PDA

View Full Version : In game messaging issue

italo512
09-16-2014, 04:18 AM
I'm sorry if it's already been asked, but I'm a busy Dad and don't have time to scroll through tons and tons of posts. Im on the Android network. We had a system update last week which erased my main. After getting it back, i noticed the chat in game only allows me to type a limited message. I can't type in list form neither. Anyone else have this problem. Old massages I have can't even be copied and pasted.

Flash0810
09-16-2014, 04:21 AM
This is an issue on the Android platform. I have 2 Androids and 2 iOS devices and have seen this already. I've not raised this with GREE as I'm sure many may have already done this.

italo512
09-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Thank you, it's very irritating especially when posting instructions, etc. Hopefully they fix it soon. Pleasant raiding my friend!!

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM
Thank you, it's very irritating especially when posting instructions, etc. Hopefully they fix it soon. Pleasant raiding my friend!!

If you're formed on organization and communication why don't you get a chat app instead of putting on players walls. Much easier and better for the communication as you say your faction is built on

Veccster
09-16-2014, 10:07 AM
If you're formed on organization and communication why don't you get a chat app instead of putting on players walls. Much easier and better for the communication as you say your faction is built on

+1x1000 I thought your question was ironic considering the message in your signature...

I can't imagine communicating through in-game messages. I've used groupme and palringo and prefer Pal.

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Hey guys,

This is currently being worked on. We don't have an exact date, but we're working on it!