PDA

View Full Version : free gold glitch on android?

Donkey
09-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Believe me now thief? Let's just "watch a clip" as they say. Assume gree is on the case or is this compensation to the andriod folks for the now closed airplane issues. Better than a free drink coupon...

Gree, clock is running and the gold farmers are loading up.. A vault every couple of hours I hear..

lemonhaze
09-12-2014, 09:38 PM
lol dont see no droids in here crying over this do we ;)

SpikeyKit
09-12-2014, 09:57 PM
lol dont see no droids in here crying over this do we ;)

Im IOS CAN I CRY OVER IT PLEASE

Skleinsmith
09-12-2014, 09:58 PM
I know many that have loaded up on close to a vault already.... And where are the droid complainers now?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Oh my goodness, imagine that, if you can?
This was said to be impenetrable. LOL

bam bam.
09-12-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm on both platforms and I'm not exploiting any glitch. Puts me at a disadvantage but as a kid; was cheating on board games fun???. I prefer an honest day. Gree covers the dishonesty for us. How many times have we been through? - false advertising, incorrect leaderboards, gambling for children and the old bait n switch. Jus enjoy the show, id love for them to back check and ban all expoiters of glitches. It is against the ToS as we all know, but gree doesn't comply with its own ToS either i spose.

SpikeyKit
09-12-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm on both platforms and I'm not exploiting any glitch. Puts me at a disadvantage but as a kid; was cheating on board games fun???. I prefer an honest day. Gree covers the dishonesty for us. How many times have we been through? - false advertising, incorrect leaderboards, gambling for children and the old bait n switch. Jus enjoy the show, id love for them to back check and ban all expoiters of glitches. It is against the ToS as we all know, but gree doesn't comply with its own ToS either i spose.

Game over for 85% of us. There isnt a mistake (200 bosses stuck at 1 lvl) no one took advantage of or did by "accident"

levi.baker88
09-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Technically it isn't a glitch...nor has it anything to do with Gree...due to the fact that nothing in game is responsible for it. I'm also certain that some Android users aren't getting gold video's either, even with the new update. I can't remember how many weeks/months I went without video's.

The 'iOS can do this and Android can't' or 'Android can do this and iOS can't' will probably be around for the existence of the game.

Brizzol
09-13-2014, 12:04 AM
1500 videos an hour. Whoa tapjoy videos have become extremely short, I thought they were 15 - 30 seconds long!
It's a shame they have fixed that energy glitch, I'm sure you didn't abuse that! lol.
I'm on android and haven't had a gold video for weeks, so I can't confirm or deny this but they aren't making that much gold even if they can keep watching videos.

Bndawgs
09-13-2014, 07:54 AM
sounds like someone's mad that they updated their ios MW version.

X-BASS
09-13-2014, 08:18 AM
No videos since april/may, I'm on Android and the only thing the update took back was the video button, but it's simply empty, the only two videos I watched was going thru offers button and going to the videos section. So no everything is fixed about gold videos.

Donkey
09-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Clear that little thingy majigy and farm as much gold as you'd like... No videos, lololol. It's all over every groupme room under the sun.

Agent1200
09-13-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm not even on android but some clarification would be nice. I know some droid players who deserve a good glitch...
��

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-13-2014, 12:59 PM
No videos since april/may, I'm on Android and the only thing the update took back was the video button, but it's simply empty, the only two videos I watched was going thru offers button and going to the videos section. So no everything is fixed about gold videos.

Fixed, such a confusing word.
One person's fix, is another person's pickle.
Or, fixed, as in: "Dude, I need a good fix. I gotta go get me some stuff, fo sho."
Maybe, "Was your dog 'fixed' "?

Philly982
09-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Android here on two accounts and no videos at all. It has been that way for quite a while. I can also confirm that no one else in my faction on Android has any videos available either.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-13-2014, 01:06 PM
Android here on two accounts and no videos at all. It has been that way for quite a while. I can also confirm that no one else in my faction on Android has any videos available either.

Yeah, that ain't what dude said.
He said some interesting things are occurring.

Philly982
09-13-2014, 01:13 PM
You can go off of what some "dude" says and I will just go with what is actually happening. I cannot speak for "dude." Maybe he found a way to manipulate the system, but for many Android accounts there are no gold videos at all.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-13-2014, 01:24 PM
You can go off of what some "dude" says and I will just go with what is actually happening. I cannot speak for "dude." Maybe he found a way to manipulate the system, but for many Android accounts there are no gold videos at all.

True, but "dude" be saying nothing 'bout videos. "Dude" be saying magic is occurring, mucho magico, mucho rapido.

Philly982
09-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Well in that case my bad. You replied to my comment about not getting videos by saying that was not what "dude" said, then to my second comment saying "dude" wasn't talking about videos. I don't doubt for one bit that there isnt mucho magico going on right now on both platforms

Jerle
09-13-2014, 01:37 PM
As mentioned in other places (might have been Crime City where I was commenting):

Availability of videos is dependent on our providers. If you don't have any videos, that usually means they don't want to advertise to you (older device, you've watched too many, other demographic they aren't interested in) - it's nothing we control and not a bug. We get paid per video view (which is why they are worth gold) and regularly evaluate new providers and options.

Again, older devices are the most likely to not have videos.

General Raub
09-13-2014, 04:07 PM
Care to share the glitch ??

Actually it doesn't matter cuz wait I don't get access to videos on my DROID !!

lemonhaze
09-13-2014, 05:36 PM
As mentioned in other places (might have been Crime City where I was commenting):

Availability of videos is dependent on our providers. If you don't have any videos, that usually means they don't want to advertise to you (older device, you've watched too many, other demographic they aren't interested in) - it's nothing we control and not a bug. We get paid per video view (which is why they are worth gold) and regularly evaluate new providers and options.

ah well in that case then maybe its not a glitch since u all get paid per video view..more views for u all more money..gold is fake digital pixal that u can make as many as u want of and it dont affect the botton line..thanks for clearing that up jerle

Donkey
09-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Unless you hit certain buttons..

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 02:00 PM
Donkey, I'm sorry of you got the impression I thought you were PJ. Not sure why based on my post, but it know that you are my favorite movie reviewer. Hopefully that cleared things up for you.