PDA

View Full Version : New gold buildings please?!

Pissapigov
09-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Gree are taking long enough to rerelease the old LE buildings, so in the meantime, why not give us some decent gold cash buildings in the meantime? The old ones are pointless after all this inflation!
The geothermal plant used to be decent and now it's useless..

bam bam.
09-16-2014, 02:07 AM
Gree are taking long enough to rerelease the old LE buildings, so in the meantime, why not give us some decent gold cash buildings in the meantime? The old ones are pointless after all this inflation!
The geothermal plant used to be decent and now it's useless..

Hopefully they do not release the old "limited" edition buildings again as this would no longer make them limited, rather it would make them.... buildings. Do not release the old buildings!, I don't have them all nor do I want them. If u were around to earn it then good on u, if not too bad.

As for the release of some more gold and or cash buildings sure but soon everyone will have a few thousand growlers n cash will b less of a focus. U will b able to get back to donations n frontline if ur into it.

cdun13
09-16-2014, 01:53 PM
What I want to see is more faction boosts. We need another 30% health regen as a faction. It will be very very pricey yes but will be worth it. Please gree bring more faction boosts

headfaction
09-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Yeah I would love to see this also!!

bam bam.
09-21-2014, 05:37 AM
What I want to see is more faction boosts. We need another 30% health regen as a faction. It will be very very pricey yes but will be worth it. Please gree bring more faction boosts

How does giving top factions health regen help anybody?. Thats a toxic strategy, two speed game is the best strategy and we used to have it. 1 u grind for hrs n finish for 100-200 gold. 2 u dont have the time u spend n complete event for 800-1000 gold.

U give top factions rewards that don't widen the gap exponentially. U dont give them rewards they don't use. Yes wen u pay u should get ahead but not hugely so. These crack addicts would spend for 1% upgrade to their supply depots.