PDA

View Full Version : Game turns off and dosn't give prizes

G level 87
09-15-2014, 02:47 AM
Every time I'm about to beat the boss the game shuts off and gives me no prizes. Is gree going to fix this or give me anything to make up for this? Is gree any type of company that would make their product work or compensate the player for the errors. I hope so, but looking at the BBB, it's looking bad:( too bad, I liked the game for a day, then the bugs kicked in.....oh well, at least I didn't play it for a long time before I figured it out. If gree does something to make it right with the tickets I sent I play, I'll just quit if not.

MickyDuff
09-15-2014, 03:09 AM
Played the last boss battle thought it was a great addition but unfortunately from today the boss battle closes the game, takes my energy but everytime I get to the last section and just about to win the boss it closes, restart and and it does it again taking more energy with it, hope it gets fixed soon as this is my fav game :)

Jaybray86
09-15-2014, 03:09 AM
Every time I'm about to beat the boss the game shuts off and gives me no prizes. Is gree going to fix this or give me anything to make up for this? Is gree any type of company that would make their product work or compensate the player for the errors. I hope so, but looking at the BBB, it's looking bad:( too bad, I liked the game for a day, then the bugs kicked in.....oh well, at least I didn't play it for a long time before I figured it out. If gree does something to make it right with the tickets I sent I play, I'll just quit if not.

I'm having the same problem on both my devices ?? I can complete the 4 matches but when I do the boss battles the go off an when I log back in the boss health is back to full.
Starting to loose faith in this game.

User271320
09-15-2014, 06:08 AM
I'm having the same problem on both devices. Tadaaah, please help! This is a great game but this is frustrating as I can't accumulate any points thus I can't get my prizes and rewards. Hope there is a fix for this issue soon

Josh Nauber-Finch
09-15-2014, 06:56 AM
I've been playing for a long time and I have never had this happen to me until recently. As in yesterday with the new update. I've spent to much time, gold, and cash to just watch it all be shot down the drain because I can't take full advantage of this great game. I love league of war and all of the amazing things that have been added, I really hope that they can fix the app and make up for lost money on morale and energy. I've had nothing but problems the past 10 hours or so. Try to fix it BEFORE the week is over? I really like this weeks challenge....

kazmic
09-15-2014, 07:42 AM
I am getting really fed up with this game, when I'm just about to beat the boss on league of war the game switches off. It's killing all my morale recharger and I'm not getting any rewards.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sbmarto05
09-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Looks like I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. It pisses me off just when the Boss is about to get his ass kicked the game crashes!

What type of devices are you guys using? Mines an iPhone 5

Sbmarto05
09-15-2014, 07:52 AM
By the way my son is playing the game on an iPod 5 and is Not having this issue yet

Edgecrusher43
09-15-2014, 07:53 AM
I'm having the same problem, happened to me 3 times already today.

kazmic
09-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Looks like I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. It pisses me off just when the Boss is about to get his ass kicked the game crashes!

What type of devices are you guys using? Mines an iPhone 5

Mine phone is iPhone 4s

Mischa Lasschuit
09-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Same problem, i hope it will be solved VERY soon, cause i want my rewards ^=^

Robert Dean Marling
09-15-2014, 10:41 AM
I have been playing this game fot a while now (over a month). I have not had this problem before. This makes me mad too. I enjoy the game but if this continues I will stop playing it.

Tadaaah
09-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. We have the team looking into this and will update you ASAP!

Brian Watson
09-15-2014, 12:08 PM
Same issue with crashing, im using the ipad air

Dave Bradford
09-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Game crashes every time the boss is on his last legs.

eagleProphet
09-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Same problem here. The issue seems to go away depending on the units in my lineup. Swapped Theseus for Sagittarius and now no crashing. Re-swap and it crashes every time. Just FYI.

ERath
09-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Having the same issues and always seems like the game is pushy in a way that wants you to use real money into buying in order to not being stuck on a level or campaign. This game has definitely became worse and more irritating.

CJCJ
09-15-2014, 12:31 PM
Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. We have the team looking into this and will update you ASAP!

I have the same thing on an iPhone 4S. The previous Boss battle a month ago worked fine. This one crashes every time I'm about to win and steals my morale!

Please fix ASAP

ERath
09-15-2014, 12:41 PM

Nothing wrong with high and fair expectations as I wondered the same however came back to reality. It's not going to benefit them or help them. This way with the bug issues happening, for players in order to complete the weekly event will convienantly need to use real money to get anywhere.

Jonathan De Shalit
09-15-2014, 02:03 PM
I cant believe it. When I wins the 4th boss the game is crushing. I want compensation.

Tadaaah
09-15-2014, 03:00 PM
We're still working on getting this fixed. We'll update everyone as soon as we can!

Josh Nauber-Finch
09-15-2014, 03:44 PM
We're still working on getting this fixed. We'll update everyone as soon as we can!

I don't know if this has any relevance and I think it was posted by someone prior, but when I did not play homeland defender or Theseus I was able to continue playing...when I did I was closed out...coincidence...?

G level 87
09-15-2014, 03:46 PM

Just a thought, but why don't you give the prizes out in reverse order when you get the issue fixed. The strongest units first, followed by the weaker ones. It would reward the players that are waiting until you're able to get your game working.

ERath
09-15-2014, 04:07 PM
If the issue and lack of progress isn't fix I declaring people delete this app. I understand you might have out in a lot of time into the game as I have as well but the issues and game management have set this game up to be restrictive and unfair unless of course you want to pay a lot of money to get any where. Also if you research on YouTube you can find ways to reuse Keys by simply shutting off your phone at a certain time. ;-) F this game

Edgecrusher43
09-15-2014, 04:54 PM
Just a thought, but why don't you give the prizes out in reverse order when you get the issue fixed. The strongest units first, followed by the weaker ones. It would reward the players that are waiting until you're able to get your game working.

Great Idea!! By the way, my game has crashed 8 times today on the boss levels...

Robert E Fausel
09-15-2014, 06:53 PM
It has happen to me over 10 times now Sent them 4 msg and it worked good till I got to boss #4 then that's when it messed up and it has me ready to delete the game

Joemedic
09-15-2014, 08:38 PM

I'm having the same problem. Please fix ASAP

Zoran Perovic
09-15-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm having the same problem. Please fix ASAP

Gree, come on! I play boss lvl 6 and game crashes every time I'm about to win, of course, my energy and morale is wasted, whatsup with that? Please fix this and find a way to compensate. Thanks!

Audrey Cyr
09-15-2014, 11:05 PM
Same problem here. The issue seems to go away depending on the units in my lineup. Swapped Theseus for Sagittarius and now no crashing. Re-swap and it crashes every time. Just FYI.

I just tried the same thing, I swapped my Theseus for another vehicle and the app didn't crash! Thanks for the temporary fix :)

KillerKumaClone
09-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Game keeps crashing out on me now on boss battle. Level 1 and 2 no problem. Level 3 now I can't finish the battle.m just as I'm about to win, crash/exit. Did it twice in a row exactly the same way/point in the battle.

iPad 4 (aka iPad with Retina)
iOS: 6.0.1 (I have my reasons, and no, its NOT jail broken.)
Playing at 3X.

I do have the Theseus in my lineup. I will now try without.
*Yeah, after removing the Theseus I can finish and it didn't crash.

What I find curious is why Level 1 and 2 no problem with the Theseus in my squad. I did move it within the squad from position 3 to position 4. Would that make a difference? Seems unlikely...

Alliance: Gurkorna1337 (http://forums.gree.net/group.php?groupid=808)
Leader: KillerKuma
Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.

CJCJ
09-16-2014, 04:08 AM
I just tried the same thing, I swapped my Theseus for another vehicle and the app didn't crash! Thanks for the temporary fix :)

Hey - I didn't have a Theseus, but I DID have a Kadri XII which sure looks similar to a Theseus. Swapped it out and it WORKS!

So I can get past Level 4, but please fix this so I can use my Kadri...

kazmic
09-16-2014, 04:48 AM
What will happen about all our lost moral & rewards? I have lost loads because of the game keeps crashing

kazmic
09-16-2014, 04:51 AM

What will happen about all our lost moral & rewards? I have lost loads because of the game keeps crashing

Mucky1
09-16-2014, 08:53 AM
I don't normally go on forums but I have made an exception in this case as it's been two days of the new boss and they have still not fix the game crashing. Why are they not reloading the game and starting again because one including myself is getting frustrated with wasting time and morals. Do something Gree!!!!

gtpguy
09-16-2014, 09:02 AM
I've been having this problems since the very minute the boss battle started. I have successfully gotten through the boss battle only 3 times out of all the attempts made where the game just goes black and quits on it's own. The first time it freezes and goes black and then closes the game I seem to keep my Morale bars but the second attempt completely wipes them out and it's game over.

I've contacted Gree and complained. I guess that is all we can do for now.

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Full fix will be going out soon! We'll update you as soon as it is live!

Patches
09-16-2014, 10:03 AM
I also had a Kadri VII...it kept crashing during the boss as soon as it battled the enemy. If I didn't launch a Kadri VII it would work fine. It seems to be anti-air unit Common and Uncommon cards.

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Fix is out!

eagleProphet
09-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Fix is out!

I just tried it, and the fix solves the problem. Thanks!

Obamallama
09-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Game keeps crashing out on me now on boss battle. Level 1 and 2 no problem. Level 3 now I can't finish the battle.m just as I'm about to win, crash/exit. Did it twice in a row exactly the same way/point in the battle.

iPad 4 (aka iPad with Retina)
iOS: 6.0.1 (I have my reasons, and no, its NOT jail broken.)
Playing at 3X.

I do have the Theseus in my lineup. I will now try without.
*Yeah, after removing the Theseus I can finish and it didn't crash.

What I find curious is why Level 1 and 2 no problem with the Theseus in my squad. I did move it within the squad from position 3 to position 4. Would that make a difference? Seems unlikely...

Alliance: Gurkorna1337 (http://forums.gree.net/group.php?groupid=808)
Leader: KillerKuma
Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.

In level 1 and 2 the tank isn't moving and you have no towers so they must be coded differently. This could have something to so with it

eagleProphet
09-16-2014, 09:00 PM
They gave us 2 Morale Refills to compensate for the problem. You can claim them in the Messages section of the game. Tap bottom left icon | News | Messages.

KillerKumaClone
09-16-2014, 09:09 PM
They gave us 2 Morale Refills to compensate for the problem. You can claim them in the Messages section of the game. Tap bottom left icon | News | Messages.

I get to messages fine, but there nothing about morale refills...

Update: Never mind. Had to force-restart game. Got them. Thank you GREE.

G level 87
09-17-2014, 06:01 AM
I just found a fix for all the games issues and frustrations........I deleted it, much better. Good luck to you all that decide to keep playing.

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Indeed, two morale refills can be found in the News section! Thanks for being awesome!

Amadeus
09-17-2014, 10:29 AM
Indeed, two morale refills can be found in the News section! Thanks for being awesome!
Tadaaah. May I have a response to the private message I sent you.

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Tadaaah. May I have a response to the private message I sent you.

Way ahead of you. Please keep threads on topic. Thanks.

Amadeus
09-17-2014, 05:09 PM
There was also a sound issue but I was able to resolve it by deleting the game and reinstalling. If anyone experienced this issue I hope this post assists in the problem.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer