PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub question

asap psycho
09-14-2014, 01:50 PM
So,,, I recently heard that The Night club is by far the best building in the game.. It boosts your iph the most for a fact.

My question is, as a new player, when should you save up to build this particular building?

The form answer I'm looking for:

You should save up for the NC when you have (insert number here) iph
*Just state your opinion for noobs

aarondavidsdad
09-14-2014, 02:03 PM
On both my main and mini I'm saving for a nightclub. My main has an iPh of 90k and my mini is about 20k iPh. Not sure what others do.

asap psycho
09-14-2014, 02:06 PM
On both my main and mini I'm saving for a nightclub. My main has an iPh of 90k and my mini is about 20k iPh. Not sure what others do.
Cool,might take your mini a while..

aarondavidsdad
09-14-2014, 02:10 PM
Yes but I'll keep upgrading buildings while I'm stashing money away.

Dipstik
09-14-2014, 02:11 PM
Don't bother. Nightclubs are too easy to rob. Better to just build 24/48s.

sister morphine
09-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Don't bother. Nightclubs are too easy to rob. Better to just build 24/48s.
Only if you can't get on every six hours. :) Agree with you that people should concentrate on buildings that suit their daily schedule though.

Champion24
09-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Build it and upgrade it as much as you can.. it.ll probably take a few years though.

Idiosyncrasy
09-14-2014, 05:13 PM
I started saving for one when I was at 79k IPH, and it took a month of saving to get enough for the build. I upgraded some small things along the way.

This was before LTB's though, and it was when I was still playing.

bravo 6 vk
09-14-2014, 05:20 PM
I got the NC when I was at 93k IPH, it took a while

Im Jahova
09-14-2014, 05:53 PM
NCs are really good if you don't have high IPH, great to build if you have a really low income it will help for future LTBs. For me they are useless now.

Weasel
09-14-2014, 07:20 PM
So,,, I recently heard that The Night club is by far the best building in the game.. It boosts your iph the most for a fact.

My question is, as a new player, when should you save up to build this particular building?

The form answer I'm looking for:

You should save up for the NC when you have (insert number here) iph
*Just state your opinion for noobs

You should save up for the NC when you have $400k iph

My2cents
09-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Long ago before the age of LTB there was extensive discussion on this. Usually the consensus was to bring movie theaters and lofts to level 4 or 5 then to begin saving for NCs. Also bring the first Nc to level 3 before building your second and upgrading between the two equally.

I finally finished both my NCs around when the transtech building came out. NCs are still very good and on my mini it's still a hard decision whether to buy a LTB or save for upgrade. That's all case by case.

sister morphine
09-15-2014, 12:26 AM
Long ago before the age of LTB there was extensive discussion on this. Usually the consensus was to bring movie theaters and lofts to level 4 or 5 then to begin saving for NCs. Also bring the first Nc to level 3 before building your second and upgrading between the two equally.

I finally finished both my NCs around when the transtech building came out. NCs are still very good and on my mini it's still a hard decision whether to buy a LTB or save for upgrade. That's all case by case.
The good advice I got was to go for it only when you could save the 40 mil required within 3 weeks.

Perin
09-15-2014, 09:10 AM
Buy em once you make it to 40 mil. My mini robbed a guy for 90 mil & that paid for both. Been having nightclubs on my main so long I don't remember building them. Go rob somebody! That's baby money

michael133
09-15-2014, 02:24 PM
They r almost robbed even with timers . Better save it for 24h/12h ( like tea house or pagodas if u have them ).

Edit : but if u have low iph they r good to build up your iph .

Vile Lynn
09-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Good question, OP!

I never even bother collecting my HLP NCs anymore. I won't build them for my LLPs.
12/24/48s are the best bet for collecting on a timed schedule without being robbed.

Save for the LEBs.

crime cow
09-15-2014, 02:39 PM
NCs are really good if you don't have high IPH, great to build if you have a really low income it will help for future LTBs. For me they are useless now.

That's a good point. My nightclubs generate $90 million per day each, which equates to $7.5 million IPH. Since I don't always collect them on the hour and they get robbed occasionally, the real IPH is probably closer to $5.0M PH. Once my income is over $100 million per hour I will probably consider these worthless also...that will be a while for me, but congrats to you on getting your IPH up that high!

cooch
09-15-2014, 03:36 PM
In general most advice here is about the same since game started or since LTB started. Opinions expressed are personal preferences, style etc.

If you are really starting out patience in building IPH is key. It's the only non gold part of the game (SA not withstanding and who knows how that will evolve)

If starting out you really don't have time to consider saving for LTBs or looking for time preferences. You need cash!

So the advice given by my2cents is correct and established by many of the old helpers in forum who have since quit.

LTBs are nice and lately relatively cheap. Who knows when gree will turn up the costs. A beginner can, at best, buy one or two of these LTBs and delay building or upgrading NCs. If you got the anniversary mod of building two cash buildings you do have an advantage.

Remember a clean small hood with just MT, Lofts, NC, LTB will save you money on land expansions as well. Have fun

krimesity
09-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Actually Mike's tattoo palace is the new best building.

Jcw9811
09-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Actually Mike's tattoo palace is the new best building.

Yeah your wrong there. If u have a newer account then the tsars teahouse is best, but if your account is older and u have pagodas then they r the best.

hoene$$
09-15-2014, 11:01 PM
At first i love my NCīs. Then the gems.

♚ZEUS♚
09-16-2014, 02:45 AM
I have only ltbs in my hood.... no other buildings except NCs....

Lvl- 81,
iph - 2 mill

Dunky
09-16-2014, 05:40 AM
If you can get an LTB with the money u have, its almost always better to get the LTB than saving for an upgrade.
An LTB is only available during a limited time, so if u miss it, you'll never get it. Just pay attention to how expensive the building is.. if it takes all your hard earned cash from a month or more, u'll prob miss the next LTB, so be careful to make the decision to go for an LTB or not.

krimesity
09-16-2014, 06:19 AM
Yeah your wrong there. If u have a newer account then the tsars teahouse is best, but if your account is older and u have pagodas then they r the best.

How do you figure? Lvl 10 pagoda is 750k per hour and the tattoo palace is 2.3mil per hour.

therealbengie
09-16-2014, 04:23 PM
How do you figure? Lvl 10 pagoda is 750k per hour and the tattoo palace is 2.3mil per hour.

my L10 pagoda's are actually 1.287mil iph each, but yeah my L8 Tsar's teahouse is 2.187mil iph

therealbengie
09-16-2014, 04:24 PM

my L10 pagoda's are actually 1.287mil iph each, but yeah my L8 Tsar's teahouse is 2.187mil iph

My2cents
09-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Sparky's fireworks and Mikes tattoo are both higher iph than NC. However, NC is type A and makes for overall cheaper upgrade as far as IPH increase:cost ratio. Anyway, that was the only time I bought LTBs with my mini until I can get NCs fully upgraded.

Also it depends on play style. 24/12/8/6 all depends on how often you log on.

JaiZo
09-16-2014, 07:30 PM
They're good for show and collecting during the day but expect to be robbed overnight. IMO they're just a better version of an 18hr building. You can collect them during the day at least, where as the 18hr buildings such as a Chop Shop are always almost robbed before I'm awake unless I collect it 6-8 hours into my day which is every other day.
So they're good for IPH but I would recommend getting LTB as much as you can since they're limited and nightclub will be around whenever you have a comfortable IPH.

P.S. They're very time consuming upgrade and build wise.

Caliber7
09-16-2014, 10:31 PM
I got the NC when I was at 93k IPH, it took a while

Bump it Up

reticlover
09-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Who ever told u that lied. Night club doesn't have the highest iph anymore. The fireworks stand has highest iph. Lvl 4nc is 500k iph. Lvl 4 sfs is 771k iph

At every lvl the fireworks stand has higher iph than any building in game