PDA

View Full Version : Hello GREE! Can you hear me?

KillerKumaClone
09-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Hey GREE,

I've contributed to several threads on here disparaging the rather ineffective in-game communications and non-existent recruiting tools in League of War.

I'm just wonder if you've heard me? And those that agreed?

Could you please tell us when you (and if possible how you) will address these serious issues?

My alliance has 24 of 54 members. Nothing I do seems to change that. I need more players but I'm just not getting them. This is a MAJOR problem with your game.

I've created a recruiting thread. I've created a guild group on the forum. I've been participating here. I've even tried messaging people in boss battles!

We are currently set to accept new members. Auto-accept is turned on. We've had the minimum level set at just about everything between 1 and 10 over the last few months. We will welcome casual players or new players.

But despite all my efforts: nothing.

So please answer - when/how will you fix this?

Alliance: Gurkorna1337 (http://forums.gree.net/group.php?groupid=808)
Leader: KillerKuma
Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.

Obamallama
09-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Gree probably sees them and ignores them judging by the huge quantity of messages they receive. There is probably several thousand tickets waiting with individuals having 30 tickets in waiting clearly not getting the message. (Honestly making so many tickets won't make it easier for anyone)

The alliance does have It's issues as this is the only place for recruiting. This doesn't annoy me as much because I'm in an alliance with 2 friends so Yeah.

KillerKumaClone
09-16-2014, 12:58 AM
Obamallama: Playing with friends is great. Making new ones is also great. Good alliance communication should enable that.

It's incredibly frustrating to have an alliance with potential and see it stagnating because the game doesn't provide a means to recruit for your ton of open player slots!

I've mentioned this topic in multiple threads here on the forum. And I don't intend to stop. I believe this is the single biggest problem with League of War. And one that urgently needs correcting.

It does appear that at least some of the feedback here is reaching the developers. I can only hope this message does.

Obamallama
09-16-2014, 01:02 AM
They notice the Good feedback.

KillerKumaClone
09-16-2014, 01:17 AM
They notice the Good feedback.

:D

Then lets send this message down with some honey...

Hey GREE!

I really like this game.

(Enough that I'm trying to help you fix a problem with it...)

If I didn't like it, I wouldn't bother. I'm trying really hard here to help you, help us, so your game(s) can make MORE money by retaining players! So take a sec, listen, and please respond.

Thanks guys.

Obamallama
09-16-2014, 03:54 AM
:D

Then lets send this message down with some honey...

Hey GREE!

I really like this game.

(Enough that I'm trying to help you fix a problem with it...)

If I didn't like it, I wouldn't bother. I'm trying really hard here to help you, help us, so your game(s) can make MORE money by retaining players! So take a sec, listen, and please respond.

Thanks guys.

I really like this game too. It's an amazing game with horrible customer support but people spend money to make up for the low amount of units given out by paying hundreds of dollars.

hellscaretaker
09-16-2014, 04:11 AM
While i have tried to message those in a Alliance and i get no reply so its a two way thing you know. So people either what players or they dont. Im in two minds to start Alliance or not, i dont like how some people will free load IE all the other members pay to get the black market items while the other members do nothing and then leave for the next group that to me is not right.

speaking of Alliance tools i seen this tool mention a lot Palringo maybe its worth installing if you have IOS?

KillerKumaClone
09-16-2014, 04:19 AM
I looked at Palringo. I was quite discouraged by its reviews.

Becuase the messaging in alliances is not persistent, you will often not be able to communicate between players.

As for freeloaders, yeah they suck. But if they are actually playing, they ARE contributing points to the alliance ranking. I don't tend to promote freeloaders who donate nothing. Give a little, and you're a Captain. I have a whole set of guidelines (http://forums.gree.net/group.php?discussionid=4445&do=discuss) in my group page (http://forums.gree.net/group.php?groupid=808) for ranks to try and keep everything fair and open so everyone can have fun. Ranks are rewards for contribution. But it is possible for a strong active player to contribute greatly to the alliance even if they never donate a dime. The new reinforcements are based on alliance ranking thereby further increasing the value of active and semi-active players.

Gurkorna1337 would gladly accept you. Only requirement is at least level 10. Auto-accept is on. All black market paid for. Would appreciate donation. But if you're actively playing and earning points, that also helps us.

hellscaretaker
09-16-2014, 04:26 AM
I think a level 54 player <<< me should be ok then thanks for the offer

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 10:32 AM
Hey there,

Don't worry; even if we don't answer every single thread, we read them. Alliance chat is definitely a great suggestion and discussion to have with the team.

That being said, the forums are not the only place to recruit players. You have a few options. You have here (the forums), the Wikia, Facebook, Twitter, and, of course, your real life circle of friends. Don't be afraid to reach out and make new friends.

KillerKumaClone
09-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Hey there,

Don't worry; even if we don't answer every single thread, we read them. Alliance chat is definitely a great suggestion and discussion to have with the team.

That being said, the forums are not the only place to recruit players. You have a few options. You have here (the forums), the Wikia, Facebook, Twitter, and, of course, your real life circle of friends. Don't be afraid to reach out and make new friends.

I shouldn't need to go outside the game to recruit. The fact that we have to is just evidence proving my point. Providing me even more places to go is just insult to injury. Recruiting is a basic aspect of guild/clan/alliance systems. But in your case it's just the icing on a layer cake of communication issues. Not the least of which is your insanely simplistic language filter. You can't type "spicy", "Japan" or "Japanese" because your unsophisticated filter doesn't recognize the difference between proper words and the few letters it's filtering.

You have a decent game. What it lacks is any sense of community or involvement. There's very little (if any) interaction between alliance members. Which is all linked to your communication tools. It's got a little to do with the gameplay itself too. But I think you're making some progress on that front.

I suspect this is a problem that's affect your other titles as well. So if you actually solve it, you might improve all your games.

If you get this right it will serve as a boon to player retention.

Adil I
09-17-2014, 09:20 AM
Hi dude me and a few friends been playing for a while in a level 20 alliance only us 4 left that are active, so looking to join yours but you have it set to no for allow new members, as soon as you change it we will join.

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 10:55 AM
I shouldn't need to go outside the game to recruit. The fact that we have to is just evidence proving my point. Providing me even more places to go is just insult to injury. Recruiting is a basic aspect of guild/clan/alliance systems. But in your case it's just the icing on a layer cake of communication issues. Not the least of which is your insanely simplistic language filter. You can't type "spicy", "Japan" or "Japanese" because your unsophisticated filter doesn't recognize the difference between proper words and the few letters it's filtering.

You have a decent game. What it lacks is any sense of community or involvement. There's very little (if any) interaction between alliance members. Which is all linked to your communication tools. It's got a little to do with the gameplay itself too. But I think you're making some progress on that front.

I suspect this is a problem that's affect your other titles as well. So if you actually solve it, you might improve all your games.

If you get this right it will serve as a boon to player retention.

Thanks for your input. In-game chat may be a feature to be discussed or implemented in the future. Some players enjoy having several options and even with an in-game chat implementation, I would imagine these options will still remain.

SeaDriven
09-20-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm thinking a trading troops update. Like within your friends and alliances! Anyone in favor of this??
-FREINDDD MEEHHHH ON DEH GAME SEADRIVEN

KillerKumaClone
09-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi dude me and a few friends been playing for a while in a level 20 alliance only us 4 left that are active, so looking to join yours but you have it set to no for allow new members, as soon as you change it we will join.

It's set back to auto-accept and accept new players is on. Not sure how that got turned off. You're quite welcome to join us.

KillerKumaClone
09-20-2014, 11:26 PM
I'm thinking a trading troops update. Like within your friends and alliances! Anyone in favor of this??
-FREINDDD MEEHHHH ON DEH GAME SEADRIVEN

I definitely like the idea of trading. But I can see how that presents issues for the game's income model. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this feature.

KillerKumaClone
09-20-2014, 11:32 PM
Thanks for your input. In-game chat may be a feature to be discussed or implemented in the future. Some players enjoy having several options and even with an in-game chat implementation, I would imagine these options will still remain.

Having additional external options is not a bad thing. Having ONLY external options and nothing in the game that works really isn't good. Because only a certain percentage of players of your game will ever visit the external options. That's a huge handicap. The activity (or relative lack thereof) in the recruiting board basically tells you that external doesn't work well.

hellscaretaker
09-21-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm surprised at the lack of alliance posts for new members. I said before the chAt system for alliances is not up to the job, time and again I logged in only to have all of maybe been said by members disappear due to the automatic messages (message of the day, the warning to be nice to other players). I have suggested before to my alliance to go down the route and get your own chat room with the software a few of the groups use.