PDA

View Full Version : Is there a split at Gree?

Better At Life Than You
09-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Are the suits putting pressure on the developers? Are the projections lower than expected or what? Street assault, followed by a 24 hour, followed by a 72 hour, followed by a street assault,a break then another 72 hour. What's up, what's really going on. That's a butt load of spending and strategizing and recruiting. At this rate you will cause syndicates to either split themselves or sell one of their other accounts. Did we lose another top 10 syn? I didn't see SC in its normal top 3 spot.

smokey77
09-17-2014, 01:19 AM
I`ve mentioned before in another thread that it looks like as much money is being extracted from people as possible , maybe the game is on its last legs . I can`t really see any other reason for it , constant events that require more and more to finish . No effort going into design , atrocious customer service . Personally i think if they made the game more playable then more people would probably spend money on it . I`m looking forward to tomorrows LTB , see what kind of recycled building we get this time round :rolleyes:

Allowishus79
09-17-2014, 04:55 AM
I`ve mentioned before in another thread that it looks like as much money is being extracted from people as possible , maybe the game is on its last legs . I can`t really see any other reason for it , constant events that require more and more to finish . No effort going into design , atrocious customer service . Personally i think if they made the game more playable then more people would probably spend money on it . I`m looking forward to tomorrows LTB , see what kind of recycled building we get this time round :rolleyes:

I think that their objective is to let this game die as they'll invest more time in "City of Rivals" that is basically the v2.0 of CC but with better graphics, quite a few good improvements but a lot more ways to get the max of bacon out of our wallets. I tried it, liked it and uninstalled when I figured that it's another pay2win game...

Dipstik
09-17-2014, 05:09 AM
The game doesn't "die," it gets sold.

Luv4UR Mom
09-17-2014, 12:33 PM
The game doesn't "die," it gets sold.

Did Gree sell Monster Quest? My understanding from people who played it, was that when Gree stopped supporting the game, it just went offline.

Weasel
09-17-2014, 12:56 PM
If you want to see what happens to a Gree game when it dies, install Legends at War (while you still can). Monster Quest has been wiped from existence, but that wasn't done overnight.

Found in the Legends at War subforum:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98864-75-chance-of-GREE-going-bankrupt

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/GREZF.PK--Probability_Of_Bankruptcy

Vile Lynn
09-17-2014, 01:17 PM
lol, nobody wanted to buy MQ.

Better At Life Than You
09-25-2014, 10:44 PM
I was wrong. No break after all. I'm guessing not enough players completed the ltq & sltq or spent the forecasted gold plan. So, the suits said we have a problem fix it. So a nervous worker said we have a free Friday let's throw out another 24 hr, they won't resist that. So what if its at the last minute they won't mind.

montecore
09-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Its almost like making LTQs and SLTQs free for the art of war was a poor financial decision.

Nighteg
09-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Its almost like making LTQs and SLTQs free for the art of war was a poor financial decision.

Lol.
extra lol

General Dudus
09-26-2014, 12:57 AM
Exactly the same as last cycle so nothing new