PDA

View Full Version : Hey TADAAAH!

RazAlguise
09-17-2014, 08:17 AM
Hey I'm sure you have seen my 3,105 character count message I've posted in a few places on here.
I don't normally get angry but you seem to be trying to screw me over. You didn't answer my emails for days asking to help find my account. 4 days. But it only took you one day to send me info on gold program. I just want my account back so I can play. In the meantime I have transferred another account OF MINE to play on until you get your act together and decide to help me.
TADAAAH! Pm me if you want to get the details and help me

Kefa
09-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Tadaah is only a forum moderator and has nothing to do with the actual game. The only thing she can do for you is let the people who actually work on the game know that you have an open ticket that needs attention. Which, of course, could be very helpful if she'd do that for you - but in fairness, Tadaah is not the one holding up the resolution to your problem.

RazAlguise
09-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Thx ill remember that. In the meantime...

the BDLS
09-17-2014, 01:54 PM
Lol Raz are you 5 years old?

RazAlguise
09-17-2014, 03:42 PM
No BDLS. I am not 5 years old. I'm just very angry at Gree's treatment and my bad side has come out and I'm letting them know how I feel. You play this game for 3 years. And go through all their **** iOS not complaining and put up with all their mistakes. Eventually that and life will take a toll and I've lost patience with them. Although they have no excuse for providing no customer support to their game. It's uncalled for. I just want to play this game with no interruption. Is that ok? I ain't here to argue. I am just trying to let them know how I feel via the Forums.

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 04:18 PM
A simple pm would suffice in such cases. Are you saying you are currently waiting for an account transfer? As in you have lost your phone/account and need your old account back? If so, have you included all of the following information on the ticket:

Old Account:
Name-
Level-
Code-
Last Login-
In-Game Currency-
Purchase Receipts-

New Account:
Name-
Code-
Level-

Please keep in mind they may need additional information for account verification purposes. Additionally, note, that within many companies there are several departments that handle several different areas of business. I point this out as someone that handles information on the Gold program may not have an identical work day to one that handles Customer tickets. We apologize that receiving that information may have caused frustration for and assure you that was not the intent. Please feel free provide us with feedback. Thank you.

GrimAmoeba
09-17-2014, 04:21 PM
A simple pm would suffice in such cases. Are you saying you are currently waiting for an account transfer? As in you have lost your phone/account and need your old account back? If so, have you included all of the following information on the ticket:

Old Account:
Name-
Level-
Code-
Last Login-
In-Game Currency-
Purchase Receipts-

New Account:
Name-
Code-
Level-

Please keep in mind they may need additional information for account verification purposes. Additionally, note, that within many companies there are several departments that handle several different areas of business. I point this out as someone that handles information on the Gold program may not have an identical work day to one that handles Customer tickets. We apologize that receiving that information may have caused frustration for and assure you that was not the intent. Please feel free provide us with feedback. Thank you.

See, now how easy is that to post a simple format when doing transfers. Why does your email responses give the runaround instead of doing exactly what you did and give us the information in a certain format to send back. Amazing what an extra few minutes of thought will do for you guys

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 04:24 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/2c8/78e/8aa/resized/x-all-the-things-meme-generator-copy-and-paste-all-the-things-3dbda1.jpg

Really, share it; it will set you free!

Area51z
09-17-2014, 09:36 PM
Hehehe. Tadaaah has Humour. :)

RazAlguise
09-18-2014, 12:39 AM
Not to be rude any more but I did everything you listed. I gave all info that was needed and had to wait from Thursday evening to Monday afternoon before Shirley Winston even replied back saying she saw my multiple emails and would help me recover my lost account. I gave her all the info needed and said it was a new account. Therefore haven't spent any gold on it. And that was Monday. She has never got back. Haven't heard a peep or anything.
Transferred the strange account that was put on my device to someone and started over with a new account. Emailed that info to her today until she decides to get back to me. I didn't want the account that you Gree replaced my old account with. So I am just waiting now. I would hope that since I'm waiting a week now and missing so many events you will giver some of the rewards k have missed. At least the individual frontline rewards that anyone can get.