PDA

View Full Version : Valor

Showtime
09-17-2014, 09:16 AM
With the recent emphasis on really large attack defense stats, will you be releasing new valor units?

Jaded Fusion
09-17-2014, 09:33 AM
With the recent emphasis on really large attack defense stats, will you be releasing new valor units?

Is anyone maxed out on the valor units? No. So they are still relevant.

Wingman GRI
09-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Please let Gree answer one question at a time lol

RazAlguise
09-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Please let Gree answer one question at a time lol

Hey Wing what's up. I never hear you on Kakao chat anymore.

GrimAmoeba
09-17-2014, 01:50 PM

There are lots of valor unites still available with high attack/defense. Just have to be at the level to get them. Work for them, not for free

Showtime
09-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Thanks for you answer, it is clear that some tend to think in only the past and present tense, where I prefer to take a futuristic outlook. What I am saying, is that with the current LTQ, Raid boss, FL, WD, ect events, the stat gain per unit is very large, it is only a short matter of time before the captain growlers that fill my inventory will not even make the battle field. I simply wanted to know if Gree was planning an additional release of valor units in the 30-50k region?

thanks for your answer GREE

Showtime
09-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Is anyone maxed out on the valor units? No. So they are still relevant.

Thanks for you answer, it is clear that some tend to think in only the past and present tense, where I prefer to take a futuristic outlook. What I am saying, is that with the current LTQ, Raid boss, FL, WD, ect events, the stat gain per unit is very large, it is only a short matter of time before the captain growlers that fill my inventory will not even make the battle field. I simply wanted to know if Gree was planning an additional release of valor units in the 30-50k region?

Thief
09-18-2014, 06:55 AM

They already have 600,000/600,000 Units so look to the future and keep ranking up.

In the end upgrading valor would probably fall around rank 50+ in things need to look at changing up.

Kefa
09-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Like these?