PDA

View Full Version : iOS glitch damage is done

socomloser
09-16-2014, 06:39 AM
The damage is done with these cheaters ...I went from being raid once week to being raiding every 3 mins .. Being the dl of top150 faction losing one fight a war to ever faction every 6-7 guys beat me the dl is pointless now!!! Help non cheaters gree quit LTQ until ever download new download!! Make all other event except LTQ with def bonuses in it!! Heck I would vault a month if my base be invisible for month just so collect money !! Come on gree tired seeing cheater on my list at 1 billion def shouldn't be attack ever 5 mins do something about raiding aleast make it harder aleast!!

Mark-1
09-16-2014, 07:05 AM
This is the way Gree wants it. They have been giving out attack at a faster rate then defense for some time. No matter how many defensive units you get, Gree is giving out more attack than you can keep up with. If your goal is to defensive and not hit much, those days are over. Welcome to the days where I can hit anyone in SUP and most in top 100 and even some in top 250 can hit me. It doesn't make sense to me as how the game should work, but this is the way Gree wants it.

RetiredAndHappy
09-16-2014, 07:26 AM
As long as one can attack someone during a WD then one may wish to purchase Taps... If one does not have a target then one wouldn't spend..

socomloser
09-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Fun thing is never hear any feed back on this from gree .. I have notice ton of attack bonus versus def bonus , but still this glitch what made it a game changer ... Before the glitch there wasn't this much inflation in stats by these cheaters !!

jrb22250
09-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Biggest jump I can say is from last FA. My account went from 260 mil to 380mil. Just from all the boosts. If FA gives out all awards again I am sure we will keep seeing this.

Not sure what highest account on here is, but seen 18 mil the other day, previous highest i ever seen was 6-9mil

Sorry just seen this, it was Billion not million, for those who read and laughed, your welcome.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-16-2014, 08:21 AM
The DL never meant a darn thing.
Two power attacks, and between five to eight regular attacks (even if the attacker or attackers lose) defeats any DL.
This is nothing new.
This has always been the design created by Gree.
There is a solution, sell or destroy everything on your base.
When the CC has been attacked, leave it in a state of disrepair.
You'll see the attacks diminish, or if the attackers persist, they get nothing.
Bottom line, you get attacked, so what????
It's not like you lose anything, is it?
Its all a silly, useless game.
Its make believe war for adults.
Think of tea time with the queen, or Halloween all year round.

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 09:14 AM
The damage is done with these cheaters ...I went from being raid once week to being raiding every 3 mins .. Being the dl of top150 faction losing one fight a war to ever faction every 6-7 guys beat me the dl is pointless now!!! Help non cheaters gree quit LTQ until ever download new download!! Make all other event except LTQ with def bonuses in it!! Heck I would vault a month if my base be invisible for month just so collect money !! Come on gree tired seeing cheater on my list at 1 billion def shouldn't be attack ever 5 mins do something about raiding aleast make it harder aleast!!

Really, fixed? Hardly. In those that are clueless and the minds of gree it is fixed. Keep leaving those comments stating such

Speed ump
09-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Lol, this is nothing new, been going on for almost a year now. Better get used to it.

socomloser
09-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Never said this new this been plaque going on for now this reason I quit ka because cheaters so bad no point playing same as here y'all cheaters ruin the game the only reason I still play because friends made on here .. Other than that y'all cheaters can have this game !

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Never said this new this been plaque going on for now this reason I quit ka because cheaters so bad no point playing same as here y'all cheaters ruin the game the only reason I still play because friends made on here .. Other than that y'all cheaters can have this game !

OP, those that do unusual things took over this and ALL of these games years ago.
If you choose to play these type games, do so cautiously and don't let fake online friends trick you into doing things you'd avoid if you didn't allow fake friendships to mislead you.

Speed ump
09-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Don't be saying all cheaters. There may be some cheaters around, but it's not beacuse they can attck you. Gree has eliminated some types of cheaters. Most forms of cheating now include cash, brick and folder hacks. They killed the airplane energy glitch finally, after having said in the past that it was ( it was not) there is a new video for gold glitch, but even if you watch 24/7 it's not a big amount. There's a few other things out there here and there, people getting iTunes refunds in large amounts,but then there's a corresponding negative issue that results if you do that. Might be great if you plan on going out with a bang, but not so good long term. Overall I'd say a large percentage of the cheating has been dealt with, though there's still work to be done. The amount of fulling stacked factions out there is amazing. With bricks in the billions, that even sup cannot come close to. A wall is a minor issue for sup, but can mean a lot for the teams who okay down low, and gives an unfair advantage to the teams that compete there, who have bought bricks from these hackers. They claim to be helping people. Yeah, and a pick pocket helps lighten your load too, and spreads your money out in general to help of the economy. They're just regular old Robbin hoods, Arnt they,lol. The state of the game as far as cheating goes is prob as good as it's ever been, not to say there's not more that needs to be done.

cdun13
09-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes just because your stats are low doesn't mean people that are stronger than you are cheaters. 500mil isn't strong anymore so your 380mil isn't anything. You expect to not be hit at that crap stats? Come on dude. People talk about s hit they know nothing about on here. If you want stats buy gold! It's simple. Stop complaining on here.

socomloser
09-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Cdun learn listen and read first my ad 1.4bil ad I shouldn't be raided at my lvl 200 ever five min by glitchers only people should be able hit me is top 50 under got half field hitting me because my iPh need think before u speak

Speed ump
09-16-2014, 03:25 PM
It's not glitchers hitting you. Look at the stats of the people that are hitting you. It's pretty easy to build stats with all the attack boosts being handed out. Just count yourself lucky that you wernt attacked much before now. As your level climbs, people attack and raid more too. The rest of us have been dealing with that for nearly a year now.

Greg76
09-16-2014, 03:42 PM
This thread makes no sense. What do ltqs have to do with it? Other events give much better rewards anyway.

K1ller
09-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Speed do you really think the ap glitch is fixed..hahahah come on bro you should no better then that. I also agree with the op that ap glitch has changed the game indeffinatly. Players only have the stats because of it.

Speed ump
09-16-2014, 08:36 PM
The way it previously worked is fixed for anyone who updates to current version of mw, yes. I don't have to believe it, I know it for a fact.

socomloser
09-17-2014, 05:38 AM
Damage is done player have stats that they never should got saw guy on raid list had lvl 200 50m ad but had master speed unit from last LTQ ... Than go look on list like 1-5 guys have it only people should have that unit is top 10

Justrain
09-17-2014, 05:58 AM

Yes I'm sure the increased stats have nothing to do with the strong cash units available. Maybe you should quit whining and blaming other people and buy some units for your army so u don't get attacked as much.

socomloser
09-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Once again another cheater talking I have maxed out cash unit my iPh 80mil

Tournai
09-17-2014, 06:06 AM

Whooop Bump.

Jaded Fusion
09-17-2014, 06:27 AM

What's your in game name?

socomloser
09-17-2014, 08:38 AM
What's your in game name?
What your name ? Mine changed ever 3-4 days keep glitchers off my back happily come find you

Jaded Fusion
09-17-2014, 08:44 AM
What your name ? Mine changed ever 3-4 days keep glitchers off my back happily come find you

Mine is what it is, always....come find me

And I highly doubt a t150 ranked person like yourself uses 50 gold on a wasted name change every 3-4 days...

Gen CheeBye
09-17-2014, 08:46 AM

Have to give you a thumbs up for being persistent.

Btw, I think the glitch is not dead yet.

socomloser
09-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Have to give you a thumbs up for being persistent.

Btw, I think the glitch is not dead yet. it's not yet got cheaters refuse download the new update heard on post other day them bragging about it

socomloser
09-17-2014, 09:29 AM
Mine is what it is, always....come find me

And I highly doubt a t150 ranked person like yourself uses 50 gold on a wasted name change every 3-4 days...

Only do if getting raided by thousand people have change a lot lately what your lvl? If in your top 50 guessing mine 205 1.8bil aa 1.07bil ad not bad for top 150 try stay off radar first never said shouldn't be raided by people just saying amount people raiding what getting looking at what faction there in exp 3 war ago one loss as dl in top150 this last war five or six guy per faction beating me that what talking excess of the glitch

Jaded Fusion
09-17-2014, 09:32 AM
Only do if getting raided by thousand people have change a lot lately what your lvl? If in your top 50 guessing mine 205 1.8bil aa 1.07bil ad not bad for top 150 try stay off radar first never said shouldn't be raided by people just saying amount people raiding what getting looking at what faction there in exp 3 war ago one loss as dl in top150 this last war five or six guy per faction beating me that what talking excess of the glitch

That stat inflation isn't because of the glitch. I almost never do LTQs because they are never worth the reward. Unless there is a health regen mod involved. I'm lvl 208, come find me. I need a 80m IPH on my news feed.

socomloser
09-17-2014, 10:13 AM
That stat inflation isn't because of the glitch. I almost never do LTQs because they are never worth the reward. Unless there is a health regen mod involved. I'm lvl 208, come find me. I need a 80m IPH on my news feed.

Telling me people just magicly jumped 500milaa matter of weeks glitch had nothing to do with man get out here $! Same guys never could finish fltq now compete these monster fltq whatever enough said

El Wonka
09-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Dude!!! We get it... You have been beating this horse for days... You hate people who glitch... Can we move on... The Horse is dead..you don't have to continously talk about the same damn thing..over and over..and over...

socomloser
09-17-2014, 10:50 AM
Dude!!! We get it... You have been beating this horse for days... You hate people who glitch... Can we move on... The Horse is dead..you don't have to continously talk about the same damn thing..over and over..and over...

I m good I feel better thku

BRIA11
09-17-2014, 10:53 AM
I seldom post and have been playing for over 2 years. I have the billion stats, the high IPH and played top25 for 1.5 years. I know many players strong and weak. I wake up every morning and check my numerous chat apps only to see pm's from known glitch players saying " I finally got you" or "or your getting weak" all while posting the SS of my losses. I know personally their player status in no more than 202 because they don't spend money. I spend for wars and select events but can afford all the indys they are completing by glitching, and keep my player status at a 206. They are ruining the game. This has to end Gree! I like to play and spending money is my decision but this glitch airplane method is going to cost you spending customers. Or perhaps your just trying to phase out android. Force the Update already.

socomloser
09-17-2014, 11:41 AM
I seldom post and have been playing for over 2 years. I have the billion stats, the high IPH and played top25 for 1.5 years. I know many players strong and weak. I wake up every morning and check my numerous chat apps only to see pm's from known glitch players saying " I finally got you" or "or your getting weak" all while posting the SS of my losses. I know personally their player status in no more than 202 because they don't spend money. I spend for wars and select events but can afford all the indys they are completing by glitching, and keep my player status at a 206. They are ruining the game. This has to end Gree! I like to play and spending money is my decision but this glitch airplane method is going to cost you spending customers. Or perhaps your just trying to phase out android. Force the Update already.
Finally someone don't glitch thku dude seems like can tell who glitches and who don't just by there comment on thread sad tho seems like we are minority here!

Jaded Fusion
09-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Telling me people just magicly jumped 500milaa matter of weeks glitch had nothing to do with man get out here $! Same guys never could finish fltq now compete these monster fltq whatever enough said

you're beyond clueless. Frontline assault alone jumped my stats 500m/300m. It has nothing to do with ltqs or fltqs.

killing fields
09-19-2014, 03:39 AM
Stop crying about the airplane glitch . Im a android player and I was in a top 50 faction for 1 1/2 year. And yes ios stats are growing faster than android but wasnt it fun to get the fltq unit because of the airplane glitch

Alexindahouss94
09-19-2014, 03:56 AM
You know the best way to get people to stop raiding you? Set a timer for your big buildings, don't invest in odd hour buildings, and don't hit people with small iph's that can hit back. Very simple, my iph is near yours and my defense is a bit less than yours, i get raided maybe once a week because of buildings that aren't synched up.

headfaction
09-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Cry me an ocean!