PDA

View Full Version : MW Suggestion

poochz
09-12-2014, 06:36 PM
I do like the suggestion posted previously about fighting single wars for prizes. Why not get rid of rewards for tiers such as top 100 or top 500 altogether, and just? Scoring a bunch of points os just boring. You could still show the factions total points but make winning ward the most important part of WD which is more fun anyways. This would make ALL wars important until the very end! Using gold strategically is more fun than just using a whole vault on one war just to put up points. Isn't this what fighting wars is about anyways (Winning battles instead of putting up points)? Every war you win you should be able to get a unit with better and better bonuses. Maybe the first couple wins have no bonuses, the next few wins have small bonuses with around 2-3% attack or defense and so on...The leaderboard could then show total points AND wars won, AND Win/Loss record!! What do you all think? I know I would like it more!

MAD NUGGETT
09-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Terrible idea. Worst I've ever heard.

poochz
09-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Terrible idea. Worst I've ever heard.

Don't be upset because I called you an idiot and YOU ARE.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 06:16 PM
I can see the modern war community is overwhelmed with your awesome idea bro. Keep it up

menmylac
09-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Dumb idea!!!! Accept MAD NUGGETT's constructive criticism and learn from it!!!!!!

Especially since his faction's strategy is a proven winner!

headfaction
09-14-2014, 12:10 AM
MAD NUGGETT <--- does anyone know the name and level of this guy?

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 12:59 AM
MAD NUGGETT <--- does anyone know the name and level of this guy?

Yes, level 300. IGN LONG DUCK ****. Bring yourself

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 06:09 AM
Wow, what a great idea. So the more wins you get in a row, you get some prizes, the prizes get better as you get more wins in a row, and how about a really big one if you complete some final goal. So each streak of wins gets you something,and if you lose even one,you get reset back to the beginning of that streak. Wonderful idea, I'm surprised no one thought of it before.

_Mas_
09-14-2014, 06:24 AM
Agree with speed ump. Good idea :D

Annihilator2
09-14-2014, 07:06 AM
Some events are global: WD, Frontline, box leaderboard, PvP (if PvP will be returned).
You do something togerther with all and get what you reached (in faction and individual).
I don't see nothing new in the idea. Oh, direction of view is new:o

Annihilator2
09-14-2014, 07:17 AM
Moreover, Gree will distort the idea that top 1000 teams will have simple units (with 1-5k stats and bonus 1%), top 100 will have meddium units (10-50k and 2%), top 10 will have good units (500k-1mil and 5-10% bonus).
What will most win from this idea? You need always to see with whom you are dealing.

I don't like presented idea.

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Lol, I don't think people are getting the sarcasm in my post. Streaks, wd?

poochz
09-14-2014, 09:38 AM
You guys aren't reading right or I didn't present it clearly. Get rid of the points system. It's boring. I see your point though. I know there are prizes for wins and streaks, but they suck unless you finish all win goals and streak goals so most factions don't care about wins and losses. We don't and we are top 100. My point is to make goals for winning wars more important to fight for and put wins and losses on the leaderboard for all to see.

poochz
09-14-2014, 09:39 AM
BTW Mad Nugget I see you posting to all other people the same way. You are a self centered person who has no open mind to anything and always think you are right and all others are wrong. You come off as a complete ASS. Try talking to people in the online world the same as you do face to face. Or maybe you already do and you just are an ASS?

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 11:10 AM
You are wrong and I am always right

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
Poochz you won't have a clear winner with that method. Maybe have a playoff system for those with the best records, but there would prob be too many. We already have a lt of events where you either finish all or not, so would like to see one that ends up with a winner

Fergus14
09-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm in

Ps is there an ignore button on here for nuggets?

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 12:58 PM
There is no ignore button, you are forced to read ALL of my amazing feedback and recommendations. Sorry bro

poochz
09-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Speed ump...Teams who have the better win percentage will be ranked higher, thus the tie breaker. After that, teams who have the same number of wins and win percentage would go by total points scored, which can determine the tiebreaker of any teams with the same win percentage. Also MAD NUGGETT will also be muted throughout the wd period and also when it is not wd battle time. Then we won't ever have to hear him again.

RetiredAndHappy
09-14-2014, 05:12 PM
So points are still retained behind the scenes to allow for tiebreaker decisions?

I think I understand.. Basically you want the emphasis on the streak aspect, by overhauling the rewards system and scrap the points aspect..

The idea does have some merit

What would the leaderboard look like during the event? Ie would teams be ranked accurately
Also.. Would the individual leaderboard still be points based?

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 05:45 PM
There would have to be points still involved for Indy events, and to determine ranking based on same win percentage. I'd say the system should force matches between teams with better wins ratios, so that only one team ends up with the final biggest prize, same as now, but in this case the only one left with a perfect record

Annihilator2
09-14-2014, 09:41 PM
There would have to be points still involved for Indy events, and to determine ranking based on same win percentage. I'd say the system should force matches between teams with better wins ratios, so that only one team ends up with the final biggest prize, same as now, but in this case the only one left with a perfect record

Yes. And it will be SUP as usual.
What does this give to other?

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 04:14 AM
No one said it would. The op was suggesting a new format to freshen things up, not to level the playing field. It's not kiddie league where there is no winner or loser.

Fergus14
09-15-2014, 04:30 AM
Yes. And it will be SUP as usual.
What does this give to other?

If they spend the most, they deserve to win.