PDA

View Full Version : Need some help tadaah

Victory99
09-15-2014, 06:52 PM
What should I do if not only me but my whole faction is being accused of cheating.I attack someone over-vaulted and I took 3.6 mill and now she accusing not only me but me faction of cheating and posting it to MW.So need some help because I know some people that had there account taken away because people had claimed that they cheated taken away and they did nothing.im level 93 so 3.6 mill is like 1/2 of what I make per day so its pretty important at this level.I know this sound stupid but I got a little paranoid and I don't want to lose my account.

P.S if I spelled tadaah wrong sorry

Mr Big C
09-15-2014, 08:45 PM
I noticed that the amount increased a few weeks ago.

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 09:18 AM
What should I do if not only me but my whole faction is being accused of cheating.I attack someone over-vaulted and I took 3.6 mill and now she accusing not only me but me faction of cheating and posting it to MW.So need some help because I know some people that had there account taken away because people had claimed that they cheated taken away and they did nothing.im level 93 so 3.6 mill is like 1/2 of what I make per day so its pretty important at this level.I know this sound stupid but I got a little paranoid and I don't want to lose my account.

P.S if I spelled tadaah wrong sorry

Well stock attacking and raid more. More money raiding by tons anyways. Useless attacks don't help. I'm basically same level with my LLP and have no issues raiding a base for 100, quit going for 3.6m

Thief
09-16-2014, 10:04 AM
I wouldn't worry about someone accusing you of cheating. If he reports you and you haven't cheated nothing will happen.

Someone that got their account taken away was probably actually cheating.

garen argon
09-16-2014, 11:42 AM
grim, not that many llp's have huge iph yet.

to the OP - don't worry about it. there are much bigger in game issues for the dev's to work on.

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't worry about someone accusing you of cheating. If he reports you and you haven't cheated nothing will happen.

Someone that got their account taken away was probably actually cheating.

^This. If they put in a report, it will be investigated. Actions will be taken as needed.

GrimAmoeba
09-16-2014, 12:05 PM
grim, not that many llp's have huge iph yet.

to the OP - don't worry about it. there are much bigger in game issues for the dev's to work on.

You are crazy, I find them after very little search. I have been raiding huge IPH since about level 50. Tons of old school campers out there with original LTB's. I've had billions in my vault since that level

RazAlguise
09-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Alright. TADAAAH!!!! Listen up. I am gonna give you an earful and a mouthful. I have played this game for a long time. Spent money, too! And I have been patient for so long with Gree. But this last problem had pissed me the **** off. I have had it.
Your customer service sucks so bad. The game is alright but every time I need help your support team is the laziest team I've ever talked to. I've had problems in the past but none this bad. I recently lost my account. Just disappeared from my device and was replaced with a slightly higher lvl account. I was not happy cause I was logging on last Thursday to join a faction for Frontline Assault. So I emailed Customer support. I wanted to be able to play. I waited. No response that night. Or Friday as the event went on. The weekend passed. I have missed the Raid Boss event now. I waited over 4 days and missed two events and have already started to miss this Juju event and just now got a repsonse saying my lost account will be recovered. I am f****** pissed that it took you this long to answer. Is it really that hard to reply to a problem? And I don't think finding an account in which I already gave all the needed info for would be too difficult. Did I mention I sent 4 emails? Funny thing is though. I decided I would try something. I emailed Gree for info on the gold program yesterday. They got back to me today. Now that pissed me off.
You got back to me pretty damn fast about the gold program but can't help me recover my lost account. What is that all about?
If you would like, and I think you should; you should have me come work at your company and teach your employees some good ways of providing customer service. Cause I know what it's all about. Been working a customer service job since I can remember. Had we been face to face our conversation would have gotten nasty and I would have cussed you out for how your corporation treats not only me but all the players of this game. It's pitiful. You need to do what is right and provide some real game support. And you need to honor all of us who spend money on this game. And don't get the rewards they paid for. It happened to me. It has happened to many friends. Stop scamming us and cheating us out of our money. It gets old. And if you drop the ball like you did with me you should do the thing. I missed out on lots of good rewards and bonuses for Frontline Assault. Lots of individual goals and my account could have fine well from those bonuses. You should in my case and those of others. When you mess up. Give us those rewards. At least the basic ones. Cause I know for a fact I would have done well and completed most of those goals in FA had I been able to play. Yet you take forever to find my account. In the meantime I'm missing out on so much gameplay.
I want you to change and for the better. I want this game to be fun like it once was and be fair. I want you Gree to do the right thing when you mess up. And not be such douches about stuff.
And improve your damn customer service. Ill be sending my résumé in soon to work at your company.
Have a nice day.

RazAlguise
09-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Victory99. Start raiding more. I'm lvl 58. I got the $99 mil LTB the next day after it came out. You just have to raid a lot at our lvl. Lost my account but when I get it back gonna get the second LTB as well. If I can raid $70 mil in one day again. So just build your stats. Raids. And you'll gain a lot more. I promise you.