PDA

View Full Version : I see no birds!!

MAD NUGGETT
09-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Could the birds have spent their final dollar on that last war? Certainly it must be difficult to retain your players after countless attempts at first and overspending for second. Maybe they took this event off to save gold? Looks like their team is at 48 members currently.

Let's hope the birds flock back to their nest soon.

Dirty Mind
09-12-2014, 06:02 PM
And? 10 char

fatbodychris
09-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Didn't the birds win full assault or front line before???

SunWuKong
09-12-2014, 07:19 PM
the birds get gunned down.

Toby_Bear
09-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Could the birds have spent their final dollar on that last war? Certainly it must be difficult to retain your players after countless attempts at first and overspending for second. Maybe they took this event off to save gold? Looks like their team is at 48 members currently.

Let's hope the birds flock back to their nest soon.

Corey your such a talking idiot

MAD NUGGETT
09-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Corey your such a **** talking idiot

Please refrain from rude comments and posting names. It's against TOS. Thank you

fatbodychris
09-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Please refrain from rude comments and posting names. It's against TOS. Thank you

Isn't trolling against TOS too?

Donkey
09-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Yup. He's just bitter I think. Booted from sup after he ran out of moolah I hear. Parents must have cut him off. Maybe we can chip in and get him some iTunes cards.

MAD NUGGETT
09-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Why would you post a troll thread?

poochz
09-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Mad Nuggett you're an idiot!

MAD NUGGETT
09-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Looks like the birds are still around everyone! Sometimes you have to ruffle some feathers to know for certain.

Elite Enforcer
09-13-2014, 06:10 AM
Looks like the birds are still around everyone! Sometimes you have to ruffle some feathers to know for certain.

Looks like they we're with your mom. That's why they we're late.

Wingman GRI
09-13-2014, 08:24 AM
I think they were waiting for 12 hours to be matched....

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Sounds like birds are a little sensitive. So, just how many loyal OSW members did you boot down to st6 in reward for their longstanding efforts?

Toby_Bear
09-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Sounds like birds are a little sensitive. So, just how many loyal OSW members did you boot down to st6 in reward for their longstanding efforts?

Pfft, talking from the side of your neck again as usual I see. Your equally as bad as Corey with the bs statements but then again that's all u ever have. All this thread need know is psycho gene and his "bird talk" and this thread will be complete.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 04:12 PM
More sensitive birds flying in here. Must have touched another nerve. Everyone is just curious about the current state of the flock. Will mother hen keep the birds together for another run?

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 04:28 PM
If it's not people complaining then its either osw or sup sh!t talking about each other. No pluckin wonder people leave this game. Its one sad excuse of a soap opera.

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Bs? You did boot people down to st6, and without letting them know what was going on. Maybe some would have done so to help in the effort, maybe some would have stepped it up to help. But no, you didn't give them that choice, I have heard from a few. Instead, you brought people from outside your faction and replaced longstanding members. It's all fine, it's your faction to do with as you please. But facts are not bs, maybe that's part of your problem. It helps to know, and recognize facts from bs. Pass the koolaide please. The rest of us deal with facts, we Arnt subject to the same reality warp field that exists in the ows clubhouse. So please excuse us for not being able to see the same delusions you do. I saw how good everyone finally convinced themselves they felt after spending so much, it was truly funny. Being in your chat has given me many hours of entertainment. You convinced your selves you had really won except for x, y, and z. Well, enjoy your victory celebrations,lol.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 04:36 PM
I think Stephens comments are right on. In fact I saw several birds trolling groupme begging for iTunes donations from others players simply to defeat sup (thanks for iTunes donation you were planning for me but it appears you guys need it more). Such a big team like OSW or seal birds (whatever you call yourselves) should have enough cash flow to cover what is needed. Maybe they are the ones who are broke.. Birds set a 120 million WD point total and didn't even meet their own requirements.
Something like this ring a bell? Dropping low scorers and players that were tapped out only to bring in new blood??? This is no way to retain your faction base. Perhaps in the future consider the following:
60 players doing 200k WD each battle is 12 million WD. Fight 10 battles and you have 120m wd. No crying about long declare times etc. The excuses from the flock are overwhelming. On a brighter note there is good news from Gree. Next LE building is a bird cage. The cool thing about it is when you get it to level 10 you cage up to 20 OSW members at a time.

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Yawn... Its a game..

But if you still want to throw away your money in pixels, transfer me a few thousand $$$ and I'll get my children to draw you some pictures of tanks and boats.. Would be just as useful to you

On a more valid and personal note

Why don't you guys stop *****ing about each other, stop spending ridiculous money on this game and instead group together and donate to charity.. You could have a competition to see who could donate the most each month. At least needing people would benefit.from it.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 04:47 PM
If it's not people complaining then its either osw or sup sh!t talking about each other. No pluckin wonder people leave this game. Its one sad excuse of a soap opera.

Says the "retired" player. Whatever that's supposed to mean. What did you retire from? I didn't realize anyone was a professional player to even qualify as retired. Whatever, just keep reading all the forums and playing other games so you can get your life back. What a joke.

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Says the "retired" player. Whatever that's supposed to mean. What did you retire from? I didn't realize anyone was a professional player to even qualify as retired. Whatever, just keep reading all the forums and playing other games so you can get your life back. What a joke.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/retire

.2(Of a player) cease to participate in competitive sport:
‘he retired from football several years ago’

Hopefully that will help you understand the definition of the word "retire". I know it must be difficult for you at times.. I am envious thou, as your apparent lack of intelligence leaves you with a comical ignorance of the world around you.

Dirty Mind
09-13-2014, 05:18 PM

C'mon, your smarter than that right?

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 05:19 PM
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/retire

.2(Of a player) cease to participate in competitive sport:
‘he retired from football several years ago’

Hopefully that will help you understand the definition of the word "retire". I know it must be difficult for you at times.. I am envious thou, as your apparent lack of intelligence leaves with with a comical ignorance of the world around you.

The word retired implies that someone is a professional at what he or she does. Maybe it's football (NFL not college) or maybe a career. I have never heard a college football player refer to themselves as retired since they were never professional. The fact you would even post this shows what a you are. Amazing

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Did I retire from PAC-man, donkey kong or other such arcade classics? I am just pointing out how stupid you sound

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 05:30 PM
The word retired implies that someone is a professional at what he or she does. Maybe it's football (NFL not college) or maybe a career. I have never heard a college football player refer to themselves as retired since they were never professional. The fact you would even post this shows what a dildo you are. Amazing

Am I assuming correctly that you question the definitions presented within the oxford dictionary. I do apologise for using an "English" dictionary, but it did seem the best choice in advising you on the many uses of a certain word..

I now see that you are calling me a dildo. I do find it a little worrying that you believe me to be a sex toy.. Do.you approach alot of men in your day to day activities and liken them to an object that you would like to insert into yourself?

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Am I assuming correctly that you question the definitions presented within the oxford dictionary. I do apologise for using an "English" dictionary, but it did seem the best choice in advising you on the many uses of a certain word..

I now see that you are calling me a dildo. I do find it a little worrying that you believe me to be a sex toy.. Do.you approach alot of men in your day to day activities and liken them to an object that you would like to insert into yourself?

I accept your apology.

Dirty Mind
09-13-2014, 05:35 PM
I accept your apology.

MAD you may want to "retire" from this conversation because he's thinking circles around you.

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Retired it's always funny to see the ones like you spouting that charity bit. I've heard that line since the game began. Don't worry about how or where I spend mine, and I'll not worry about how you spend yours. What's really sad, if you truly are retired from this game, is that you're still here posting in the forums about it. You're so bored for something to fill your time, that you have to come to a forum for a game you no longer play, to deride the ones who do play. If you chose to come and I part some sort of information that has a real benefit, that might be different.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 05:40 PM
MAD you may want to "retire" from this conversation because he's thinking circles around you.

Says the guy who used "your" incorrectly in his previous post.

Use "you're" next time. It's a combo of "you" and "are", cool huh?

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 05:42 PM
I accept your apology.

As I alluded to before. Ignorance is bliss. For you, there is no denying that

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Retired it's always funny to see the ones like you spouting that charity bit. I've heard that line since the game began. Don't worry about how or where I spend mine, and I'll not worry about how you spend yours. What's really sad, if you truly are retired from this game, is that you're still here posting in the forums about it. You're so bored for something to fill your time, that you have to come to a forum for a game you no longer play, to deride the ones who do play. If you chose to come and I part some sort of information that has a real benefit, that might be different.

I do have a small account that I use about 10 mins a week. Mainly it is used when gree release a new beta version

Also, I do not believe that this particular thread contains any information that may provide any assistance to other members of the MW community.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 05:50 PM
I do have a small account that I use about 10 mins a week. Mainly it is used when gree release a new beta version

Also, I do not believe that this particular thread contains any information that may provide any assistance to other members of the MW community.

Please refer yourself to your definition of retired please. A small account 10 mins per week implies you are still playing and not retired. You are not following it's guidelines. Such a liar

Ummmm yeah. I'm kinda retired or something. I have no idea what's going on....

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Please refer yourself to your definition if retired please. A small account 10 mins per week implies you are still playing and not retired. You are not following it's guidelines. Such a liar

Yes, it does apply, as I am no longer competing.
My HLP was my competitive account take partook in faction based events, e.g. WDs
My LLP is effectively a test account that is used to aid in beta testing

I strongly advise that you learn some basic concepts in English grammar before you attempt to continue in this farcical argument.

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Well, goodnight all. It has certainly been an eye opening experience.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 06:05 PM
Yes, it does apply, as I am no longer competing.
My HLP was my competitive account take partook in faction based events, e.g. WDs
My LLP is effectively a test account that is used to aid in beta testing

I strongly advise that you learn some basic concepts in English grammar before you attempt to continue in this farcical argument.

Yes yes, all those retired football players that are still on the bench not competing but still retired, wait?

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Ferr, is that you?

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 06:12 PM
As I eluded to before. Ignorance is bliss. For you, there is no denying that

Probably as confused as this dude... Is this how you got back into modern war bro?

http://youtu.be/Ezg4sr67OGA

RetiredAndHappy
09-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes yes, all those retired football players that are still on the bench not competing but still retired, wait?

It's not a difficult concept to understand. Maybe your reading skills aren't sharp enough, or you have difficulty taking in more than a few words strung together, without losing concentration.

I suggest you heed my advice and learn to construct an argument, rather than inventing your own terminologies.

However, it really is a goodnight from me Sir. It is 02:15 over here.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 06:21 PM
This time I'm really leaving, I swear! I am retiring for the night.....

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 06:22 PM
But,,,,,,,,,,,, you never answered my question. Ferr?

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 06:23 PM
It's not a difficult concept to understand. Maybe your reading skills aren't sharp enough, or you have difficulty taking in more than a few words strung together, without losing concentration.

I suggest you heed my advice and learn to construct an argument, rather than inventing your own terminologies.

However, it really is a goodnight from me Sir. It is 02:15 over here.

Maybe it would help if you could list some examples of retired other than what I've already used. Up until now I have never heard the term used for a video game. I'm quite confident others might find your use of that term odd. I mean, is it on resume also?

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Hmm, time is about right, ferr always used sir. Ferr, buddy!!! You taking care of that pirate shirt?

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Yes, he is also crowbaring words he must have just looked up in the dictionary.

Dirty Mind
09-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Says the guy who used "your" incorrectly in his previous post.

Use "you're" next time. It's a combo of "you" and "are", cool huh?

Is that the best you can come up with? This from the kid who only knows 1 use of the word 'retire'? When your old enough to drink, you'll spell a word or 2 wrong as well.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Is that the best you can come up with? This from the kid who only knows 1 use of the word 'retire'? When your old enough to drink, you'll spell a word or 2 wrong as well.

This was your sentence, correct? "C'mon, your smarter than that right?" Let's not talk about grammar shall we? It's obvious I am questioning his use of the word "retired" as it relates to a dumb tap game. My only point was that this is normally reserved for professional athletes or the general work force. That is all.

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 07:18 PM
I think we must have some "retired" English and literature teachers here. My spelling has got to be the worst, but I don't believe we recieve grades for that. Let me translate what's being said here. I don't like what nugget is saying, but since his basic logic is sound( they seem to have issues addressing logic and truth), I'll pick on his grammar, and/ or deifinitions as used here.

Donkey
09-13-2014, 07:30 PM
Funny coming from a broke 20 something whom Stephen wanted booted from pun for hacking and begged ferr to boot as well. Keep viewing those videos so you can make enough gold to change your name. Perhaps corey your "brother" can hack some more for you. Stephen and his cronies apparently get enough free gold, perhaps they can share some with you as payment for being their pr representative.

I think Stephens comments are right on. In fact I saw several birds trolling groupme begging for iTunes donations from others players simply to defeat sup (thanks for iTunes donation you were planning for me but it appears you guys need it more). Such a big team like OSW or seal birds (whatever you call yourselves) should have enough cash flow to cover what is needed. Maybe they are the ones who are broke.. Birds set a 120 million WD point total and didn't even meet their own requirements.
Something like this ring a bell? Dropping low scorers and players that were tapped out only to bring in new blood??? This is no way to retain your faction base. Perhaps in the future consider the following:
60 players doing 200k WD each battle is 12 million WD. Fight 10 battles and you have 120m wd. No crying about long declare times etc. The excuses from the flock are overwhelming. On a brighter note there is good news from Gree. Next LE building is a bird cage. The cool thing about it is when you get it to level 10 you cage up to 20 OSW members at a time.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Funny coming from a broke 20 something whom Stephen wanted booted from pun for hacking and begged ferr to boot as well. Keep viewing those videos so you can make enough gold to change your name. Perhaps corey your "brother" can hack some more for you. TStephen and his cronies apparently get enough free gold, perhaps they can share some with you as payment for being their pr representative.

The only payment I am receiving is from your feedback. It truly makes me happy that you have all taken the time to read my perceptions as to what occurs in the nest. I assume a lot of it is true otherwise you would not even bother commenting but yet you still do. I can and do see things you never thought possible. Truth

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Donkey you have some of your facts backwards and incorrect, but that's ok. I pretty much have come to expect that from over there. So you're jealous of the free gold huh? Or is it fake Chinese iTunes cards that I print in the USA. Not sure how they are Chinese if I print them, but again, minor discrepancies that have no meaning in birdland. Or is the gold I use from the kickbacks I get on all sup purchases. I get confused with all the diff stories you guys give.

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 07:56 PM
This is intresting, birds were quiet for so long, now they are chirping. They seem to be upset over something, and very defensive. Wouldn't have anything to do with spending 116 mil wd points for their usual spot would it? Nothing to do with the fact that they could have done 80 mil or so less wd points and still gotten the same spot? They didn't REALlLY expect to beat sup did they? Wouldnt be any regrets in hindsight? Naw, I didn't think so either. Must just be their usual fowl disposition.

Donkey
09-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Yes, I hear that you are pretty proficient with Cydia. And no speedy boy, as I've told you in the past, I am not a bird although I talk to them enough to have a true understanding of your hypocrisy. Russian sup hacking rooms, crate event variable hacking, shills/gree independent contractors that bid up events and allow you to see gold reserves, attempting to ban your competition when it gets close, kickbacks.. Rather long list. All the while you desperately crave approval and legitimacy here like a mobster trying to leave the family. Sorry, we all know better and no, what you've done will follow you around like a scarlet letter.

The only payment I am receiving is from your feedback. It truly makes me happy that you have all taken the time to read my perceptions as to what occurs in the nest. I assume a lot of it is true otherwise you would not even bother commenting but yet you still do. I can and do see things you never thought possible. Truth

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 08:06 PM
As you listed each item I giggled a little more and more. This is great.

2MblaZ
09-13-2014, 08:06 PM
WHy don't 'birds' and 'hunters' set a groupme or whatever other wonderful chat app private room and keep bashing each other there?... You're all one super-rich clique of gaming addicts anyway - so sit in one room and do bashing privately - how about that?

Really no need of all those useless vain threads that few sore nincompoops with flushed $'s keep going at each other like pre-menopause ladies on last pms for multiple pages until a mod stops by at the dying forum and locks for 'flaming and bashing'... Pfft...

Can somebody close this useless thread please? -_-

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 08:10 PM
You read all 6 pages.

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Oh yes donkey, and you know it's all true. Gee gives us free gold, we hack, we get kickbacks, I print fake Chinese iTunes, we have the power to ban players, etc etc. the thing I don't get is, if we get unlimited free gold, as you tell yourselves, and everyone else who will bother to listen, why would we need to do any of the rest. I've found that the best liars are the ines who stick to just one semi plausible story. Don't make a list of ten and apply them all at the same time. Also players wouldn't get banned if they're not cheating. If I count back correctly, there have been over 40 from ows over time. Just think what that number implies. In that same period of time, how many have we had? Yeah sure seems to tell the story behind the story, dosnt it. You guys would just be ahead if you just keep quiet, you're not in a position to face the light of day,,or the facts and truth.

2MblaZ
09-13-2014, 08:28 PM
You read all 6 pages.

nope. read your first post, then yada yada yada skimmed through like 4-5 of back-forth of pms-type rants and posted suggestion - guilty? Yeh. Had nothing better to do? Yeh. So what? Come punch me right in the nose if I said somehting wrong, dpn't bash me like you did that retired guy lol Seriously, you all must know each other by names after 5 years of tapping on each other's MW names - why you all need to even bash each other on this forum, i just don't get it...

Oki, back to real fight - Mayweather or Maidana? eh? ;]

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 08:32 PM
We are all a bunch of bored rich nerds with nothing better in their lives? Lol. Hey you asked they question. At least I can laugh at myself, can't say the same for the others

Genen
09-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Yes, I hear that you are pretty proficient with Cydia. And no speedy boy, as I've told you in the past, I am not a bird although I talk to them enough to have a true understanding of your hypocrisy. Russian sup hacking rooms, crate event variable hacking, shills/gree independent contractors that bid up events and allow you to see gold reserves, attempting to ban your competition when it gets close, kickbacks.. Rather long list. All the while you desperately crave approval and legitimacy here like a mobster trying to leave the family. Sorry, we all know better and no, what you've done will follow you around like a scarlet letter.
"I am not a bird although I talk to them enough to have a true understanding of your hypocrisy."
Lol can you teach me how to talk to birds donkey? I thought donkeys and birds are different species altogether but I guess they can communicate with each other.

Donkey
09-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Speaking of banning, what about all those guys in your faction that "would be gone so quick it would make your head spin" (your words not mine) if they took advantage of getting wrappers in frontline. I saw the "birds" list about 20-30 of them including several of your "leaders". Still waiting I you to boot them... Train running late?

Oh yes donkey, and you know it's all true. Gee gives us free gold, we hack, we get kickbacks, I print fake Chinese iTunes, we have the power to ban players, etc etc. the thing I don't get is, if we get unlimited free gold, as you tell yourselves, and everyone else who will bother to listen, why would we need to do any of the rest. I've found that the best liars are the ines who stick to just one semi plausible story. Don't make a list of ten and apply them all at the same time. Also players wouldn't get banned if they're not cheating. If I count back correctly, there have been over 40 from ows over time. Just think what that number implies. In that same period of time, how many have we had? Yeah sure seems to tell the story behind the story, dosnt it. You guys would just be ahead if you just keep quiet, you're not in a position to face the light of day,,or the facts and truth.

Donkey
09-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Bird man is back!! Coooool. Spreken ze hacklish? Where is my invitation to your sup hacking room??? I've asked ten times!!! I even used google translate on what I saw on suprevealed or suphacks thing on twitter but could never do it right. Please translate for me!

"I am not a bird although I talk to them enough to have a true understanding of your hypocrisy."
Lol can you teach me how to talk to birds donkey? I thought donkeys and birds are different species altogether but I guess they can communicate with each other.

MAD NUGGETT
09-13-2014, 08:44 PM
nope. read your first post, then yada yada yada skimmed through like 4-5 of back-forth of pms-type rants and posted suggestion - guilty? Yeh. Had nothing better to do? Yeh. So what? Come punch me right in the nose if I said somehting wrong, dpn't bash me like you did that retired guy lol Seriously, you all must know each other by names after 5 years of tapping on each other's MW names - why you all need to even bash each other on this forum, i just don't get it...

Oki, back to real fight - Mayweather or Maidana? eh? ;]

I like maywearher. He's getting older but it doesn't seem to matter. Lol.

Genen
09-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Bird man is back!! Coooool. Spreken ze hacklish? Where is my invitation to your sup hacking room??? I've asked ten times!!! I even used google translate on what I saw on suprevealed or suphacks thing on twitter but could never do it right. Please translate for me!
Sorry no cattle is allowed to the SUP house. But with you been an honorable member of the flock for many moons now and having few of your accounts banned already definitely provided you with enough hacking expertise. Chirp away woodpecker.

Chimera
09-13-2014, 08:46 PM
A) Alluded: to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion
B) Eluded: to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade
C) Digital Immigrant: Digital immigrants, although they adapt to the same technology as natives, possess a sort of "accent" which restricts them from communicating the way natives do.

Attention Grammar Police: despite what you’re instincts are telling you, a few typos or mistakes are usually not the end of the world, especially in certain venues like informal message boards. Write your text, proofread it, and then let it go.

2MblaZ
09-13-2014, 09:04 PM
I like maywearher. He's getting older but it doesn't seem to matter. Lol.

Yeh, a tiny bit slower not moving as much, but when needed - still lightning fast and just master at winning. All wanna beat him, but all fail... Reminds me of something similar in MW, hmm... can't remember what lol

Was good fight though, Mr Money wins again - nite all ;]

Mcm2013
09-13-2014, 09:31 PM
I am in no way apart of this but i know for a fact that several sup members are given gold for either testing or working for gree, so its funny to see them talk **** to the others asking for donations, both stupid so lets move on and play for top 3 and beyond

Toby_Bear
09-13-2014, 10:15 PM

Ding ding ding, this for crap thread is now complete. Gene has graced our presence with his predictable bird fetish talk. Gene get some new material, it's as old as you are.

Pidgeot
09-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Nope, I'm still here.

Speed ump
09-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Wll Toby , you guys rhetoric is older by far, you guys keep talkng about something from two years ago that has been addressed and answered upteen times, though it's not the answer you want to hear ( that pesky truth and facts thing again) lol, the more otu birds chirp, the more obvious you're just not happy about something. Maybe current events? You were just so sure you had that one in the bag wernt you. Well the guys who planned it can't seem to listen to what I told them it would take, so was bound to be nothing more than taking the team for a ride. You don't think that maybe sup was aware and planned for such an event. Sup is never prepared, and never plans, do they. They don't ever seem to be able to respond as of they know exactly what's in store. Or do they? Lol. Oh boy, the more you whine, the more I see you're slowly getting the picture here. Let me see,what could be in store next? Hmmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one.

RetiredAndHappy
09-14-2014, 02:37 AM
Examples from the oxford dictionary

‘But Budde settled down and retired the next three batters.’
‘It requires retiring all twenty-seven batters in order, without allowing a single runner.’
‘Scobie took the mound for the seventh, retiring the first batter.’
‘Later that evening after they had all finished their Christmas dinner, Sam retired to the window seat to read one of the new books she had gotten from Bryant.’
‘At the outbreak of the Civil War he retired to Montgomery Castle and declined to become involved.’
‘At half-past seven the onlookers had retired to safe positions five or six hundred yards away.’
‘MaryAnn wasn't worried about Lizzie because Lizzie rarely had plans for a Saturday night and usually retired early.’
‘The music started to die down, and the king announced for everyone to retire for the night.’
‘Late that night, after everyone had retired, I sat up in bed, listening to the chirps of the night creatures.’
‘The trial continued the next day and the jury retired to consider their verdict.’
‘The jury retires to consider its verdict - the jurors go into the jury room.’
‘After three days of courtroom arguments, the 12 men of the jury retire to decide if the boy is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.’
‘The great black dragon was forced to retire from the fight.’
‘To the north of Ypres the Germans, by employing a large quantity of asphyxiating bombs, the effect of which was felt for a distance of a mile and a quarter behind our lines, succeeded in forcing us to retire.’
‘Yermati led a tactical retreat and the elves retired to their kingdom.’
‘When your clients are running late on their payments, it is unlikely that they will be able to retire the entire balance in one payment.’
‘After the war ended in 1816, these taxes were repealed and instead a high tariff was passed to retire the accumulated war debt.’
‘Most discussions of the surplus involve retirement of the publicly held debt, but once this debt has been retired, the surplus has to be redirected elsewhere.’

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 06:02 AM
Retired, I'm sorry, but I think you're proving his point about whether or not you're retired. I guess I could say I'm retired too, since I mo longer participate in Indy events in the game. Yet by competing in faction events, I do end up completing and taking prizes in Indy events. I'll just say I quit the game, of and when I do. I'd subject that if the game is still installed on your device, and you open it, and perform any action in it, then you still play the game, at some level. You could say you've reduced your time in the game. You could say you've stepped back from competing at as a high a level as you once did. I wouldn't mind the term retired if your truly had left the game, but then we would not be here having this convo. I think it's funny seeing the retired in front of names in the game, even some of my old teamates. I think ferr set the standard so to speak for that, and used it incorrectly.

ScrewThis
09-14-2014, 07:10 AM
What is the point of this thread? Was it to get OSW (or their supporters or anyone that doesn't like SUP for that matter) to react and start a flame war?

I see no purpose other than to bait others and start a flame war. This is so unnecessary, so infantile. It smacks of being a really bad winner. Yes, SUP kicked OSW's butts, we all saw it, but instead of winning in style you had to go into the gutter. You have zero character and now we all know that too.

Where are the mods. This is clearly against the TOS. I would like to know why everyone trolling on this thread is still allowed to post freely. You have banned others for much less, let's see you ban the guys who use the forum to stir it up and cause the bad blood to continue. This isn't the first time. Rummage through the earlier posts of these people.

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 07:59 AM
I'm just responding to what others post. And no, when they come here and start their usual drama of accusing is of cheating etc, that they have been proven to do, I will speak up. I'd suggest they don't get Into a match in here that they can't win, just like they do in the game.

RetiredAndHappy
09-14-2014, 08:12 AM
To use his football analogy

A footballer could retire from playing but return to the game as a coach..

I retired from spending and partaking in events and now only do beta testing.

Ps. I'm afraid to say that I am not Ferr. Just a player that in the past spent far too much in this game and eventually broke free.. I do still regret the amount I spent. I could afford it, but thankfully the purchase of an additional house allowed me to revaluate what I should spend on :)

Tealeaf65
09-14-2014, 08:27 AM
It's funny how SUP are always spouting the usual drivel about OSW, but OSW act with far more dignity.
I don't know anyone from either faction, but it's not rocket science to work out who the decent people are as opposed to the pond life

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 09:12 AM
I see, you're not able to read then tea. You might try that before you post something that's refuted by what's been posted in this thread alone. Much less what's been posted in the past

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 11:16 AM

‘It requires retiring all twenty-seven batters in order, without allowing a single runner.’
‘Later that evening after they had all finished their Christmas dinner, Sam retired to the window seat to read one of the new books she had gotten from Bryant.’
‘At the outbreak of the Civil War he retired to Montgomery Castle and declined to become involved.’
‘At half-past seven the onlookers had retired to safe positions five or six hundred yards away.’
‘MaryAnn wasn't worried about Lizzie because Lizzie rarely had plans for a Saturday night and usually retired early.’
‘The music started to die down, and the king announced for everyone to retire for the night.’
‘Late that night, after everyone had retired, I sat up in bed, listening to the chirps of the night creatures.’
‘The trial continued the next day and the jury retired to consider their verdict.’
‘After three days of courtroom arguments, the 12 men of the jury retire to decide if the boy is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.’
‘To the north of Ypres the Germans, by employing a large quantity of asphyxiating bombs, the effect of which was felt for a distance of a mile and a quarter behind our lines, succeeded in forcing us to retire.’
‘When your clients are running late on their payments, it is unlikely that they will be able to retire the entire balance in one payment.’
‘After the war ended in 1816, these taxes were repealed and instead a high tariff was passed to retire the accumulated war debt.’
‘Most discussions of the surplus involve retirement of the publicly held debt, but once this debt has been retired, the surplus has to be redirected elsewhere.’

Sorry dude, this does not help your case at all. Just admit your term is rather silly when applied to a video game especially somebody who has two accounts. You are hilarious. Lmao

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
What is the point of this thread? Was it to get OSW (or their supporters or anyone that doesn't like SUP for that matter) to react and start a flame war?

I see no purpose other than to bait others and start a flame war. This is so unnecessary, so infantile. It smacks of being a really bad winner. Yes, SUP kicked OSW's butts, we all saw it, but instead of winning in style you had to go into the gutter. You have zero character and now we all know that too.

Where are the mods. This is clearly against the TOS. I would like to know why everyone trolling on this thread is still allowed to post freely. You have banned others for much less, let's see you ban the guys who use the forum to stir it up and cause the bad blood to continue. This isn't the first time. Rummage through the earlier posts of these people.

You are so right, we need to make room for all complainers to post their crying sort of like you right now. Plenty of rooms for babies where your comments will find a nice home.

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 11:52 AM
To use his football analogy

A footballer could retire from playing but return to the game as a coach..

I retired from spending and partaking in events and now only do beta testing.

Ps. I'm afraid to say that I am not Ferr. Just a player that in the past spent far too much in this game and eventually broke free.. I do still regret the amount I spent. I could afford it, but thankfully the purchase of an additional house allowed me to revaluate what I should spend on :)

Dude, nobody on this planet would read your screen name and assume you are still playing anything. You are stretching like crazy to make it work. It's not

RetiredAndHappy
09-14-2014, 12:18 PM
You have been presented with factual information but are just too plain stupid to understand..

I have a lot of respect and time for Speed as he is well spoken and delivers sensible arguments. You on the other hand are an ignoramus who apparently enjoys making foolhardy attempts to belittle people.

I shall retire from replying any further of your trolls..

Ps. Looking forward to reading the next miserable attempt at insulting me or others.. You do SUP no favours by representing them in this manor..

Speaking of names.. Your name confused me as nuggett shouldn't have the extra T at the end.. But then it all made sense when I found a reference in the urban dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt%20nuggett

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 12:45 PM
When they have nothing left in the tank, they always have an exit speech. Peace out retired guy. See you in all modern war events and WDs with your two players. Hahaha.

Mr Art0is
09-14-2014, 12:47 PM
You have been presented with factual information but are just too plain stupid to understand..

I have a lot of respect and time for Speed as he is well spoken and delivers sensible arguments. You on the other hand are an ignoramus who apparently enjoys making foolhardy attempts to belittle people.

Ps. Looking forward to reading the next miserable attempt at insulting me or others.. You do SUP no favours by representing them in this manor..

Speaking of names.. Your name confused me as nuggett shouldn't have the extra T at the end.. But then it all made sense when I found a reference in the urban dictionary

Hahahaha... :D

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 12:52 PM

Interesting that you add the word "butt" to your search in the urban dictionary. You might want to adjust those computer presets to remove your most commonly searched word. Just a thought

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Well looks like the birds finally realized when they've been bested, again. Nemesis( ign, not name here) has resorted to posting on the wall of one of my gams, rather than face the embarrassment of trying to argue logic and truth here. Good choice.

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Which game bro? I will be happy to respond to him there also.

HayeZeus
09-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Interesting that you add the word "butt" to your search in the urban dictionary. You might want to adjust those computer presets to remove your most commonly searched word. Just a thought

What a lame reply. You got owned in every aspect of this conversation. Just stop talking the more you post, the dumber you look.

Smashrad
09-14-2014, 01:54 PM
What a lame reply. You got owned in every aspect of this conversation. Just stop talking the more you post, the dumber you look.

+1........

Agent Orange
09-14-2014, 02:00 PM

Yeah it should change it's name to "Bad McNugget".

Ajk
09-14-2014, 02:09 PM

Yep. Like I said in another post, he is a special kind of stupid. That's for sure.

Donkey
09-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Give him some sympathy. He is broke, his parents cut him off and his last ditch effort was to lie to gree saying he was in the us military on his way to Afghanistan and convinced them to cash out one of his two games. After he burned all that gold, he just makes guest appearances here as a talking moron. The fact that gree turns a blind eye and supports this nonsense is actually criminal. Having shills funded in the top faction to drive honest spending is despicable. And speedy the used blender salesman can keep deflecting but everyone knows the truth at this point. That said, he is just a sideshow too at this point as bird boy the Russian hacker runs the show now.

Yep. Like I said in another post, he is a special kind of stupid. That's for sure.

MAD NUGGETT
09-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Bullet, you seem so angry that a used blender salesman and some broke kid continuously kick your butt. I guess that would upset me too.

I would accept I was "owned" if the guy was not still playing this game with two accounts. Sorry, he can mask his idiocy anyway he wants. I never challenged the actual meaning of the word, I only challenged his poor use of it.

A NFL Player retires

A lawyer retires

A judge retires

These three people all have one thing in common, they were all paid for what they did.

Kennetth
09-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Give him some sympathy. He is broke, his parents cut him off and his last ditch effort was to lie to gree saying he was in the us military on his way to Afghanistan and convinced them to cash out one of his two games. After he burned all that gold, he just makes guest appearances here as a talking moron. The fact that gree turns a blind eye and supports this nonsense is actually criminal. Having shills funded in the top faction to drive honest spending is despicable. And speedy the used blender salesman can keep deflecting but everyone knows the truth at this point. That said, he is just a sideshow too at this point as bird boy the Russian hacker runs the show now.

Russian Hacking Room? That's way funnier then the Chinese Tricks you accuse them of. Almost sounds like they have the KGB backing them. While we're having fun, I heard that Bill Gates was going to finance a team to defeat SUP, but on the eve of the big event, undercover agents intimidated Gates, forcing him to give a million $$$ to the SUP General Fund instead.

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Shhh Kenneth. Don't give away all our secrets.

HellRaizer
09-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Bullet, you seem so angry that a used blender salesman and some broke kid continuously kick your butt. I guess that would upset me too.

I would accept I was "owned" if the guy was not still playing this game with two accounts. Sorry, he can mask his idiocy anyway he wants. I never challenged the actual meaning of the word, I only challenged his poor use of it.

A NFL Player retires

A lawyer retires

A judge retires

These three people all have one thing in common, they were all paid for what they did.

Since when did retire have to mean professional. Are you just making up your own rules how how the word should be used lmfao. Omg he even bloody spelt it out for you.

You can retire for the night
A jury can retire to deliberate
Or a gamer can retire from spending .... Duh

Read the examples he gave you. No wonder he "retired" from this thread lol

Shinedown Gree
09-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Wll Toby , you guys rhetoric is older by far, you guys keep talkng about something from two years ago that has been addressed and answered upteen times, though it's not the answer you want to hear ( that pesky truth and facts thing again) lol, the more otu birds chirp, the more obvious you're just not happy about something. Maybe current events? You were just so sure you had that one in the bag wernt you. Well the guys who planned it can't seem to listen to what I told them it would take, so was bound to be nothing more than taking the team for a ride. You don't think that maybe sup was aware and planned for such an event. Sup is never prepared, and never plans, do they. They don't ever seem to be able to respond as of they know exactly what's in store. Or do they? Lol. Oh boy, the more you whine, the more I see you're slowly getting the picture here. Let me see,what could be in store next? Hmmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one.

"Wll" is not a word. However, Well is. Please go back to middle school

HellRaizer
09-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Lol. Looks like that retired guy even changed his sig to spell it out for you

Retired from competitive gaming on Modern War
Retained my very LLP for beta testing

Ex HLP.. Base sold and donated to the faction.
vLLP "e". Level 20ish 1m ish

Playing Clash of Clans (Bought 14,000 (equiv to a vault) gems and they have lasted 6 months)

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Lol shine down, are you a frustrated grammar teacher? You will have a wonderful time here then, just look back through all the posts in the forum. You'll have a field day telling people to go back to school. By the way,mi looked back at some of your old posts. Tsk tsk. Shame on you.

warraw
09-14-2014, 06:05 PM
If OSW is being mocked for overspending to get second place, SUP definitely were made to overspend for 1st then. Simple equation ain't it? Lol

Blodiea
09-14-2014, 06:31 PM
They both overspent imo, but hey it's not my money so let them have at it.

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Overspend? No, not sure how you came up with that idea. We have not made it a secret that we intend to win. With a nine mil margin (18 mil if you equalize the variables) I'd say we were conservative. OSW would have had the same postion for 80 mil less,lol. We've beat them by 15-20 mil before, but they have set a record that I promise we will never try to break, or even come close to, lol.

Area51z
09-14-2014, 06:45 PM
You read all 6 pages.
Oh my goodness. That was wildly entertaining. You guys are hilarious. I rate it 2 bags of popcorn. With butter and that cheesy powder stuff.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-14-2014, 08:34 PM
In before you know what....

Speed ump
09-14-2014, 08:57 PM
PJ you're making less sense than normal.

Genen
09-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Corey is Donkey your family lawyer lol? Looks like he has a deep knowledge of your personal affairs. If this is a case fire little bastard and cut him from retainer

Shinedown Gree
09-15-2014, 07:46 AM
Corey is Donkey your family lawyer lol? Looks like he has a deep knowledge of your personal affairs. If this is a case fire little bastard and cut him from retainer

Tadaaah ban him. He violating tos. Oh wait, sup has always violated the tos

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 07:57 AM
Donkey do you feel your cep reliability is somehow greater than others? You have ss of diff convos, but you edited those convos, and did so when showing me some, I discovered later. I also have ss of many convos, and I've had far more convos than most. On many subjects. I have seen much of the things you have said in ows chat rooms, and I also have ss of convos with you saying the complete opposite. So which version of the truth should we believe, or neither. A good number of other of your old " friends" also have some old convos that again, paint a different picture than the one you paint now. So were you lying them, or now. We know you lied about certain things that you represented happened in sup, and again, have those ss of such in your own words. Those ss you showed me of someone posting racist remarks? Seems you neglected to show the entire content of that convo, and edited it to what you wanted it to show. Also that subject was supposedly cleared up long before you brought it up, once you grew feathers. So much so that I didn't even remember it or who it involved until you dredged up the old edited convo. You are rather two faced, as it was you in the OSW room that showed them discussing hacking among other things, and joe basically telling them just don't get caught, from long ago. Since that time it's obvious that's still the or ailment attitude there, but they did not follow his advice, and have gotten caught, over and over. We all know that joe tried to get nugget to be his mole in gsf so they could ambush them, and at the same time asked gsf to ambush sup, while supposedly we were working with them for wd events. So I'd say you've found the perfect home, you and joe both having no issues with being two faced. Seems so, since he let you in after knowing about your activities reporting on him. In short, I'm not sure you're the best one to be throwing any stones at nugget. Your closet is a little crowded itself.

Servis
09-15-2014, 08:05 AM
My god man let it go !

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Servis, buddy!! Well donky can't seem to let it go. You know how I am, I call it like I see it. The facts and truth will take you a long way, if you let them, but some people only want their versions told. I just keep it all even. If someone wants to come post storytales, that's all fine, but expect to hear the facts also. I know that bothers some people, but that's just the way life is I guess. You must be missing all of that since otu blocked me from your wall, so came here to get what you've been missing. Always a pleasure servis.

TheBFO
09-15-2014, 09:17 AM
OSW will never beat SUP. They should feel great about them spending an assload for second place! They could have gotten 80M less points and still had the exact same result.

Congrats OSW on not beating sup like usual!

Speed ump
09-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Lol, I see someone else gets it.

Kefa
09-15-2014, 09:53 AM
This has been a fun read! It's the "you all suck", "no, you suck!" Talk that makes a competitive game a game at all. ;-)

I was thinking, though, and we all know what kind of trouble that can get a person into - it's endless! But I truly do enjoy logical thought. "The Thinking Toolbox" is actually one of my favorite educational books, and I highly recommend it.

If I were the president of some game development company, and one of my games had a faction of members who would spend as much as it takes to stay on top, which of the following tactics would be more likely to maximize my revenue?

A) Fund and support the top team in order to ensure they stay on top and coax others to spend more in attempts to beat the unbeatable.

B) Fund and support a competitor team to "attempt" to beat the team that will spend as much as it takes to win, which will significantly drive up the cost of holding on to the top spot.

If the top team has a large disposable income and will spend as much as it takes to always win, wouldn't it be more logical to assist a second team to do something crazy, like create a scenario where staying on top means buying 120M WD points?

Pure speculation, of course, with zero facts in evidence. ;-)

Genen
09-15-2014, 10:12 AM
This has been a fun read! It's the "you all suck", "no, you suck!" Talk that makes a competitive game a game at all. ;-)

I was thinking, though, and we all know what kind of trouble that can get a person into - it's endless! But I truly do enjoy logical thought. "The Thinking Toolbox" is actually one of my favorite educational books, and I highly recommend it.

If I were the president of some game development company, and one of my games had a faction of members who would spend as much as it takes to stay on top, which of the following tactics would be more likely to maximize my revenue?

A) Fund and support the top team in order to ensure they stay on top and coax others to spend more in attempts to beat the unbeatable.

B) Fund and support a competitor team to "attempt" to beat the team that will spend as much as it takes to win, which will significantly drive up the cost of holding on to the top spot.

If the top team has a large disposable income and will spend as much as it takes to always win, wouldn't it be more logical to assist a second team to do something crazy, like create a scenario where staying on top means buying 120M WD points?

Pure speculation, of course, with zero facts in evidence. ;-)
Well it would make sense on the face of it, but when you say company would support both top teams to slug at each other and spend spend spend I assume you mean by providing extra gold or so. Well in this case they don't really spend but using free gold lol

Donkey
09-15-2014, 10:33 AM
Wait, I thought I was the other guy, no now I'm "pj"? As I said, I'm just someone who watches from the cheap seats (not free but pretty close) and calls bs when I see it...and I see plenty.

Donkey do you feel your cep reliability is somehow greater than others? You have ss of diff convos, but you edited those convos, and did so when showing me some, I discovered later. I also have ss of many convos, and I've had far more convos than most. On many subjects. I have seen much of the things you have said in ows chat rooms, and I also have ss of convos with you saying the complete opposite. So which version of the truth should we believe, or neither. A good number of other of your old " friends" also have some old convos that again, paint a different picture than the one you paint now. So were you lying them, or now. We know you lied about certain things that you represented happened in sup, and again, have those ss of such in your own words. Those ss you showed me of someone posting racist remarks? Seems you neglected to show the entire content of that convo, and edited it to what you wanted it to show. Also that subject was supposedly cleared up long before you brought it up, once you grew feathers. So much so that I didn't even remember it or who it involved until you dredged up the old edited convo. You are rather two faced, as it was you in the OSW room that showed them discussing hacking among other things, and joe basically telling them just don't get caught, from long ago. Since that time it's obvious that's still the or ailment attitude there, but they did not follow his advice, and have gotten caught, over and over. We all know that joe tried to get nugget to be his mole in gsf so they could ambush them, and at the same time asked gsf to ambush sup, while supposedly we were working with them for wd events. So I'd say you've found the perfect home, you and joe both having no issues with being two faced. Seems so, since he let you in after knowing about your activities reporting on him. In short, I'm not sure you're the best one to be throwing any stones at nugget. Your closet is a little crowded itself.

Tadaaah
09-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Locking. Insults/Bickering.