PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Prizing System

MoD
09-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Sirius,

As you explained in your sticky thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98959-Regarding-the-FrontLine-Rewards!-Notable-Changes!) the prizing system for the 24h Frontline changed to match with the WD prizing sytem (receive all prizes in your tier and below).

Will this also be the case in the 3 days Frontline event scheduled Sept. 19-21 and the following Frontline events (either 24 hrs or longer)?
Will there be the same amount of tiers as in previous Frontline event or will it be the same as in WD?
Will the prizes be of the same quality as in the last Frontline event or will they be better or less good?

I am sure a heads up in this case will be appreciated by all players and faction leaders/officers. Thank you in advance for your answer!

Norsklandman
09-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Sirius,

As you explained in your sticky thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98959-Regarding-the-FrontLine-Rewards!-Notable-Changes!) the prizing system for the 24h Frontline changed to match with the WD prizing sytem (receive all prizes in your tier and below).

Will this also be the case in the 3 days Frontline event scheduled Sept. 19-21 and the following Frontline events (either 24 hrs or longer)?
Will there be the same amount of tiers as in previous Frontline event or will it be the same as in WD?
Will the prizes be of the same quality as in the last Frontline event or will they be better or less good?

I am sure a heads up in this case will be appreciated by all players and faction leaders/officers. Thank you in advance for your answer!

Maybe their taking a day off. Alright for some 😂😂😂

BigTex87
09-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Well can't blame lack of response from Gree to it being the weekend anymore. These questions need to be answered as it is a huge shift in game play. I enjoyed the mistake last Frontline that allowed us to get all the prizes stacked but do not believe this was planned just like the 1hr non declare during the 30 min battles that Gree tried to tell us was planned but next 24hr WD it was fixed to allow declares with less than 1hr left. We of course got no notice of the changes. There is no reason not to answer fundamental questions about the rules of the game. If it was just a one time mistake because originally a 24hr WD was scheduled for that time spot and someone did not change the stacking feature of prizes tiers then just be HONEST for once and state that so we know what to expect next time.

bam bam.
09-15-2014, 08:36 PM
None of our mods play this game. Makes it hard

Pidgeot
09-15-2014, 09:19 PM
I would like to know as well. If I knew they were going to change this, I would have pushed for the higher tier.

TheBFO
09-16-2014, 05:24 AM
None of our mods play this game. Makes it hard

Exactly. None of them actually play this game. It's probably the reason so many questions go unanswered- they simply have NO idea.

East Coast Bias
09-17-2014, 01:40 AM
Bump......

BigTex87
09-17-2014, 12:02 PM
This should be a quick easy answer if GREE had a plan to make this a permenate change. Why no responce from a MOD? Looks like another event where teams will not know the actual rules until event is over with.

Tadaaah
09-17-2014, 04:06 PM
We have answers to your questions!

1. The Frontline on Friday will have the same prize structure as the 24 hour WD, even if the text says otherwise. The text will be removed with 4.5 release. We apologize for any confusion; please spread the word.
2. There will not be as many Frontline tiers moving forward, but there will be slightly more than WD. We hope this clarifies and helps in your strategic planning of the event.
3. The prizes will remain the same for the different rankings. By that, we mean that the stats for those tiers are in line with previous frontline events.

Suspect5
09-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Are individual rewards done the same way or just the one tier?

MoD
09-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Tadaaah: This comes very close to a perfect answer and will make the event plannable for all factions. Thank you very much!