PDA

View Full Version : Gree please explain the boost being rewarded with bad jujuj!

Gbrown
09-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Please take a second and explain what or when this limited health and energy boost works.

Wingman GRI
09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Is the bonus only working during Jamaica WD or always?

Web323
09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Saw a screen shot stating only during Jamaica WD

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 03:10 PM
The bonuses only work for the WD cycle listed in the [?]. :D

These are for the current WD cycle.

Web323
09-16-2014, 03:11 PM

Even the +1?

Philly982
09-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Saw a screen shot when you click on the question mark in the goal in the command center on an iOS device that is pops up showing the boost only during the Jamaica WD. However they do not have this question mark on the droid platform command center, so there will be lots of angry droid users after the Jamaica WD that do not come on the forum.

Led
09-16-2014, 03:13 PM
Are you trying to get people to stop playing MW?

stiffarm
09-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Gree WTF are you thinking ?!?

chad1122
09-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Sounds like it to me. Stupid us for thinking gree would do something nice. What eve, maybe is time to retire

Wingman GRI
09-16-2014, 03:18 PM
I also see Jamaica when I click on the question mark for the lockbox event....... People will spend when the bonus is permanent not for just one event.

SGT Rud
09-16-2014, 03:20 PM
Yes. This irritates the cr*p out of me. Literally a very ridiculous event. If LTQs weren't burning us out to start with, now you only get temporary awards.

Gbrown
09-16-2014, 03:21 PM
The 5% is easy to get for free, so it might not be so bad that it's temp. I can't really complain if I can get it for free

Led
09-16-2014, 03:23 PM
The 5% is easy to get for free, so it might not be so bad that it's temp. I can't really complain if I can get it for free

Well it dosnt work either from what I hear lol

TheBFO
09-16-2014, 03:23 PM
Hahahahahhahaha

What a bunch o f*cktards

mwfighter
09-16-2014, 03:25 PM
In Kingdom Age (Gree) title they have such similar temporary Guild War boosts, Epic Boss boosts and Raid Boss boosts. They only work for that particular event and have no effect after.

They must have ported this to Modern War.

Speed ump
09-16-2014, 03:29 PM
If it was gotten for free, not much to complain about, of you spent gold, and there's no way to know this before hand, then I'd say you have a legit gripe. Havnt we come to expect this kind of thing? I think the limited time thing is taki g it to a whole new level. Good thing about the way I play, the prizes done really matter to me, I have no idea what they are, or if I got them. Sometimes ignorance is bliss

BigTex87
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM

1) This does not show on Android that it is tempoary.
2) How is this 15/5% boost caculated...example last 5% boost moved me from -61 to -63 are the temporay boost at least based on the raw health number or is it off of our permenant health boost number?

A tempoary health reduction based on players boosted health stats does not deserve any gold spent to aquire. Your return on investement for a temp boost will be less than zero....use gold to buy health packs on sale they are better for WD points than spending on a tempary boost.

Talahaski
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
You release something new and extremely confusing and provide no communication about it. People have to come here and scan thru multiple post before they find an answer, if they are lucky enough. No in-game notification that properly explains. I saw the events and thought these were new permanent units.

Start listening to your customers and take a step back and try think things thru before releasing new stuff

Green123
09-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Please explain why every ? On the events screen shows that the bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in Jamaica event. Thus can not be correct, can it? This includes the target practice that had just finished and the current raid boss event

Please confirm

DOG-GONE
09-16-2014, 03:35 PM
I wish some post had a "like button" I ran through these events to only realize they where temp boost! I need a refund! Stupid me again !

andy2
09-16-2014, 03:37 PM
I thought they finally did something right .... nope.

The boosts are supposedly temporary, but they don't even work. And there is very little to nothing depending on which platform you play that states any of this... what a pathetic excuse for an event yet again released without a lick of QA.

Maestro
09-16-2014, 03:37 PM
I am not getting the health regen bonus on iOS. Rb regen time is the same. Is the health for the full cycle or just the WD event?

Jaded Fusion
09-16-2014, 03:51 PM
No fricken way gree....fix this. No way should you award temporary awards for my money!!!

I want this to effect my health period not just one event. Thanks for wasting my money again....

andy2
09-16-2014, 03:51 PM
I am not getting the health regen bonus on iOS. Rb regen time is the same. Is the health for the full cycle or just the WD event?

they said cycle, yet none of them work. What good would the +1 energy do over wd anyway?

Emerald_
09-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I would guess that any of the boosts that are attached to units would be permanent.
The health boosts do not show a unit, they show just the boost, I assume they are the cycle-only boosts the "?" Is talking about

Talahaski
09-16-2014, 04:05 PM
It's actually a decent idea to give out temp boost. Expecting any real money revenue from it is wrong, but the concept overall is a good idea. But since you did not release it properly with clear communication, you ruined it. People assumed these were permanent boost, then afterwards we find out differently. This is a classic example of how to ruin something that could have been a positive thing.

andy2
09-16-2014, 04:09 PM
It's actually a decent idea to give out temp boost. Expecting any real money revenue from it is wrong, but the concept overall is a good idea. But since you did not release it properly with clear communication, you ruined it. People assumed these were permanent boost, then afterwards we find out differently. This is a classic example of how to ruin something that could have been a positive thing.

All these new community managers... and not one of them can manage a community, or even come close to it.

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 04:11 PM
No fricken way gree....fix this. No way should you award temporary awards for my money!!!

I want this to effect my health period not just one event. Thanks for wasting my money again....

Continues to show your ignorance with these things. If you were stupid enough to use your money again as you said you have issues. None of this requires money to obtain and I doubt you ever spend money on this game anyways. Shows us how far you are on this event and will give us an idea of the money you say you spent

Oh oh Gree
09-16-2014, 04:12 PM

Please respond. In game under events that have ended like the 24 hour FA also say the boosts expire at the end of WD. Is this correct?

Rolinz
09-16-2014, 04:12 PM

Hey Tadaaah!

Why dont you give us more detail here instead of giving a 1/2 line answer.

Since the [?] does not show up in Android devices, would it not be prudent to post infomation here or in Announcements which ones are permanent and which are temporary just for the WD Cycle?

Gree seems to be doing so much bait and switch lately that it hopes to get the players happy for the possible rewards only to find out after starting the event and possibly some spending gold, to find out it is useless or not worth spending gold on them.

The health regen boost is temporary but what about the +1 energy. That is typically attached to the crate\box event which is normally a permanent reward.

Are the rewards involved with the LTQ temporary? All or some? if some then which ones? Are the units associated with the boosts also temporary?

I seriously hope someone there checked and wrote down exactly what the plans and details are for this event. Hopefully it matches what has been programmed into the event.

yoyo1
09-16-2014, 04:29 PM
why doesnt the regen work on the raid boss?
is it just for the jamaica WD?

Stmac
09-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Temporary rewards? I guess it's time to retire.

garen argon
09-16-2014, 04:36 PM
after players have over 1 billion in stats do they become concerned about inflation...lmfao.

to the community; get used to it. temp boosts are becoming the prevalent way they're handling it moving forward.

losthuskies
09-16-2014, 04:38 PM
I just don't understand the secrecy of the events as a whole if you are going to squeeze the life out of this game why not pony up put on your big boy pants and give out the pathetic details of this event. Don't hide behind 1 line responses and half truths. Oh yea thanks for saying my gold on this event what a joke!!!!

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 04:41 PM
I just don't understand the secrecy of the events as a whole if you are going to squeeze the life out of this game why not pony up put on your big boy pants and give out the pathetic details of this event. Don't hide behind 1 line responses and half truths. Oh yea thanks for saying my gold on this event what a joke!!!!

Its because they like their money going back to their customers as refunds through itunes and google

A Fresh Start
09-16-2014, 04:49 PM
A Gree explanation: you can buy the units or purchase energy refills. We will explain what the boosts do once the are no longer valid

Clementine
09-16-2014, 04:53 PM
I am working with the Developers on getting you an answer for many of your questions. In the meantime, can you please clarify what you mean by the bonuses aren't working? Please provide as many details as possible!

A Fresh Start
09-16-2014, 04:55 PM
I am working with the Developers on getting you an answer for many of your questions. In the meantime, can you please clarify what you mean by the bonuses aren't working? Please provide as many details as possible!

I think bonuses aren't working are pretty self explanatory. Health regen doesn't lower health regeneration time.

Cobra Kai
09-16-2014, 05:01 PM
The health boost also shows in my inventory in profile, not in special inventory. This would show that it is an attached boost and not a one time limited special boost.

My question would be, knowing how hard it would be to program code that would be limited in nature but require extensive searching to activate per account for a specified time, why would you put your programmers to work on a limited code and not against other issues?

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Come on paying customer. show that proof of you spending money on this event like you stated to get these bonuses. Thought so, no such proof. What did it require 1k energy to get the ones you received. lol. you're a joke son

MATTARMAGH
09-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Only a thought but maybe these health regen bonus only take effect during actual WD event
I think bonuses aren't working are pretty self explanatory. Health regen doesn't lower health regeneration time.

seaagg
09-16-2014, 05:05 PM
I got something Gree can choke on...

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 05:06 PM
I got something Gree can choke on...

baby finger?

Sayiwont3377
09-16-2014, 05:17 PM

Would have been great to announce this in the game screen I just wasted gold/money on the supposed regen! REFUND!

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Would have been great to announce this in the game screen I just wasted gold/money on the supposed regen! REFUND!

Well you should know how thats done. Its so easy now and no questions asked. LOL

manbeast
09-16-2014, 05:20 PM
my boost says "5% health regen" "15% health regen"

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it being temporary, not working on raid or epic bosses. this is RIDICULOUS! I've been playing this game since it was created and I've never seen a temp boost. This is the biggest ripoff ever. not worth 1 single gold or 1 xp to get a temp boost.

this game just took a huge step in the WRONG direction. retirement is looking better than ever

Rolinz
09-16-2014, 05:22 PM

Thank you Clementine Please give us as much information and details as possible.

Clementine
09-16-2014, 05:25 PM
I have a some more clarification regarding the boosts.

1. The bonuses will not show in your profile, this is expected, but they are being applied.

2. In regards to how the bonuses work, please read the following explanation:

There are two categories of boost effect, and the two categories have a different formula for how multiple sources of the same bonus are applied. The first category of boosts are the ones that raise a number. An example would be the boost that gives a flat bonus to defense buildings (it raises your defense from buildings). Multiple sources of these boosts are additive. For those faction bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%.

The second category of boosts are those that lower a number. An example of this category would be casualty rate reduction (it lowers the casualty rate). These boosts are multiplicative. Multiplicative bonuses are determined by subtracting the bonus from 1. So a 5% bonus is .95 (1- .05), and multiplicative bonuses are multiplied together. This type of mechanic is common to games in general, usually relating to things that cannot logically go above 100%. A common example would be an evasion mechanic of some sort; you can't evade 150% of anything.

Here's a concrete example directly from one of the Developers:

If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus (.95*.95*.85*.85) = .652, which, when subtracted from 1, is .348, or a .34 (34%) bonus. Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like 1 + .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 or 1.4, or a combined 40% total bonus.

Although the examples given above reference the faction boosts, this also applies to personal boosts from units or buildings that display on the profile.

TheBFO
09-16-2014, 05:27 PM

What do we mean? Hmm.. Maybe we mean the bonuses don't work? As in.. They don't actually lower regen time?

Maybe if you mods actually played the game this game would be a tad bit better.

What do we mean? Lmfao

Turkey Bacon
so +1 health regen from the crate event is absolute crap and will disappear and won't work right now?

Oh oh Gree

1. The bonuses will not show in your profile, this is expected, but they are being applied.

There are two categories of boost effect, and the two categories have a different formula for how multiple sources of the same bonus are applied. The first category of boosts are the ones that raise a number. An example would be the boost that gives a flat bonus to defense buildings (it raises your defense from buildings). Multiple sources of these boosts are additive. For those faction bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%.

The second category of boosts are those that lower a number. An example of this category would be casualty rate reduction (it lowers the casualty rate). These boosts are multiplicative. Multiplicative bonuses are determined by subtracting the bonus from 1. So a 5% bonus is .95 (1- .05), and multiplicative bonuses are multiplied together. This type of mechanic is common to games in general, usually relating to things that cannot logically go above 100%. A common example would be an evasion mechanic of some sort; you can't evade 150% of anything.

If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus (.95*.95*.85*.85) = .652, which, when subtracted from 1, is .348, or a .34 (34%) bonus. Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like 1 + .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 or 1.4, or a combined 40% total bonus.

Although the examples given above reference the faction boosts, this also applies to personal boosts from units or buildings that display on the profile.

Thanks but most know how bonuses work at this point. The issue is that the bonuses are not working. Or health regen is no better than without the boost.

Mr llama
09-16-2014, 05:33 PM

Although the examples given above reference the faction boosts, this also applies to personal boosts from units or buildings that display on the profile.They don't work it's not about how they work. Right now they are not working. Why don't we have a mod that actually plays this game

TheBFO
09-16-2014, 05:35 PM
No, clementine, they aren't working. Everyone knows how they work, but they aren't working. It gives NO bonus.

For the love of whatever you believe in, can you please actually play the game you attempt to mod?? God damn

Turkey Bacon
09-16-2014, 05:36 PM
None of the bonuses are working and health regen isn't working and none of us can believe that we lose these boosts after this cycle....it would be nice if you guys rectified this before you lose a majority of your players and spenders.

aside from the fact that when you click on the [?] by the target practice LTQ we just finished it says its only active during this cycle.....so what is it?

andy2
09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
do you have any idea what you are talking about? what the heck kind of answer is that? good lord. they DO NOT WORK.

TylerRocksWisconsin
09-16-2014, 05:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3OuSYeX.png

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.... where's my car? :p

Kefa
09-16-2014, 06:27 PM

1. The bonuses DO show in your profile, under inventory

2. They are NOT being applied - this is the problem.

Clementine, try this... Open the game, look around inside, empty your health with a Force Attack on a raid boss and immediately note how long it takes from empty to regen to full health. Then, use some gold and buy 3 Mystery Treasure Maps and 4 Mystery Talismans. Close and re-open the game, then look in your profile under "Inventory" (also visible in your profile under "Show Bonuses"), and you'll find there the JuJu Boosts, -5% health regen, and -15% health regen. Next, go and again empty your health with a Force Attack on a raid boss, and again immediately look at the time it takes to regen to full health... by what you posted above, the new time value (T) should be the value you noted from before having the boosts (t) applied in the following formula:
T=t*0.95*0.85

You'll find that actually T is exactly the same as it was before you paid $200 for the boosts.

Hopefully that is a little bit of clarification.

codys21
09-16-2014, 06:42 PM
And that is exactly why mods should play the game. This would make things much, much easier.

1. The bonuses DO show in your profile, under inventory

2. They are NOT being applied - this is the problem.

Clementine, try this... Open the game, look around inside, empty your health with a Force Attack on a raid boss and immediately note how long it takes from empty to regen to full health. Then, use some gold and buy 3 Mystery Treasure Maps and 4 Mystery Talismans. Close and re-open the game, then look in your profile under "Inventory" (also visible in your profile under "Show Bonuses"), and you'll find there the JuJu Boosts, -5% health regen, and -15% health regen. Next, go and again empty your health with a Force Attack on a raid boss, and again immediately look at the time it takes to regen to full health... by what you posted above, the new time value (T) should be the value you noted from before having the boosts (t) applied in the following formula:
T=t*0.95*0.85

You'll find that actually T is exactly the same as it was before you paid $200 for the boosts.

Hopefully that is a little bit of clarification.

SiaoNam
09-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Well... this MW is giving surprises and more fun, a GREeAT Game, isn't it?

I am on android. Can't see that boost in inventory.

Just continue to enjoy the GREeAT GAME without spending gold. :D :o

cdun13
09-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Pissed emoticon

Oh oh Gree
09-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Looks like Gree is done for the day.

bam bam.
09-16-2014, 06:58 PM

I love the smiley face. It's like we just screwed you with a grin on our face. To all those who spent 2 vaults purchasing it I feel for you guys. But it's ok, talk to the mods n the smile on their faces will cheer u up!

Clementine
09-16-2014, 07:03 PM
I spoke more with the Developers, and we were able to replicate the issue. My most sincere apologies for the confusion and miscommunication (I am still learning this game). A fix is being worked on for the temporary bonuses to last the entire WD cycle versus just for the WD event. As soon as the fix is released, we will update you. Please note that this fix may take some time to implement so we appreciate your patience.

Additionally, temporary bonuses show on the profile in the total sum and you can see them in the [View Bonuses] tab on your profile.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4819225600/h6B099505/

A Fresh Start
09-16-2014, 07:05 PM
I spoke more with the Developers, and we were able to replicate the issue. My most sincere apologies for the confusion and miscommunication (I am still learning this game). A fix is being worked on for the temporary bonuses to last the entire WD cycle versus just for the WD event. As soon as the fix is released, we will update you.

Additionally, temporary bonuses show on the profile in the total sum and you can see them in the [View Bonuses] tab on your profile.

How did you replicate the issue? Did you actually try playing this game? Just a little too late with the information as usual

Jaded Fusion
09-16-2014, 07:07 PM
I spoke more with the Developers, and we were able to replicate the issue. My most sincere apologies for the confusion and miscommunication (I am still learning this game). A fix is being worked on for the temporary bonuses to last the entire WD cycle versus just for the WD event. As soon as the fix is released, we will update you.

that's more like it, better...

Clementine
09-16-2014, 07:09 PM
How did you replicate the issue? Did you actually try playing this game? Just a little too late with the information as usual

There were multiple parts to the issue that we needed to look into and determine the cause of each. This takes a little bit of time. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Gbrown
09-16-2014, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the update

Rolinz
09-16-2014, 07:16 PM
There were multiple parts to the issue that we needed to look into and determine the cause of each. This takes a little bit of time. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

appreciate you coming back multiple times and responding quickly.

how about which boosts are temporary. any boosts related to the crate event temporary as well?

how about just listing all that are temporary and those that are permanent and which level or event these rewards are.

it would help to know if it is even worth our time/energy/gold/effort to do these events.

if we know more, the better we are able to make decisions to play this event or game at all.

andy2
09-16-2014, 07:23 PM
how about sufficiently marking major changes to the game in game.

oh, having a qa department, and community managers that knew how the game played would be nice too. Shady Shady Shady

Cobra Kai
09-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Is the +1 energy for crate event temporary as well?

It has a unit associated with it but no stats for the unit

bam bam.
09-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Clementine pick up your phone and download and play the app. Will help u understand wat we go thru constantly. If u dont have the time employ sum1 as a consultant who will give u the info u need but r a million miles away from

Bugmama
09-16-2014, 07:49 PM
And here's the response support gave me :
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I apologize for any confusion which may have been experienced during our current event.

The temporary boosts acquired during the WD Jamaica event are not visible on the Profile page. For technical reasons, this type of boost cannot be included with the permanent boosts. Please be assured that the boosts are being applied while during the event.

Certain types of boost, generally those that make something smaller, fewer or shorter(i.e. "fewer casualties", "shorter upgrade times", "less time till your health refills") have diminishing returns when there are multiple sources of that boost on your account or faction. What that means is, each new source of that boost that you add is slightly less effective. So for instance if you have a 5% health regen boost effect and then another 5% health regen boost is added, you would see a total boost effect of 9%.

This is intentional, because these boosts cannot logically go below zero. It's impossible to have faster-than-instant upgrade times, for instance. Or to have a casualty rate modifier so low that you actually get units back. So for these boost types, we have the diminishing returns effect stated as above. New sources of the boost will still add to your total and progress you, though.

Here's an example of how health regeneration boosts are calculated:

Health regeneration without boosts for these event types is as follows:

Epic Boss - 25 minutes
Raid Boss - 100 minutes
World Domination - 60 minutes

Please let me know if you have any further questions about health regeneration boosts! :)

Bugmama
09-16-2014, 07:51 PM
If you look in your globe, all events are marked the same including past ones we just did and raid boss. So that means everything since new command Center came out is temporary and we spent a ****eload of gold for nothing.

hubsy
09-16-2014, 08:05 PM

Here's a thought. Test these updates prior to rolling them out. Wow!!! What a novel idea!

manbeast
09-16-2014, 08:07 PM
The issue is that the boosts are temporary.. That's what developers should be fixing. Temporary boosts do not exist in MW. This is outrageous

Rolinz
09-16-2014, 08:18 PM

If you tap on the [?] for each of the event under Individual Events and Faction Events, they all says "This bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in the Jamaica event".

Does that mean all of the bonuses in all listed events are temporary?

What is the difference in Gree's vocabulary between a reward and a bonus and a boost?

Mikelord
09-16-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm just here agreeing with everything said and want to say how sad it is to watch gree mess stuff up again.

Days since last bugged event 0

PollekeW
09-17-2014, 12:28 AM
This is a nice event to play with temporary gold,
gold that you pay for but which you get a refund for from google/iTunes and ultimately Gree

Gen CheeBye
09-17-2014, 04:50 AM
Just imagine you're buying cheese at the grocery shops...they come with expiry dates and some smell really stinky.

Buyer beware. You've been warned! Lmao

krabbie
09-17-2014, 06:19 AM
My bet on what is going to happen is this: gree will realize they messed things up with the bad communication and make the boosts permanent. And therefore screwing the custumors that did read before spending gold...

jeffvan
09-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Consistency was never a strong point, but on android there are no question marks next to the events in the command centre. There are no warning signs saying these units are temporary. There are no disclaimers saying these units are only good until a certain date or event.

As a result, Gree should make these bonuses stick as people have gone on the information in the game and not everyone is on the forum to find these "hidden features" out until they have already done them! Sort it out gree. Don't just put your head in the sand on this. Make a proper announcemnt (like you did once upon a time) and let us know what your thinking is!

Thanks

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-17-2014, 06:29 AM
They done gotcha again.
Gree, you're simply spectacular.
LOL LOLZ

Gen CheeBye
09-17-2014, 07:25 AM
My bet on what is going to happen is this: gree will realize they messed things up with the bad communication and make the boosts permanent. And therefore screwing the custumors that did read before spending gold...

Happened before. I they do, i'll just ask for full cash refund.

cdun13
09-17-2014, 07:33 AM
So your gonna fix the temp boosts to work the rest of the cycle after the one of the events we need the regen for? If you would have been on here from the start of the event you could have fixed this immediately. Stop putting out bs. Very upsetting to see this continuous crap. The fl rewards is the only good thing you have do e lately. Please fix this and make it right for all. Should make this a permanent thing this event and then from now on make it temporary with ann

krabbie
09-17-2014, 07:35 AM
Happened before. I they do, i'll just ask for full cash refund.

I will cuss, swear, send in tickets and post threads here if they do that... That will teach them ;)

Like the new member description: articulate author, lol

McL
09-17-2014, 07:42 AM
Every event listed under the globe says, "This bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in Jamaica event." I don't understand. Under individual, under faction, and under event ended.

jeffvan
09-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Wish I could see what you are talking about. Nothing in Android!!!

Gen CheeBye
09-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Every event listed under the globe says, "This bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in Jamaica event." I don't understand. Under individual, under faction, and under event ended.

It's just temporary. It expires after the WD event.

RetiredAndHappy
09-17-2014, 09:18 AM
I was one of many people that beta tested this.. In the beta there was no information on boosts items rewards etc in th globe.. Just a "classified" marker.. As a result, there was actually nothing to test other than a static message across all events.. I submitted these feedback and got a thankyou email.. So what was the point in the beta test?

Apologies for typos. On phone

valient
09-17-2014, 09:20 AM
This is FRAUD pure and simple. GREE offers you what appears to be a permanent stat boost but in the fine print you have to search out if you have iOS says it is temporary. If you have Android, you don't even have the fine print.

Sayiwont3377
09-17-2014, 02:26 PM
This is FRAUD pure and simple. GREE offers you what appears to be a permanent stat boost but in the fine print you have to search out if you have iOS says it is temporary. If you have Android, you don't even have the fine print.

This has taken place for over a year lol where have you been? This game is completely built on lies and false promises 😂

Kefa
09-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Looks like the bonus is working now

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 04:31 PM
We are consolidating all post to this one location.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99185-GREE-replys-about-Temp-awards-boosts-All-in-one-spot/page4

Don't worry, we will still read the post from this thread.