PDA

View Full Version : iOS user have not updated to the new update !!

socomloser
09-16-2014, 02:36 PM
Y'all know who y'all are ones want use airplane glitch gree added new parts to events that will not be able do unless update to get new command center there reason why should update stop cheating y'all find out coming days are miss out on ton bonus in future ...thku gree!!

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Y'all know who y'all are ones want use airplane glitch gree added new parts to events that will not be able do unless update to get new command center there reason why should update stop cheating y'all find out coming days are miss out on ton bonus in future ...thku gree!!

whaaaaa, i need mommas nipple. As long as you think gree has fixed it thats all good. suggest small grammar class, don't need to be an expert but put some thought into it next time

Bongo
09-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Whatever he said. ..

KjaLLe
09-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Is that confirmed?

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Of course its not confirmed, this idiot can't even construct a simple sentence

fatbodychris
09-16-2014, 02:59 PM

Stop lying. They can not update and still be able to buy the rewards in store.

Harvest1969
09-16-2014, 03:21 PM
This is the 111111 thread of socom wheaping all over his pyjamas.

YankeePhil
09-16-2014, 04:18 PM
I haven't updated and already got both of the health bonuses, so what bonuses are we missing out on that we have to ipdate to get?

Oh oh Gree
09-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Great thread OP. You add so much to the forum.

socomloser
09-16-2014, 05:02 PM
Just wanted see how many stupid cheaters would reply to this I guess I got my answer

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 05:04 PM
Just wanted see how many stupid cheaters would reply to this I guess I got my answer

you're pathetic kid. you are so clueless and it obviously shows. You were proven wrong and a little b i t c h once again so you try to cover up. silly child

socomloser
09-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Nope got wrong only the cheaters of the game would answer to post only them cheaters like you post and say everything can discredit the post.. Ps you talk big on the fourm ! Go back eat your mom spaghetti play with your self I front your phone on airplane mode!

Adm. J(K96)
09-16-2014, 06:11 PM
You really need to remove the socom from in front of your name

TheRealAnarchy
09-17-2014, 01:48 AM

Lol, if only they released bonuses that actually WORKED and didn't magically disappear after two weeks...

carl9764
09-17-2014, 03:02 AM
What a loser you need to take off the first part of your name

KzL
09-17-2014, 03:23 AM
Loser did you update and now u cant glitch anymore ? ;))

Alexindahouss94
09-17-2014, 03:44 AM
This kid is in no position to call others stupid, hope he gets "the ban"

usman
09-17-2014, 03:59 AM
please oh please close down this nonsense thread ... serving no purpose at all

socomloser
09-17-2014, 05:33 AM
Just love seeing critic down this post proving there ton of glitchers hate when people try make game right... I never glitch played this game for two years tried seeing all glitchers in my raid list funny like little kid on this fourm !!! Sad that all this fourm come to

lap013
09-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Just love seeing critic down this post proving there ton of glitchers hate when people try make game right... I never glitch played this game for two years tried seeing all glitchers in my raid list funny like little kid on this fourm !!! Sad that all this fourm come to

You realy need to take an English languish class ASAP dude!

cdun13
09-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Hey socom your a dumb s h!t dude. You think because people are stronger than you they are glitchers or hackers? Come on now. Just cuz your stats suck doesn't mean everyone's has to. And you probably were a person that did the glitch but you updated and can't do it now so your butthurt and don't want others to still be able to do it. " if they still can" so stop crying on here. Post something productive if your gonna post at all. If not then go whine to the top 1000 faction your probably in. You want stats buy gold like the rest of us!

socomloser
09-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Hey socom your a dumb s h!t dude. You think because people are stronger than you they are glitchers or hackers? Come on now. Just cuz your stats suck doesn't mean everyone's has to. And you probably were a person that did the glitch but you updated and can't do it now so your butthurt and don't want others to still be able to do it. " if they still can" so stop crying on here. Post something productive if your gonna post at all. If not then go whine to the top 1000 faction your probably in. You want stats buy gold like the rest of us!

Cdun my stats probally way higher than you can ever glitch ... Stop getting mad go back to your class probally 7th grade sure ask your mommy hard enough might let u play later

socomloser
09-17-2014, 08:33 AM
I laugh everything I read on here oblivious cheaters hope Taadah reads this this discussion of the cheaters on this game y'all just mad mommy stop giving money play this game that why y'all cheat lmao personally I started this thread show Taadah would see this thread see how many cheater game really has and how this fourm turned bunch whining name calling cheater .... This discussion if can't handle that than leave !!

Don king
09-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Nobody on this thread can spell lmao

YankeePhil
09-17-2014, 11:37 PM
I laugh everything I read on here oblivious cheaters hope Taadah reads this this discussion of the cheaters on this game y'all just mad mommy stop giving money play this game that why y'all cheat lmao personally I started this thread show Taadah would see this thread see how many cheater game really has and how this fourm turned bunch whining name calling cheater .... This discussion if can't handle that than leave !!

LMAO How old are you, six? My three year old can write better English than you.

Zepson
09-18-2014, 04:53 AM
I laugh everything I read on here oblivious cheaters hope Taadah reads this this discussion of the cheaters on this game y'all just mad mommy stop giving money play this game that why y'all cheat lmao personally I started this thread show Taadah would see this thread see how many cheater game really has and how this fourm turned bunch whining name calling cheater .... This discussion if can't handle that than leave !!"

Nobody on this thread can spell lmao""

Well, everyone can see that this is clearly a google translation and posted by a non-english speaking dude...
Where are you from dude?

Tournai
09-18-2014, 07:12 AM
Well, everyone can see that this is clearly a google translation and posted by a non-english speaking dude...
Where are you from dude?

LMAO!!!!!!! Cajun!!

RazAlguise
09-18-2014, 08:36 AM
He needs to improve his English but I have a pretty damn good feeling he isn't from any English speaking country so give him a break. Lots of other people in the world play this game. I can understand him and I live in the US. So lay off. You all sound like immature grownups playing this game.

Monteverdi
09-18-2014, 09:13 AM
He needs to improve his English but I have a pretty damn good feeling he isn't from any English speaking country so give him a break. Lots of other people in the world play this game. I can understand him and I live in the US. So lay off. You all sound like immature grownups playing this game.

It is not about how he writes but what he writes ....

socomloser
09-19-2014, 04:41 AM
The truth that what I write

HGF69
09-19-2014, 05:33 AM
Cdun my stats probally way higher than you can ever glitch ...

Then man up so I can come pay you a visit and I'll be the judge of whether you have decent stats or not.

cdun13
09-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Yes my in game name is Cody so please please please come find me. I wish I had you on speed dial. You think everyone cheats and hacks. This is a waste of a thread dude. That glitch doesn't work anymore I know people that did it and confirmed it doesn't work and everyone I know has upgraded so stop whining. And I'm guessing your young and still live with mom since that's all you can use to attempt to belittle someone. Hope to see you soon sissy