PDA

View Full Version : Big JOKE

SpikeyKit
09-15-2014, 05:02 AM
How can this thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97874-just-a-joke

Pull more response from gree. Then the ones about Frontline and not being able to declare for 75% of the event.

Now I really wouldnt care about my team finishing 1200 places behind where we normally pull in.

When we learned that you got all the prizes my whole team is a rather pi*sed off with Gree.
Thats dozens of units with boosts my team have not received.
We also couldnt do 1/2 the goals you set us.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience" really doesn't cut it. We have also sent in dozens of tickets

I look forward to hearing your response

TheBFO
09-15-2014, 06:47 AM
You won't get a reply from them, ever. They pick and choose when, and what to reply to. If it is an easy, typical, bullsh*t answer- you will get a reply.

If it something a little more serious, like your situation- you are screwed. Tadaaah is a clown and I'll bet the moron couldn't even name 3 different events this game runs.

Shinedown Gree
09-15-2014, 06:47 AM
Get used to it man. What gree cares about is the money and their public image. Hell, they cared more about the gold video glitch then they did about hacking. Such bs. Also, pretty pointless that they hold gold sales and WD during the weekend, yet they make no effort to have staff on hand during then. C'mon. If your gonna own a company. Your main goal should always be customer satisfaction first; and then money. Because, if the customers are happy, they'll spend more. However, this has not been the case with gree. Months ago I recall them being frequently near the top of apple stores In app purchase list; Now, they fell in rank greatly. I also recall them having a F rating from the BBB. Definitely warning flags.

And No Gree. I am not flaming you or insulting you in this post. You have no right to ban me. I'm upset with gree support and their tactics. Just trying to offer some advice before you bury yourself in your own grave

TheBFO
09-15-2014, 06:50 AM
Get used to it man. What gree cares about is the money and their public image. Hell, they cared more about the gold video glitch then they did about hacking. Such bs. Also, pretty pointless that they hold gold sales and WD during the weekend, yet they make no effort to have staff on hand during then. C'mon. If your gonna own a company. Your main goal should always be customer satisfaction first; and then money. Because, if the customers are happy, they'll spend more. However, this has not been the case with gree. Months ago I recall them being frequently near the top of apple stores In app purchase list; Now, they fell in rank greatly. I also recall them having a F rating from the BBB. Definitely warning flags.

And No Gree. I am not flaming you or insulting you in this post. You have no right to ban me. I'm upset with gree support and their tactics. Just trying to offer some advice before you bury yourself in your own grave

This is because this game is coming to an end. It is dying slowly. The top 10 teams are making up a huge majority of revenue.. and when all the other teams quit the top 10 teams will all be left playing with each other. Gree knows this, so they are just trying to maximize revenue while they can.

Mr llama
09-15-2014, 09:40 AM
This is because this game is coming to an end. It is dying slowly. The top 10 teams are making up a huge majority of revenue.. and when all the other teams quit the top 10 teams will all be left playing with each other. Gree knows this, so they are just trying to maximize revenue while they can.People have been saying this for two years and yet here we are. Been playing for free for months now and still love this game, maybe you all should try it

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 09:44 AM
I agree that here should have posted the change before the vent, not after. I one of the teams I'm on went for a lower prize that they felt was better than the top one. We sat and hardly played after the first five hours. We could have come in second had we known. Oh well, it was the same for all teams who tried playing by the old rules I guess. The ones who went for position instead came out ahead.

TheBFO
09-15-2014, 01:04 PM
People have been saying this for two years and yet here we are. Been playing for free for months now and still love this game, maybe you all should try it

I do play for free, although it is rather boring playing for free I might add..

Sheldor Sir
09-15-2014, 02:07 PM
playing free is ok especially if could get hold of all the regen bonuses that Speed doesnt want/use lol

Huj
09-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I do play for free, although it is rather boring playing for free I might add..

Brainless tapping is not boring? I thing playing Free is way more fun because it requires actual "strategy". We need to pick and choose our events and missions very carefully with our limited free gold and energy. Not to mention its very important for us to find good Factions that help us grow.

And no I'm not a free loader off my faction. I still get my 30k WD minimums and 10million FL for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE :P

TOP 100 in last WD and top 30! in the 24h FL Can we say chaching! for stats? lol

Huj
09-15-2014, 02:22 PM
I agree that here should have posted the change before the vent, not after. I one of the teams I'm on went for a lower prize that they felt was better than the top one. We sat and hardly played after the first five hours. We could have come in second had we known. Oh well, it was the same for all teams who tried playing by the old rules I guess. The ones who went for position instead came out ahead.

Talking about the +1 energy regen for top 25?

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Huj, you would be suprised at how much strategy there is at the top, at least for sup.i play in free factions also. There a greater limit on what options are avaible to you

Huj
09-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Huj, you would be suprised at how much strategy there is at the top, at least for sup.i play in free factions also. There a greater limit on what options are avaible to you

Well do enlighten me on this so called strategy. I mean all the events are based on spending vaults to buy health or energy. Its about who can spend the most. The only strategy I can think of for the top factions is trying to avoid being matched with SUP lol

TheDanimal
09-15-2014, 06:13 PM
Well do enlighten me on this so called strategy. I mean all the events are based on spending vaults to buy health or energy. Its about who can spend the most. The only strategy I can think of for the top factions is trying to avoid being matched with SUP lol

It's a different game up top. Can't give away all the secrets ;)

TheDanimal
09-15-2014, 06:19 PM
An announcement should have been made before hand, imo. Not sure how Gree could make it right now though... and no, refunding everyone's gold is not realistic lol

Never fun when the end results are different than the expectation - especially when real money is on the table

bam bam.
09-16-2014, 02:15 AM
HINT start time and dates may be subject to change. Anyone else notice them gem in the world globe. Maybe it applies to all aspects of this game

Captmja
09-16-2014, 10:49 AM
People have been saying this for two years and yet here we are. Been playing for free for months now and still love this game, maybe you all should try it

I've told myself a number of times that I would quit, but have found peace without buying gold, yes it takes longer and I'm not at a Billion Attack/Defense, but I'm good with gradual increases and not getting all of the bonuses. At least I didnt hack my way into a top ten like a lot of them have.

Captmja
09-16-2014, 10:55 AM
It's a different game up top. Can't give away all the secrets ;)

What's so difficult about being in a top ten? You spend a lot of money on gold, get your monthly gold bonus and spend more, I was there for about six wars, no difference except now I don't hit the regen button, I'm getting 100K per war instead of 1M, but nothing but the rewards have changed. Got tired of all of the hackers that tripled and quadrupled their scores by hacking, just not possible if you stay honest. That's where Gree needs to spend some resources, protecting the game from hacks......