PDA

View Full Version : Way to get our hopes up GREE

solowalker
09-16-2014, 03:24 PM
When I saw the prizes for this event I nearly fell out of my chair!

I thought... Holy crap! Gree is listening to us and trying to bring life back to a dying game.

I was wrong. Gree pulled the rug out from under us, and we now see the money pit beneath!

I am just glad I have not spent any gold on the worthless prizes.

Gree giveth and Gree taketh away.

Fool us once, shame on you... fool us day after day for over 2.5 years... Shame on us!

Now why do we even spend money on something that is not permanent? really gree???

Harvest1969
09-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Amen to that.

TheBFO
09-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Because gree knows people will buy the boosts every cycle.

It's a money ploy. They try and convince you to spend for the boosts each cycle. Maximizing profits for them.

Genius idea, but they are total f*uckwads for doing it.

mwfighter
09-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Wish Funzio still was around. What they would have done with this app would have been truly amazing.

Alexindahouss94
09-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Gree should just let us have these bonuses, bout time some of the smaller players can receive a health regen boost on the cheap. It helps them out a whole lot more than the experienced players

clown
09-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Quit crying... Go beat normal 5/10 and prestige 5/15 and gets an easy 5% health regen... How much easier do you want it?

RealLoads
09-16-2014, 03:35 PM
yea can complete both wrappers for free without gold even with 3nrg per min. So there is no reason to complain.

Sumiala
09-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Now why do we even spend money on something that is not permanent? really gree???

Think you can take MW to heaven?
Maybe into hell (LOL), but your question about something being permanent in a computer game was quite funny...
I hope you can see that now too.

mreilly
09-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Yeah why the **** are you crying over something that's easily achieved?

solowalker
09-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Think you can take MW to heaven?
Maybe into hell (LOL), but your question about something being permanent in a computer game was quite funny...
I hope you can see that now too.

Yes literally speaking you are correct. Though as I am sure you know. I meant permanently in our stash of bonuses for the amount of time that this game stays alive and supported.

I enjoy your trolling. please keep it up for the better of this forum. We will all thank you for it!

Brizzol
09-16-2014, 03:45 PM
I can't see on android where it says for Jamaica only? I have seeb ios screens to prove that it is only temporary though. Am I blind or are there about to be a few unhappy droid players thinking this unit is permanent .?