PDA

View Full Version : Another screwed up ending to frontline

andy2
09-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Last war.. we are trying to gauge our placement exactly to the point which is hard. We only have to do it because of the screwed up rewards system where one tier is way better than all the rest and you only get one prize.

First it showed our faction as having deployed 25m points in the first few seconds, yet nothing deployed on the nodes...

then it showed that the matchup ended 20minutes early....

some members got a screenshot that we won, others that we lost...

then an entirely new war started over from scratch halfway thru....

Gree the entire event comes down to the last few minutes because of your tiered rewards and your game is broken... fix the stupid thing.

andy2
09-13-2014, 11:48 AM
our deploy points keep going up and then back down... how can we keep losing control points?

also individual leaderboard on droid is now completely non existent... how are we supposed to spend money on these events when we cant even see what prizes we may or may not get.

KJB Agent
09-13-2014, 11:57 AM
I am seeing the exact same thing; points fluctuating up and down. No idea of who has what

our deploy points keep going up and then back down... how can we keep losing control points?

also individual leaderboard on droid is now completely non existent... how are we supposed to spend money on these events when we cant even see what prizes we may or may not get.

MadAtWorld
09-13-2014, 11:58 AM

Wow, just happened to us too. Had two people side by side showing vastly different numbers. I logged in and we had over 400k on barracks. I dropped 100 Arjun tanks.... And it dropped to 200k! The little meter for deploy bonus was over 12m, went down to under 7m. We finally had 2 of 3 nodes we needed. There was one node left. The other team had 600k on it. I dropped another 150 and 2 refills, all tanks and 4 carriers and 5 others hit it with me. The score on the node itself never changed! We lost the third node we needed for the 3/3 goal because the node never updated the deploys! And no, they were not still in the pending.

Jaded Fusion
09-13-2014, 12:12 PM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/7233dc1a213a09b2f529afb4d95bdc99_zps10344acb.jpg
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/e1d1b500aa359497951a734133a160be_zps452e07ee.jpg

We finished 17th because we couldn't gauge how much points we needed or had.....everyone deserves a bump up in rank because of this

andy2
09-13-2014, 12:17 PM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/7233dc1a213a09b2f529afb4d95bdc99_zps10344acb.jpg
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/e1d1b500aa359497951a734133a160be_zps452e07ee.jpg

We finished 17th because we couldn't gauge how much points we needed or had.....everyone deserves a bump up in rank because of this

I hear ya... we got 15th but my scores froze at the end.... only certain people could see what we needed. got it by a hair

Asto
09-13-2014, 12:25 PM
has anyone else received all the rewards below the rank they placed? we just received all the lower prizes below our rank....if we'd have known we could've ranked 2 tiers higher. i bet this is the same fro many factions so once again i either thank gree for another screw up or horrendous communication (again)

andy2
09-13-2014, 12:30 PM
has anyone else received all the rewards below the rank they placed? we just received all the lower prizes below our rank....if we'd have known we could've ranked 2 tiers higher. i bet this is the same fro many factions so once again i either thank gree for another screw up or horrendous communication (again)

yes my entire faction has received every faction reward for our tier and all tiers below... still one indi reward

another screw up

crazeejay
09-13-2014, 12:32 PM
WGAF? get used to it

dan2407
09-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Wow andy why would you even mention that for gree to see!!! It's a mistake by then that profits player, people are so dumb

Asto
09-13-2014, 12:36 PM
yes my entire faction has received every faction reward for our tier and all tiers below... still one indi reward

another screw up
absurd; beyond belief. my stats have gone up nicely, as will everyone's, respectively. but too tiers extra would've given me an approximate extra 30-70 mil boost, never mind the likes of my other teammates. way to go gree

Modern War Forum GF
09-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Wow andy why would you even mention that for gree to see!!! It's a mistake by then that profits player, people are so dumb

maybe bc bump for top is over the top looney?

this needs to be fixed asap

Come and get some
09-13-2014, 12:44 PM
absurd; beyond belief. my stats have gone up nicely, as will everyone's, respectively. but too tiers extra would've given me an approximate extra 30-70 mil boost, never mind the likes of my other teammates. way to go gree

Why do idiots like you complain when players are given something good. Because of idiots like you, gree may go and take all the bonuses teir prizes away. Why can't players just ********** when something good happens.

buttons
09-13-2014, 12:45 PM
No, it's not what people planned for, but you still did much better out of this event that you would have.

Asto
09-13-2014, 12:45 PM
maybe you should think before you speak, gree are going to notice that everyone got all the faction prizes, you think they're going to let us get off with this?? if it's intentional then why does it matter? if it's a glitch, which i think it is, then gree will take all the units and because of the awesome communication we won't get told, then they'll be every player crying about huge stat decreases (me included). however, if the event is now going to run like this then why didn't gree tell us?? as i said earlier, my team could've certainly got an extra tier, if not two, but due to poor communication we missed out.

think about it before you mock other people you incompetent, brainless fool

Asto
09-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Why do idiots like you complain when players are given something good. Because of idiots like you, gree may go and take all the bonuses teir prizes away. Why can't players just ********** when something good happens.
read what i put above and think, i'm not the idiot, i've thought perfectly well about it, unlike some of us

andy2
09-13-2014, 12:48 PM
when someone else is given unearned benefits by gree and dont say something people call them cheats and whine.

when they themself are given something beneficial and unearned by gree they assume nobody will notice and yell at people for mentioning it.

If you think not one person would notice on grees side you are delusional.

that aside there were far too many issues this event.

Come and get some
09-13-2014, 12:48 PM
maybe you should think before you speak, gree are going to notice that everyone got all the faction prizes, you think they're going to let us get off with this?? if it's intentional then why does it matter? if it's a glitch, which i think it is, then gree will take all the units and because of the awesome communication we won't get told, then they'll be every player crying about huge stat decreases (me included). however, if the event is now going to run like this then why didn't gree tell us?? as i said earlier, my team could've certainly got an extra tier, if not two, but due to poor communication we missed out.

think about it before you mock other people you incompetent, brainless fool

You sir or ma'am are very stupid. Would be awesome if idiot players like you would just shut the ******* up and when something good happens just accept it

Asto
09-13-2014, 12:49 PM
when someone else is given benefits by gree and dont say something people call them cheats and whine.

when they themself are given something beneficial by gree they assume nobody will notice and yell at people for mentioning it.

If you think not one person would notice on grees side you are delusional.

that aside there were far too many issues this event.
thank you, nuff said. it's people like this who are quick to jump without a seconds thought. gree will notice, no doubt. someone had to say, i was the first. i can guarantee you all now that there will be at least on thread on these rewards and whether they're right. we're not the fools, you are for thinking gree will let us get away with 'free units' providing they didn't mean to give out these units. that leads perfectly to my question;

gree, is this a glitch or were we really meant to receive all the faction prizes below our respective rank?

Modern War Forum GF
09-13-2014, 12:49 PM

You call this good? anyone not seeing the disasterous consequenses..thats the ones who are stupid..or in a TOP-tier

Turkey Bacon
09-13-2014, 12:51 PM
Soooooo angry........lol have a drink or 20

Asto
09-13-2014, 12:53 PM
You sir or ma'am are very stupid. Would be awesome if idiot players like you would just shut the ******* up and when something good happens just accept it
lmao you're insanely delusional my friend.

andy2
09-13-2014, 12:56 PM
lets not let this turn into something stupid. its pretty obvious to everyone (including gree) what happened. I want what I earned. and I want gree to fix the stupid event issues. If you want to complain about maybe losing something you didnt earn go somewhere else, hopefully this can serve gree as a list of complaints about what is wrong with the event.

That being said its the weekend, so i kind of doubt that we will get much communication. Their track record is pretty poor in communicating stuff to us.

Come and get some
09-13-2014, 12:56 PM
You call this good? anyone not seeing the disasterous consequenses..thats the ones who are stupid..or in a TOP-tier

Gree gave us more rewards. To me that's a good thing. But your right, I'm in a top 10 team so I got loads.your team must have not done well to be complaining

COWonCRACK
09-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Seriously you can't just keep your mouth shut about GREE giving us units extra. Go do us players a favor and break your phone and leave the game.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Last war.. we are trying to gauge our placement exactly to the point which is hard. We only have to do it because of the screwed up rewards system where one tier is way better than all the rest and you only get one prize.

First it showed our faction as having deployed 25m points in the first few seconds, yet nothing deployed on the nodes...

then it showed that the matchup ended 20minutes early....

some members got a screenshot that we won, others that we lost...

then an entirely new war started over from scratch halfway thru....

Gree the entire event comes down to the last few minutes because of your tiered rewards and your game is broken... fix the stupid thing.

Screen bugs only. This affected your battle by zero. Everything still added and times were correct. You should know this by now if you have played this game longer than 3 months.

Asto
09-13-2014, 01:57 PM
i actually think this was intentional now...before the ranks (all except a few) were available for more than one faction i.e. 11-15 16-20 etc. this time was different, the rankings were similar to war so top 10, top 15, top 20 etc.

is this correct gree?

andy2
09-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Screen bugs only. This affected your battle by zero. Everything still added and times were correct. You should know this by now if you have played this game longer than 3 months.

I know it was only a screen bug, still when you think you only get one reward for the tier you get and getting in that tier comes down to the very last minute of the very last battle, as it did for us going for rank 11-15 and so many others. You need to be able to see EXACTLY how many points you are scoring and how many you need to deploy. These errors have just so happened to come during the precise last wars where the entire event concludes and so much hangs in the balance. For what its worth, my faction did manage to finish in the 11-15 tier we wanted to, but many others didnt and if it was us on the outside looking in I would be extremely upset. People saying who cares or that it didnt affect outcomes are being foolish. If even one paying customer of the game was unable to accurately play the event the way it was intended by the developer then there was a bug that should be fixed. In this case there were many paying customers that were affected.

Sirius
09-13-2014, 02:25 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98959-Regarding-the-FrontLine-Rewards!-Notable-Changes!

There you go folks!

andy2
09-13-2014, 02:38 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98959-Regarding-the-FrontLine-Rewards!-Notable-Changes!

There you go folks!

SIRIUS, can you please address the performance issues of the event that I intended this thread to be about? It ended up getting off topic, but hopefully the glitches with the event can be noticed and taken care of too. This has happened at the most critical moment twice in a row for this event.

YankeePhil
09-13-2014, 03:24 PM
They did it on purpose

lemonhaze
09-13-2014, 03:51 PM

that was u we got last war..we landed right on 11 but had we knew about the rewards we could have easy got top 10..i seen u guys was 14th didnt know if u made the landing where u wanted..had u all knew as well im sure u would have got it