PDA

View Full Version : Gree, where's our collect all button?

headfaction
09-15-2014, 02:37 AM
We should be able to have this button as modern war does. It makes it so much easier to collect from all our buildings. So please add it thanks. Who all agrees???

Perin
09-15-2014, 09:07 AM
I rather collect when I feel like it so I can have my buildings on a decent schedule. I like the idea but I want more buildings first! We only build 2 days per month. How about updating the money buildings?

headfaction
09-15-2014, 11:10 AM
I rather collect when I feel like it so I can have my buildings on a decent schedule. I like the idea but I want more buildings first! We only build 2 days per month. How about updating the money buildings?

Yeah but I have 98 buildings lol it's a pain. That collect all button would make collecting a lot easier from all my buildings.

Perin
09-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Yeah but I have 98 buildings lol it's a pain. That collect all button would make collecting a lot easier from all my buildings.

Haha understandable

Mila Relyt
09-15-2014, 01:10 PM
This button also prevents accidental sales of buildings when we have to tap so many times and the sell menu and confirm window uses taps done before the boxes appeared, to sell and confirm. Then support refuses to undo the sale. With the collect all button you tap once - even if you miss, you have no subsequent taps the game uses to answer pop-ups.

headfaction
09-15-2014, 01:28 PM
This button also prevents accidental sales of buildings when we have to tap so many times and the sell menu and confirm window uses taps done before the boxes appeared, to sell and confirm. Then support refuses to undo the sale. With the collect all button you tap once - even if you miss, you have no subsequent taps the game uses to answer pop-ups.

Lol! Yes I've sold buildings in the past but luckily they weren't big income buildings.

Babytway
09-15-2014, 01:55 PM
where are a lot of things like store your buildings in inventory,confirm gold button, def building improvements, get rid if your weapons in street assault event all promises that never happened

Vile Lynn
09-15-2014, 02:30 PM
We should be able to have this button as modern war does. It makes it so much easier to collect from all our buildings. So please add it thanks. Who all agrees???

Yeah, before somebody makes a 4th thread asking for it!

The original:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96298-Collect-all-button

The 2nd:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97055-Add-this-to-Crime-City-ASAP!

headfaction
09-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Yeah, before somebody makes a 4th thread asking for it!

The original:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96298-Collect-all-button

The 2nd:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97055-Add-this-to-Crime-City-ASAP!

Yeah hopefully man lol.

Miss Soprano
09-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Yeah I've been waiting for this button also...

Morgz
09-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Don't want. Wouldn't use. But I guess I'm not completely opposed to it being there if they make it. Hope it's optional though. I enjoy collecting my buildings 1 by 1. I enjoy have buildings pay at odd times. I think collecting on cycles and timers seems boring to me, and a collect all button also seems boring to me. But you all have fun with it if it happens

headfaction
09-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Don't want. Wouldn't use. But I guess I'm not completely opposed to it being there if they make it. Hope it's optional though. I enjoy collecting my buildings 1 by 1. I enjoy have buildings pay at odd times. I think collecting on cycles and timers seems boring to me, and a collect all button also seems boring to me. But you all have fun with it if it happens

Thanks for your input ;)

JaiZo
09-20-2014, 10:54 PM

Actually, I agree. At first I thought MW had the right idea adding that button...but yeah..adding that button kind of eliminates the fun out of collecting.. sometimes I only go in game to collect and I enjoyed clicking each building.
I'll digress slightly to say that it really sucks that the "collect all" button in MW doesn't collect the buildings that were raided. That's slightly annoying

Morgz
09-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Thanks for your input ;)

No problem!

Sometimes, collecting my buildings is all the exercise I get :cool:

Bubbalouie69
09-22-2014, 03:51 AM
Yeah I've been waiting for this button also...

Great suggestion

killbillbst
09-22-2014, 06:22 AM
Need this button. I accidentally sold my Level 4 Deadly Disco last night while tapping away collecting money. And support refuse to reinstate the building.

Not spending any more money on this bug ridden game. Well done Gree, annoy people who spend money so they stop.

B0ST0N
09-22-2014, 06:41 AM
If they do implement this. They should change/fix/add other things that are more important/needed than this. I like the idea, but I don't mind collecting 1 by 1

surfinguy369
09-22-2014, 07:41 AM
Need this button. I accidentally sold my Level 4 Deadly Disco last night while tapping away collecting money. And support refuse to reinstate the building.

Not spending any more money on this bug ridden game. Well done Gree, annoy people who spend money so they stop.

Basically what you're saying is that you were not paying attention and hit the confirm button to sell your building. Sorry but that is your fault not Gree!

Lostingreeland
09-22-2014, 07:57 AM
I agree with the need for the button....since Gree will not add a confirm button for use of gold, this is a welcome improvement. More than once, I've accidentally hit a building that was upgrading and completed with gold by accident......yeah, I know it's avoidable if your paying attention....but when your collecting from a nearby building it is Very easy to have this occur.

Max Power
09-22-2014, 08:07 AM
Basically what you're saying is that you were not paying attention and hit the confirm button to sell your building. Sorry but that is your fault not Gree!

These games lag. I have sold buildings where I thought the tap was not registered the first time, so I tapped again, and the location lined up perfect with the confirm button on the sale. Once the game cathces up, boom, building gone. If this game was lag free, you may have a point.

You don't.

Vile Lynn
09-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Gotta tap slower than the lag.

killbillbst
09-22-2014, 08:26 AM

Lag. End of

These games lag. I have sold buildings where I thought the tap was not registered the first time, so I tapped again, and the location lined up perfect with the confirm button on the sale. Once the game cathces up, boom, building gone. If this game was lag free, you may have a point.

You don't.

This man gets it!

Morgz
09-22-2014, 11:20 AM
These games lag. I have sold buildings where I thought the tap was not registered the first time, so I tapped again, and the location lined up perfect with the confirm button on the sale. Once the game cathces up, boom, building gone.that is SO irritating when that happens!

Baltimore Bully
09-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Yeah I would love to have this button. 1 because I have 134 buildings and 2 I've sold buildings in the past that look so long to build. So a collect all income button would only be right!

Thatkidyouknow
09-27-2014, 11:18 AM
I've lost plenty a building. Please just do the collect all. It really can't be that hard to create a button that thinks you tapped all your buildings...

Wrendrak
09-27-2014, 12:49 PM
I've lost plenty a building. Please just do the collect all. It really can't be that hard to create a button that thinks you tapped all your buildings...

They don't even have to create it. Just copy/paste from MW. What could go wrong? *puts tinfoil hat on*

Baltimore Bully
09-27-2014, 04:44 PM
They don't even have to create it. Just copy/paste from MW. What could go wrong? *puts tinfoil hat on*

Lol. But it does work great on modern war.

headfaction
09-29-2014, 11:56 AM
I wanna hear gree's input on this. Can we get this button?

B0ST0N
09-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Why does someone need 135 buildings? Half probably being useless lol

Mksound
09-30-2014, 02:41 PM
I Think we need collect all income in free games. All of them . I don't play anymore in free games that don't have this.

headfaction
09-30-2014, 06:05 PM
I Think we need collect all income in free games. All of them . I don't play anymore in free games that don't have this.

I agree with you.

cool1
10-01-2014, 05:55 PM
I think that is a great idea, but you know what happens with all great ideas here lol

GetItFixed
10-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Collect All Button only favors the lazy players.

Killer p
10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
For the haters

If Gree put this button in it doesn't mean you have to push it, if you like collecting buildings individually you should still be able to do that, so whats the problem?

Max Power
10-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Collect All Button only favors the lazy players.

Yes, because poking buttons is serious excersize.

Fly Guy
10-01-2014, 09:30 PM
We should be able to have this button as modern war does. It makes it so much easier to collect from all our buildings. So please add it thanks. Who all agrees??? I like the auto collection button, but find it a bit clunky. If a building has been attached it will not collect and repair.

KingOW
10-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I want an auto collect option, so it collects when I'm sleeping. Tired of timers.

headfaction
10-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Yes, because poking buttons is serious excersize.

Lmao! The things people say on here is too comical.

headfaction
10-02-2014, 07:44 PM
I want an auto collect option, so it collects when I'm sleeping. Tired of timers.

That would be amazing!

sister morphine
10-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Gather round children, for a tale of yore. Once upon a time if you left the game open all night, even if you got robbed you didn't lose any money! Then the Gree pixies fixed that.

The sensible players just went meh! The ones who got played by the game downloaded timer apps so they got no sleep right through the night worrying over whether their laundrymat was being turned over! :rolleyes:

Tadaaah
10-03-2014, 10:30 AM
It's still a little ways off, but it's in the works.

headfaction
10-04-2014, 09:20 AM

Sweet, Thanks!

dstoner
10-08-2014, 11:02 AM
I agree would be so much easier

TRAZ
10-08-2014, 12:30 PM

So what will be the balance of the collect all button.....rob all?

Morgz
10-08-2014, 12:43 PM

Why don't we just ask them for an auto play option? Builds your hood for you, collects all your earnings and loot for you, does all of your attacks and robs, participates in syn events. All you have to do is check in once every few weeks and admire how awesome you are

headfaction
10-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Why don't we just ask them for an auto play option? Builds your hood for you, collects all your earnings and loot for you, does all of your attacks and robs, participates in syn events. All you have to do is check in once every few weeks and admire how awesome you are

Sweet! Even better. Make a thread about it.:D

headfaction
10-08-2014, 01:44 PM

You can still get robbed with this button......

Weasel
10-08-2014, 02:11 PM

This suggests a collect-all button creates an imbalance. It does not.

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Tadaaah
10-08-2014, 02:47 PM

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

They were hoping to add some cool stuff to embellish it. With so many requests, some of this may be cut out and it bumped up in the timeline.

Weasel
10-08-2014, 02:55 PM
They were hoping to add some cool stuff to embellish it. With so many requests, some of this may be cut out and it bumped up in the timeline.

The developers should frame the KISS rule and mount it on the walls all over the office. Keep it simple. Embellishment on something that apparently exists and works fine as is, is never recommended. A collect-all button should do one thing... Collect all buildings. Use of said feature is optional, why waste time and resources embellishing an optional feature that not everyone will use?

Baltimore Bully
10-08-2014, 03:44 PM
The developers should frame the KISS rule and mount it on the walls all over the office. Keep it simple. Embellishment on something that apparently exists and works fine as is, is never recommended. A collect-all button should do one thing... Collect all buildings. Use of said feature is optional, why waste time and resources embellishing an optional feature that not everyone will use?
I will surly use this button! I don't know anybody in the right who wouldn't...

TRAZ
10-08-2014, 04:13 PM

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

If they're bad, then stay off 'em. Rather irrelevant to the question, but if it's what you need then go for them.

Didn't say anything about an imbalance, implied or otherwise. Rob all is just another feature that players have been requesting right along with the collect all option. Curious if they would roll out together while they're in their upgrading features.

Weasel
10-08-2014, 04:20 PM
You are the first person I have ever seen even suggest the idea of a rob all button. Why would anyone want that, so they can burn all their stamina robbing $1-$3 from buildings that have already been hit?

Your use of the word balance suggests that you believe whatever balance currently exists would be affected by the introduction of a collect-all feature. Words mean things.

TRAZ
10-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Stamina would get burned through anyways. There is currently no way to tell if a building has already been hit.

Balance meaning an equal distribution. If there's a collect all, then there should be a rob all. More work for the coding team, but could be incorporated into the game as is every other request in the pipeline. Now the embellishments that Tadaaah mentioned would be something else entirely.

Weasel
10-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Stamina would get burned through anyways. There is currently no way to tell if a building has already been hit.

There are signs to look for. Supposing you don't know what to look for, would you rather burn 1-3 stamina trying to rob one building that has already been hit, or 10-30 trying to rob 10 buildings that have already been cleaned out? Or even more than that should the person have a lot of buildings that no one in their right mind would waste time trying to rob in the first place. If you are currently burning that much stamina on already-robbed buildings in one hood that's operator error, not a lack of available features.

Balance meaning an equal distribution. If there's a collect all, then there should be a rob all. More work for the coding team, but could be incorporated into the game as is every other request in the pipeline. Now the embellishments that Tadaaah mentioned would be something else entirely.

A rob all button would be more closely related to a max hit button (tap once, fight 20x), and neither should have anything to do with a collection feature. Collect all would prevent accidental sales of buildings, not reduce the likelihood of being robbed.

If you cannot be bothered to attempt each robbery individually as it is available you do not deserve to be rewarded with a "I'm lazy as ___" button. If Gree made a rob all feature they might as well just sell an auto-play bot for X gold per day.

TRAZ
10-08-2014, 09:09 PM
lol...Not operator error in the least. It was designed specifically that way to waste stamina so players would want to use refills. Intentionally robbing low level buildings with a minute in between is a favorite pastime. It's amusing and will garner some great wall responses when you do it.

The rob all feature just isn't for you. Just don't use it if it becomes available.

TRAZ
10-08-2014, 09:17 PM

Tadaaah,

What kind of cool embellish stuff would be considered for the feature?

Max Power
10-09-2014, 06:24 AM
I would be interested in the embellishments as well, especially if one of them is to make the collect all button actually collect all, including robbed buildings. I would be happy to wait for that feature, especially since it's been over three years without it. Another month won't hurt.

Rob All button sounds really problematic from a programming standpoint. Each rob is a battle, not all successful. How do you program a series of battles with mixed outcomes and different levels of individual building defense into one button? Besides, there is a theoretical difference in collecting what is yours vs taking from someone else. If someone wants to take something from me, they should have to work a little at it. A Collect All button isn't just for convenience, it is also to prevent the accidental sale of buildings, which will no longer be restored.

smokey77
10-09-2014, 06:28 AM
I don`t care what buttons are there as long as theres still an option to collect/rob individually for those that sometimes leaves buildings robbed to reset collection cycles . Personally imo the rob all is just plain lazy .

Max Power
10-09-2014, 06:32 AM
I don`t care what buttons are there as long as theres still an option to collect/rob individually for those that sometimes leaves buildings robbed to reset collection cycles . Personally imo the rob all is just plain lazy .

That will always be an option, as evidenced by MW.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2014, 08:30 AM
That would be hella funny, lol! At L250, I have plenty of stamina that never gets burned. Would love a "Attack 20x" button, too, or a "Beat Up" button.

Cool stuff to embellish? like?
(KISS)

Any news yet?

May I suggest, like many have before me, a simply copy/paste from MW's Collect All button and figure out the embellishing cool stuff later?

SOA
10-21-2014, 09:00 AM
That would be hella funny, lol! At L250, I have plenty of stamina that never gets burned. Would love a "Attack 20x" button, too, or a "Beat Up" button.

Cool stuff to embellish? like?
(KISS)

Any news yet?

May I suggest, like many have before me, a simply copy/paste from MW's Collect All button and figure out the embellishing cool stuff later?

This would be great!! I never use all of my stamina

Baltimore Bully
11-08-2014, 06:40 PM
I thought we were getting this "collect all income" button??

Rodimus
11-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Maybe it'll be included in the November expansion. We'll have it soon enough so just be patient.

Idiokus
11-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Id like to see the "Newest Weapon" button like in MW ...makes sense and easier to track units gotten . Although looking through inventory is more pleasant now ...still believe this button will be appreciated by players! Keeps it simple ...good day all.

headfaction
11-20-2014, 03:57 PM
Yeah I hope we get the button soon with all these buildings to collect from...

Joe_V
11-26-2014, 10:25 AM

I want a ROB ALL button. :-)