PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with LTQ?

Evan1000
09-12-2014, 03:46 PM
So GREE.. may I ask a stupid question?

How come a guy with 3010 starting energy can't complete the normal part of an LTQ.. especially since he leveled up during the event? That's completely insane.

I'm not complaining about a 13k item, don't get me wrong here.. but that should not be the case. HOW do people complete this elite LTQ? Unless you're TAW or now SAS with energy regen mods.. I really don't see how it can be done.. unless of course you spend over a vault of gold.. but for a 10% attack mod that vault could be much better spent elsewhere.

The_
09-12-2014, 04:17 PM
"How do people complete this elite LTQ": spend gold

Im Jahova
09-12-2014, 11:44 PM
So GREE.. may I ask a stupid question?

How come a guy with 3010 starting energy can't complete the normal part of an LTQ.. especially since he leveled up during the event? That's completely insane.

I'm not complaining about a 13k item, don't get me wrong here.. but that should not be the case. HOW do people complete this elite LTQ? Unless you're TAW or now SAS with energy regen mods.. I really don't see how it can be done.. unless of course you spend over a vault of gold.. but for a 10% attack mod that vault could be much better spent elsewhere.

Best thing to spend $80 on

Weasel
09-13-2014, 12:16 AM
Some events are easier than others, gold spend is optional, mods earned by top teams something something, [insert response copy/paste database].