded, you have to learn not to feed the internet trolls. People (mostly grim without fail) will call you on something, whether you were right or wrong just let it go.

I would like to know exactly how this works as well, i've always assumed that the bonus was retroactive and multiplied at the end of the war. I will pay closer attention this war. A few screen shots would be nice to see, but who actually takes screen shots of such a thing. And we all know a Mod won't be chiming in anytime soon.

Gen CheeBye
09-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Imho, be a team player and strategize your deploys.

Don't have to think about the % points difference.

Most factions would put in more effort for Frontline this time therefore expect tougher fights and believe me when I say, your team will have to deploy more units throughout the duration of the battle.

SHANESTER
09-18-2014, 05:56 PM
i've noticed this so far:
when one tank is deployed (without bonuses), 3000 points get posted to the node and 3000 points get added to your individual score. when the 2x bonus kicks in 6000 points post to your score but only 3000 post to the node (from what i can tell the bonus only effects scores at the bottom but dont count toward the node points). also when the 3x bonus is met (which is at 7mil not 12 mil) 9000 points post to your score for each tank but again only 3000 points to the node.
i calculated it in the past and it came out to somewhere around 30-40 tank deploys per person for 30 members to meet the 7 mil requirement for the 3x bonus
I honestly havent figured out what happens at the 12 mil bonus? i havent noticed any increase to the individual score.

-Commando-
09-19-2014, 09:52 AM
i've noticed this so far:
when one tank is deployed (without bonuses), 3000 points get posted to the node and 3000 points get added to your individual score. when the 2x bonus kicks in 6000 points post to your score but only 3000 post to the node (from what i can tell the bonus only effects scores at the bottom but dont count toward the node points). also when the 3x bonus is met (which is at 7mil not 12 mil) 9000 points post to your score for each tank but again only 3000 points to the node.
i calculated it in the past and it came out to somewhere around 30-40 tank deploys per person for 30 members to meet the 7 mil requirement for the 3x bonus
I honestly havent figured out what happens at the 12 mil bonus? i havent noticed any increase to the individual score.
That's how I saw it applied too. It states next bonus at 12M, but nothing changes in the points already credited or deploy values after 12M. We do have player minimums and the low IPH players are encouraged to hold their fire until we reach the 3x bonus for just that reason.

jrb22250
09-19-2014, 10:44 AM
That's how I saw it applied too. It states next bonus at 12M, but nothing changes in the points already credited or deploy values after 12M. We do have player minimums and the low IPH players are encouraged to hold their fire until we reach the 3x bonus for just that reason.

Thanks for a well wrote out description.....now if a Developer could confirm this. I will be looking out this FA and try and see what happens also...hard to see points when 35-45 members deploying.