PDA

View Full Version : Street assault rewards

Penelope cornmuffin
09-16-2014, 10:52 AM
In modern war the rewards system has changed so they stack. Will street assault rewards stack in upcoming event?

Mila Relyt
09-16-2014, 11:30 AM
I'd like to know this ahead of time, not after the event ended.

Penelope cornmuffin
09-16-2014, 06:41 PM
A reply would be nice.

Captain Torgue
09-17-2014, 01:32 AM
A reply would be nice.

No it wouldn't. Your idea is bad and not worthy of a mods response.

evj
09-17-2014, 08:42 AM
In modern war the rewards system has changed so they stack. Will street assault rewards stack in upcoming event?

Gree will announce awards upfront and then not give them out with a stupid explanation as they did last SA for several teams. All beta users except taw members did not received the announced prizes last SA event.

SA is a waist of gold IMO

Captain Torgue
09-18-2014, 01:34 AM
Gree will announce awards upfront and then not give them out with a stupid explanation as they did last SA for several teams. All beta users except taw members did not received the announced prizes last SA event.

SA is a waist of gold IMO

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1nmG9rp7QW9KQ0dmIrF31BG6GDlBM2 xcczIZc_yHiE8xZJQDvUA

montecore
09-18-2014, 05:47 AM
i dont understand how gree can let a team spend as much as sas or sc, see them come in second and third, and then give them prizes with mods that dont work without telling them ahead of time. believe htc blue got screwed on this as well.

Penelope cornmuffin
09-18-2014, 02:25 PM
I just want to know if end rewards will stack or not. Apparently this is to hard a question and not worthy of a response from mods.

B0ST0N
09-18-2014, 02:41 PM
It didnt last time. So prepare for the same.

t12pm
09-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Just had a splash screen " you only receive rewards for your tier" so no mod response needed just a little patience and just because modern war does something don't mean it will happen here

Penelope cornmuffin
09-19-2014, 04:42 AM
Same splash screen saying only your tier- but then that wasn't the case- they stacked. So therefore I wanted an answer from a mod. Didn't ask for anyone else's comments or opinions

Winnson
09-19-2014, 07:39 AM
Have a good weekend!

Dipstik
09-19-2014, 07:46 AM
Just had a splash screen " you only receive rewards for your tier" so no mod response needed just a little patience and just because modern war does something don't mean it will happen here

I don't think that's what they're talking about...

B0ST0N
09-19-2014, 08:43 AM
I wish we could see rewards before event started like we see for battles

buzz88
09-19-2014, 09:03 AM

Same splash screen saying only your tier- but then that wasn't the case- they stacked. So therefore I wanted an answer from a mod. Didn't ask for anyone else's comments or opinions

LMAO... ownership has it's privileges.

Beamer 420
09-19-2014, 09:56 PM
*munches on a corndog*

B0ST0N
09-20-2014, 09:20 AM

They dont stack

Weasel
09-20-2014, 11:20 AM
They dont stack

They probably don't, but I think the point OP is making is that there was no change announced in MW and all signs seemed to indicate people would receive prizes for only the tier in which they finished, but they ended up receiving the prize for their tier and every lower tier as well. Could have been a Gree error or an unannounced change.

Tadaaah posted in another thread here that the only changes to SA were battle duration and "rebalance" of unit power (lol). So if we receive prizes for our tier and every lower tier it's a safe bet Gree made an error. At that point we can only hope that they have learned from repeated incidents where they attempted to fix such an issue by running scripts to remove items, only to dig themselves a deeper hole.