PDA

View Full Version : Quitting if raid boss health is unreasonable

Jovansecret
09-17-2014, 04:22 PM
The title says it all. I will seriously consider quitting for good if raid boss health further increase or remain the same as the last one. I've been playing this game before Gree took over and I've spend quite a significant amount on this game in total. It just doesn't make sense to spend on something I no longer enjoy.

If the health is reasonable, I don't mind spending some golds to finish it up and I pretty sure many player have the same mind set with me. Think of it in marketing sense, if many player buy 110 gold, it would certainly be much profitable instead of a few player buying vault, it would be much more profitable then having only a few buying vault. Please rethink your strategy.

B0ST0N
09-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Ok but it wont be lowered. And highly unlikely it will not increase.

Phillip99
09-17-2014, 04:53 PM
The title says it all. I will seriously consider quitting for good if raid boss health further increase or remain the same as the last one. I've been playing this game before Gree took over and I've spend quite a significant amount on this game in total. It just doesn't make sense to spend on something I no longer enjoy.

If the health is reasonable, I don't mind spending some golds to finish it up and I pretty sure many player have the same mind set with me. Think of it in marketing sense, if many player buy 110 gold, it would certainly be much profitable instead of a few player buying vault, it would be much more profitable then having only a few buying vault. Please rethink your strategy.

If you don't enjoy it, why don't you quit anyway? Why do you need an unreasonable raid boss to justify?

Notorious94
09-17-2014, 05:07 PM
Lmfao the won't quit... He's already gone from
"Quitting"
To
"Seriously consider quitting"
In the first 2 lines lmao

Phillip99
09-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Lmfao the won't quit... He's already gone from
"Quitting"
To
"Seriously consider quitting"
In the first 2 lines lmao

Lmao xxxxxxxx

FrapMaster
09-17-2014, 05:27 PM
He just sounds frustrated... like many players. The game itself is somewhat fun, but it's plagued by complete morons who run it. I think we will see peace in the Middle East before Gree could ever release an update without ****ing up something in the process.

Vile Lynn
09-17-2014, 06:18 PM
Don't do anything permanent reacting to a temporary situation. :)

Luv4UR Mom
09-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Later dude!

Marine007
09-18-2014, 05:41 AM
Who cares if you quit? It is a game.

high times
09-18-2014, 06:49 AM
I don't understand why people feel they should be able to finish every event. RB is getting harder deal with it everybody else has the same health to deal with and if people want to throw gold at it and finish so be it. The majority will not and eventually only top teams will finish. Then ppl who don't spend can finish regular and have time off from CC . Fine with me.

Chris Boa
09-18-2014, 06:54 AM
I don't understand why people feel they should be able to finish every event. RB is getting harder deal with it everybody else has the same health to deal with and if people want to throw gold at it and finish so be it. The majority will not and eventually only top teams will finish. Then ppl who don't spend can finish regular and have time off from CC . Fine with me.

It shouldn't be fine with you, gree won't keep the game going without the little people keep contributing, there has to be a happy medium imo

sister morphine
09-18-2014, 06:55 AM
Who cares if you quit? It is a game.
A game is supposed to be a fun diversion from everyday realities. If it becomes like a frustrating second job, people will quit. If more quit than join eventually the game becomes unprofitable and is closed.

The way the game is was inevitable from the moment Gree began down the path of sucking cash out of those with money to burn, and then needed to compensate the difficulty of events to keep those few still spending at the same level. Everybody else gets screwed. They can either downgrade expectations to play at the level where it's still fun (but that level will still get squeezed in the money suck; see raid boss inflation) or they can wave goodbye.

sister morphine
09-18-2014, 06:57 AM
It shouldn't be fine with you, gree won't keep the game going without the little people keep contributing, there has to be a happy medium imo
Absolutely. If the player base shrinks so there's only the 1%ers and a few others left it will become unviable.

BadLeroyBrown
09-18-2014, 11:03 AM
He just sounds frustrated... like many players. The game itself is somewhat fun, but it's plagued by complete morons who run it. I think we will see peace in the Middle East before Gree could ever release an update without ****ing up something in the process.

I agree. In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure no one really care who quits and who stays. But I share the same frustrations.

I enjoy the game, so I play it.

I am competitive, so I don't mind buying gold to help me achieve goals and increase my stats.

Events *should* be hard when you're tackling "elite" objectives...

Some of you are missing the point. When you put in the time and effort to gain a good percentage of individual stats from one RB to the next, and it becomes clear that Gree will outpace your progress REGARDLESS how hard you work by jacking up the health quicker than you can increase your 5x, it's frustrating.

We went from blasting right through RB Regular and farming for 2 days (and happy enough about our progress) to saying eff it on RB Reg 20/20 despite having great stat gains between events. It's BS.

Cats
09-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Amen! They call it a "game" for a reason. No one wants this to be a job that only takes your money to be competitive without a decent return.

Morgz
09-18-2014, 12:16 PM

Where do you see anyone that mentioned they feel they should be able to finish every event? I've read every post on this thread, and don't see it. I see one person who is upset about Gree continuing to raise RB health, but nothing posted about finishing every event.

Lots of people are upset. RB has always been difficult, but has at least been attainable in the past. There was a time not too long ago that teams in the top 200 with good participation could finish it. Now it seems like only top 75 teams (maybe higher) for the most part -- and they require tons of jumpers. Of course there are exceptions to this, but in general, Gree has changed where the line is drawn as far as what level team can finish, and who can not. If you fall into the category of a team that used to be able to finish, but now can not, it's unsettling.

Weasel
09-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Just do what everyone else who can't finish RB elite does. Make a direct payment to someone in TAW (or other top ranked syndicate) via PayPal or gift card for their app store, and have them do FAs equal to half your syndicate's combined FA strength.

Gree must be aware that happens, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the TOS that says you can't pay someone real money in real life to use their account to help you. Maybe making the bosses 40% stronger each round is intended to make the bosses more expensive for the top teams to compensate for revenue being redirected to those teams instead of landing right in Gree's coffers.

Evan1000
09-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Just do what everyone else who can't finish RB elite does. Make a direct payment to someone in TAW (or other top ranked syndicate) via PayPal or gift card for their app store, and have them do FAs equal to half your syndicate's combined FA strength.

Gree must be aware that happens, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the TOS that says you can't pay someone real money in real life to use their account to help you. Maybe making the bosses 40% stronger each round is intended to make the bosses more expensive for the top teams to compensate for revenue being redirected to those teams instead of landing right in Gree's coffers.

GREE makes even more money from boss killers so I'm sure they don't have a problem with it, haha

Morgz
09-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Weasel that was an excellent post. I'm not sure the extant that this happens, but I'm sure it happens. I'm sure Gree would much rather have people spend that same money on gold and finish the RB themselves

Evan1000
09-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Weasel that was an excellent post. I'm not sure the extant that this happens, but I'm sure it happens. I'm sure Gree would much rather have people spend that same money on gold and finish the RB themselves

Exactly.. because it would take much more gold/money to finish on our own than having someone with 1bil attack do it for us :P

realsavior
09-18-2014, 01:02 PM
If events are easy, then everyone finishes them. This defeats the purpose of even having the event. Not everyone should be able to finish every event.

headfaction
09-18-2014, 01:24 PM
The more players quit, the more gree f&@?$ us!