PDA

View Full Version : Are Android gold videos disabled

Pidgeot
09-17-2014, 12:19 PM
This is ridiculous right now. Whats going on???

dan2407
09-17-2014, 12:50 PM
What do you expect? There giving out free gold ffs

Pidgeot
09-17-2014, 12:58 PM
What do you expect? There giving out free gold ffs

Do you have anything constructive to add?

dan2407
09-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Well why is it such a big deal that gold videos have just stopped working? Obviously your abusing the glitch maybe?

qwertyguy
09-17-2014, 01:16 PM
They haven't just stopped. Android hasn't had them for a while now. Yet iOS continues to get bucket loads of 2 gold per videos. BTW, there are some single gold videos that Android can get; but these are not as convenient.

Pidgeot
09-17-2014, 01:44 PM
Well why is it such a big deal that gold videos have just stopped working? Obviously your abusing the glitch maybe?

You dont use obviously and maybe in the same sentence. I also didn't use the glitch. Its been months since I had gold videos.

dan2407
09-17-2014, 02:02 PM
So it's been months since you've had gold videos yet you've suddenly complained about it when there's a glitch where android can watch unlimited videos? Smells a bit fishy bro! Js

Victory99
09-17-2014, 02:08 PM
Yeah last time I saw saw a android gold video was like 3 months ago.What guves gree?

Dirty Mind
09-17-2014, 02:11 PM
So it's been months since you've had gold videos yet you've suddenly complained about it when there's a glitch where android can watch unlimited videos? Smells a bit fishy bro! Js

Obviously your trying to imply something maybe? Just come out and accuse him or go away.

headfaction
09-17-2014, 02:19 PM
OMG are you serious? They are getting free gold??? Who cares? I'm on IOS and if I was on android I would abuse the $hit out of that glitch. So let them have fun! It's gree fault it's out there anyways.

skywalker_98
09-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah..what gives..I haven't had a gold videos in 3 months..had turned in tickets..get standard BS answer its 3rd party app or videos not allowed in your area.When did that happen the day we stopped receiving them?Turned ticket into tapjoy they said Gree problem.Put us at least on a level playing field with iOS.Also have posted in forum with many other android users.The people with the smart rebuttals remind me of people who make remarks like that till it happens to them .Then you can hear them yelling about it at the north pole ,where gree has us android players that are frozen out from the videos.I know of one faction that posted the problem( said 80% of faction was android) just quit the game feeling that they were being treated unfairly which is true.Gree you need to address your customer problems,before there are no customers to address

skywalker_98
09-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Hey fellow android players..I posted my problem above and my efforts for a answer or fix.I have been reading other problems people are having and came across a interesting post.A iOS player and others were having a problem and one reply struck me as a possible aid to our problem.Player advised all iOS users to log a complaint to iTunes ,they investigate and solve the problem by refunding or accrediting their users.We should try complaining to Google play store and see what happens.I'm going to give it a try can't hurt and advise others to do so.If I get any replies will let you know in a post here..More than one submitting this problem might help when you tell Google you want to go to apple because of the way gree treats android players!

headfaction
09-20-2014, 09:51 PM
Nope.......