PDA

View Full Version : Do we get to keep bonuses for completing each day on LTQ?

Sacrifice
09-16-2014, 04:56 PM
I understand that the energy regen and health regen is temporary, but how about the bonuses we get for completing each day of the Bad Juju LTQ on normal, prestige, and masters? Do we get to keep those or are they temporary too?

Bugmama
09-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Explain further - how bout for the current BOSS event - that shows the bonuses only active for this period too. How about for the FLTQ we just did? That was temporary too?

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 05:03 PM
yep everything you do is temporary from now on in this game. stats will never move

Clementine
09-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Checked with the Developers on this and the only temporary bonuses are those in the Command Center, all other event bonuses remain the same.

Adm. J(K96)
09-16-2014, 06:15 PM
How about making an actual announcement explaining everything instead of burying bits and pieces in multiple threads? You know, like maybe do your job?

Jaded Fusion
09-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Checked with the Developers on this and the only temporary bonuses are those in the Command Center, all other event bonuses remain the same.

so the +1 energy mod under the command center for the case event is a temp boost?" so y'all take away units with attack/def on the case event and add a temp mod. Bs

jwil736
09-16-2014, 06:28 PM
so the +1 energy mod under the command center for the case event is a temp boost?" so y'all take away units with attack/def on the case event and add a temp mod. Bs

Lol yeah because those units were AWESOME. Smh

Jaded Fusion
09-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Lol yeah because those units were AWESOME. Smh

So improve the units, not take them away. Smh

jwil736
09-16-2014, 06:33 PM
So improve the units, not take them away. Smh

+1. Case event has never been worth gold since I've played.

Jaded Fusion
09-16-2014, 06:39 PM
+1. Case event has never been worth gold since I've played.

The good ole days when a collect 10 case event had 2xx/2xx stats & the units leading up were xx/xx stats.

kmg108
09-16-2014, 06:51 PM

May I trouble you to make this more clear? All events for the cycle are in the command center. Are you saying that the boosts associated with EVERY event during this cycle are temporary? Thanks for your help.

Sacrifice
09-16-2014, 07:25 PM
May I trouble you to make this more clear? All events for the cycle are in the command center. Are you saying that the boosts associated with EVERY event during this cycle are temporary? Thanks for your help.

There are 3 "command center" goals in your individual goals. Those 3 goals are the ones that are temporary. The two health regens and the energy regen.

Rolinz
09-16-2014, 08:26 PM
There are 3 "command center" goals in your individual goals. Those 3 goals are the ones that are temporary. The two health regens and the energy regen.

Okay, Anything with "Command Center" under Individual Goals are temporary reward/bonus/boost.

The 3 goals that are temporary are:

Command Center: Pirate's Chest
Command Center: Bad Juju
Command Center: Bad Juju (Advanced)

Annihilator2
09-17-2014, 12:48 AM
All is simple:
- boosts are temporary
- units with bonus are permanent

Annihilator2
09-17-2014, 12:59 AM
I checked the goals in the game and did not find anything about the boosts that they are temporary

Stumps
09-17-2014, 01:40 AM

Are you serious... What is the purpose of a temporary boost. Why cant you state theyre temp before the event.... Why is it so f'n hard! It just sounds like a money sucking lie to me.

krabbie
09-17-2014, 04:18 AM
Guess that on Droid the bonuses are permanent as there is no (?) button hahah :rolleyes: