PDA

View Full Version : Argentina Agression WD

Flash0810
09-15-2014, 06:10 AM
Is there a timeframe when the WD results will be released? Figured with the new Blood on the forums that some things would be posted and/or changed but seems like its back to the same old routine where we have to ask or beg for it to be posted.

Rolinz
09-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Is there a timeframe when the WD results will be released? Figured with the new Blood on the forums that some things would be posted and/or changed but seems like its back to the same old routine where we have to ask or beg for it to be posted.

Has it been 1 or 2 weeks since it ended? I think they will release it before the next starts or after the next one ends.

I do not know if it is very complicated thing to do or not and they just don't care or it is very low on their priorities or they lack the labor force to get things done in a timely manner.

Maybe someone from Gree can give us an insight into why it takes so long to do and so random when they post it.

Or we get ignored about this and they never answer questions, their sometimes usual standard operating procedures.

Flash0810
09-15-2014, 06:54 AM
It shouldn't be. Its a simple connection to a data source to extract the data in a formatted report. So it should only take a few minutes and maybe a bit more to clean the data up and then post it. I have done this before many times and don't really see what the hold up is.

Adm. J(K96)
09-15-2014, 07:15 AM
It takes them no time at all. There was a war or two where the results were posted within the hour.

El Wonka
09-15-2014, 08:55 AM
It can't be that hard.. How can they designate prizes if they don't know ranking..hence..as long as it takes them to figure out prize placement..that is the time when they know the top 4000 or whatever.. ... They really need to have a sticky for Frontline rankings..since we do those more now than WD.

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 09:10 AM
Argentina is posted, lasted one is not

Flash0810
09-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Correct Speed Ump and thanks for that catch. :) Was looking at the Announcement forum and put the wrong Title to this thread.

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Lol, I knew what you meant anyway

Flash0810
09-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Question for you Speed Ump. As the results haven't been released yet, how many points did your team put up this past WD (as I know we are millions behind you guys - somewhere far, far out there)?