PDA

View Full Version : Gree, RB Legendary stats - Request to increase!

Beach Head
09-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Gree, can you guys please increase the stats of the Legendary unit from around 50k to 100k or something. Just my suggestion Gree...

2MblaZ
09-13-2014, 09:07 PM
Gree, can you guys please increase the stats of the Legendary unit from around 50k to 100k or something. Just my suggestion Gree...

Yes, and please increase all units we are buying by adding two zeros. No, maybe three zeros. And our stats need to be in light years, not billions anymore. Yeah... :D

codys21
09-14-2014, 07:27 AM
Yes, and please increase all units we are buying by adding two zeros. No, maybe three zeros. And our stats need to be in light years, not billions anymore. Yeah... :D

OP has a very good point, actually. None of the legendary units even make it into a lot of people's armies. Having them be 50k would actually increase our stats a little.

Annihilator2
09-14-2014, 07:32 AM
All units with stats less 1k and all defense buildings lost meaning in the game and shall be upgraded or removed.

Rob TRK
09-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Agree with the point. Same thing applies to daily log in units, early cycle LTQ/FLTQ units. Once you have a decent IPH and enough Growlers then nothing under 30k is getting there. So the result is lots of units.

Personally I'd prefer to see frontline units awarded instead, maybe beginner gets the infantry, normal plane, prestige tank and masters the ship. Just award one of those at each level instead. After all the original concept of full assault was to allow the deployment of our units not in the army..... So gives us stuff we can use instead please...

The sort features help to see the wheat from the chaff, but I'd rather not receive any more 100 attack/defence units...

Alternatively concrete or valour is fine...

stephen2013
09-14-2014, 09:11 AM

Silly guy, light years is a measure of distance, not quantity :D

I have almost enough growlers that they round out my top 3,000. I don't have any use for the units we get for beating the bosses, unless they come from the goals section.

I hate having my inventory fill up with units that'll never see the light of day. If only there were a way to get rid of or sell them... *hint hint gree*

P.s.: I would love to have growlers with 28,000,000 stats ;)

2MblaZ
09-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Silly Stephen, you haven't caught sarcasm, sorry...

On the other hand, if it was measured in light years or parsecs, we wouldn't need so many integers to describe our 'awesome stats'... Why do you all need an even bigger stat inflation? All games with hyperinflation have died - MW is on the edge as well... I like this game, would like to play it a bit longer than few more months and current stats don't fit in line cutting last couple digits already, add some more zeros to your useless growlers that don't make into some army anymore anyway - and you get exactly what? 3-5 additional digits not fitting anywhere, and for what?...

destroyer ita
09-15-2014, 12:22 PM
I agree,gree should increase legendary units stats,it doesn't increase your stats.

The_Jedi
09-15-2014, 01:40 PM
I agree,gree should increase legendary units stats,it doesn't increase your stats.

This does not make sense...

destroyer ita
09-15-2014, 02:11 PM
i meant that current units doesn't increase your stats,sorry for the confusion,my english isn't so good lol

Reubengoh
09-15-2014, 08:45 PM
This is why we have wanted a system where we can see what units we have bring to war/raid.... So,that we could determine which units are worth buying....

The_Jedi
09-16-2014, 06:04 AM
This is why we have wanted a system where we can see what units we have bring to war/raid.... So,that we could determine which units are worth buying....

That I would certainly agree with. Once you reach a certain level in attack/def it would really help to know that...