PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the FrontLine Rewards! Notable Changes!

Sirius
09-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Hey there Folks,

I want to start out by apologizing for the confusion that folks are having regarding the rewards they have been given for their placement in the final rankings for the event.

This was and is an intended change for the rewards to move forward to this style, but the messaging in the text in game wasn't reflecting this correctly and snuck on past us in this case.

We will be updating this messaging to avoid any confusion in the future and I want to make it very CLEAR to folks that you are keeping the rewards you have earned!

This was also in line with making the reward style resemble closer to what we have for the World Domination Events.

I hope this clears things up for everybody and I hope you all had a blast with the event!

MoD
09-13-2014, 02:29 PM
thanks a lot for the heads up! enjoying the prizes already!!!

andy2
09-13-2014, 02:43 PM
you would think you would want to have advertised a major change to an event, as it would have gotten many teams including mine to spend much more. Nevertheless at least you let us know now.

SpikeyKit
09-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Hey there Folks,

I want to start out by apologizing for the confusion that folks are having regarding the rewards they have been given for their placement in the final rankings for the event.

This was and is an intended change for the rewards to move forward to this style, but the messaging in the text in game wasn't reflecting this correctly and snuck on past us in this case.

We will be updating this messaging to avoid any confusion in the future and I want to make it very CLEAR to folks that you are keeping the rewards you have earned!

This was also in line with making the reward style resemble closer to what we have for the World Domination Events.

I hope this clears things up for everybody and I hope you all had a blast with the event!

Great now what about the factions that couldnt war for 18 hours?

Jaded Fusion
09-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Hey there Folks,

That's awesome, although that completely takes away the strategic part of the event. Plus it screws those that could have over shot t15 prize but didn't because they want to land right now... Everyone should move up a prize tier as I'm sure most factions from t10-25 were aiming around t15.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-13-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey there Folks,

Yes, thank you for clarifying.
I'm sure this decision will be received well by most players.

lemonhaze
09-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Yes, thank you for clarifying.
I'm sure this decision will be received well by most players.

this might be the only thread we will see that all players wont cry or need a tissue on regardeing prize distribution..im not holding my breath but we will see lol

ElMacho
09-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Thanks! Very excited!

Modern War Forum GF
09-13-2014, 04:04 PM
this might be the only thread we will see that all players wont cry or need a tissue on regardeing prize distribution..im not holding my breath but we will see lol

here you go, final drop in the full bucket... i'm out.. was a bunch of fun the time it lasted.

sorry to see a fun game get this messeeeeeeeeed up.

not an inch of intention of caring for the big pack, 1 day event boosting 100m stats..sorry i have a real life too.

top team too populated in responces on forum.. don't forget game is more then a few hunderd players.

byebye.. see you all in some other game..

ezmunie
09-13-2014, 04:31 PM
bye bye, so long, farewell GF. lol

Modern War Forum GF
09-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Compare what you all got for 1 day frontline to last 3 day WD... Sirius talks BS this is intentional.

They cant fix this so leave it... Erased my game and I feel free!

Enjoy your pixel, byebye...

Oh oh Gree
09-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Compare what you all got for 1 day frontline to last 3 day WD... Sirius talks BS this is intentional.

See ya. Don't forget to delete your forum account.

ElMacho
09-13-2014, 09:21 PM

Why do people linger on here if they "deleted the game and are leaving?"

rushabhc
09-14-2014, 01:32 AM
will this be in coming fl too abt the prize distribution??

levi.baker88
09-14-2014, 01:41 AM
Mods - Just to clarify something, it won't be prizes for all tiers that you finish above for next Frontline? Could you explain how it would work?

I don't understand why people are getting crabby about this, it is their own fault for not putting the effort in to begin with.

EZfodder
09-14-2014, 01:43 AM
Thank you! Love it, frontline is awesome. The most war like event and the best rewards. Finally we have a chance in the boss events again

Asto
09-14-2014, 01:45 AM
That's awesome, although that completely takes away the strategic part of the event. Plus it screws those that could have over shot t15 prize but didn't because they want to land right now... Everyone should move up a prize tier as I'm sure most factions from t10-25 were aiming around t15.
You're right. My team were #8 for something ridiculous like 11 hours and we didn't have a single war in that time so we could drop down to top 15. We could've even pushed for top 5 if we'd have known but certainly got top 10. It took us the entire 11 hours to finally drop into the 11-15 bracket so in that time who knows how many points we could've got and where we could've actually finished.

More to the point why didn't you tell us this very important information BEFORE the event, it's no use telling us after the event.

rushabhc
09-14-2014, 03:48 AM
You're right. My team were #8 for something ridiculous like 11 hours and we didn't have a single war in that time so we could drop down to top 15. We could've even pushed for top 5 if we'd have known but certainly got top 10. It took us the entire 11 hours to finally drop into the 11-15 bracket so in that time who knows how many points we could've got and where we could've actually finished.

More to the point why didn't you tell us this very important information BEFORE the event, it's no use telling us after the event.

u r right...
they should have told us before event....

Mikethegreat88
09-14-2014, 10:42 AM

Most likely they meant for this change to go into effect NEXT Frontline. They probably planned on having much fewer tiers (like in WD), so people wouldn't get 60 different prizes with a total of +800% stat boosts.

cdun13
09-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Stop whining! Just cuz you suck and didn't get top 10 doesn't mean we want to hear about it. Thanks.

Mikethegreat88
09-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Stop whining! Just cuz you suck and didn't get top 10 doesn't mean we want to hear about it. Thanks.

It's great to have such intelligent people in the forum community. We thank you for your incredible and insightful contribution.

El Wonka
09-15-2014, 08:50 AM
Is there a thread somewhere for the Rankings of this 24hour Frontline ?

SpikeyKit
09-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Is there a thread somewhere for the Rankings of this 24hour Frontline ?

If there is my 2nd team with low iph ranked higher then my main team. *im gonna cry in the corner*

786TRYX
09-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Noble. Lol. Possible that just was a mistake... Gree wouldn't excuse for it thou. Lmao

tricksy
09-19-2014, 12:34 PM
I thought things were cleared up, but now I'm not so sure....

Hey there Folks,

What are we to make of the fact that the in-game messaging STILL says "You will only receive rewards for your tier" for both Faction Rewards and Individual Rewards? Did it "sneak by you".....again?

Thanks for any crumbs of communication you'd care to share with us. Would be nice for a reply while the event is still active. Unless you guys all took a half day today.

HaystaK760
09-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Is this for both faction and individual?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Is this for both faction and individual?

Left hand of Gree says only in your tier for Indy and faction.
Right hand of Gree says just like WD, your tier and all others below you for Indy and faction.
Take yer pick, 'cause it don't mean no never mind to me.
Wes DEWIN NUTTIN.

The Pharoah
09-22-2014, 07:10 AM
Stacking tier prizes should never have been a component of the game. More tiers and non-stacking rewards would allow factions to compete effectively for every event. At least, outside of the top ten lol.

dog yuki
10-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Just received units thx :)