PDA

View Full Version : Spice it up, Gree!

Archer59
09-11-2014, 12:16 PM
The WD event is boring for the majority of the factions that don't find themselves on the bubble of a reward tier. So how about adding random, or not so random bonus units to the mix.

I'm thinking that if you get matched and suddenly both factions are informed that they are fighting for a 140k A/D unit that provides a certain % increase in either Defense or Attack, their interest and effort may increase a bit.

Just a thought...but if you do it, make the units worth while! Don't waste your efforts on rolling out crappy units.

good gawd noooo
09-11-2014, 12:48 PM
with the new adjustments to the teir system they said it was to be able to award lower down in list to get more factions interested. However they added more reward levels to the very top and actually lowered the rewards for everyone else.. at this point I am wondering if wd is going to be the pivotal event it once was.. At this point my top 250 faction is considering sitting wars out as there really is not point to it. we can get better rewards on other events and using in game cash to up stats. Gree is killing this game!!!! I have also lost long time team members to the increase in JOBS during wd cycle. They left the game entirely saying real life is less stressful. And JOBS is the appropriate word since there is no break ....but lol gree doesn't care their profits are soaring

Kefa
09-11-2014, 12:56 PM
I like your idea. That would get the gold flowing in a random single battle, lol.

Removing top 150 as a tier was a mistake. There is a HUGE difference in participation and effort between top 250 and top 100. Getting 140th and having to call it "top 250" feels like robbery.

Tadaaah
09-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the suggestion and opinions. At what tiers would you suggest these random bonuses happen?

MWMike
09-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Love the idea Archer if I could make a suggestion. Instead of it being random how about a grudge match when you face the same opponent for the second time in one war. You could even handicap points from the your first war to make it a level playing field.

YankeePhil
09-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the suggestion and opinions. At what tiers would you suggest these random bonuses happen?

Any Tiers, if both factions in the war have equal stats and members, if we're pitted against an equal team, and you throw a good boost unit in, I would buy some gold to ensure we get it.

Archer59
09-11-2014, 01:22 PM
All tiers outside of the Top 100 contain the "forgotten factions" and this is where you should focus these "random" rewards. This is where players are losing interest and leaving the game. Top 100 tiers receive the attention and rightfully so, but you need to recapture the attention of the rest of the gamers WITHOUT adding more events.

Arctic Redleg
09-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Not liking the turn this game has taken. Dropping the top 150 tier was a big bummer, as we have been in that range the last 7 WDs. People are leaving because they are frustrated with the game.

Annihilator2
09-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Great idea! To obtain tens of 140k att/def and all with bonuses instead 11 units for top 25!

MAD NUGGETT
09-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Love the idea Archer if I could make a suggestion. Instead of it being random how about a grudge match when you face the same opponent for the second time in one war. You could even handicap points from the your first war to make it a level playing field.

Handicap the points? Haha. Then it wouldn't be level

Fyffe
09-11-2014, 07:24 PM
What if Gree rewarded certain units for different tiers of LTQ's? Like however your faction finished in WD during the LTQ your faction is locked in for a certain prize(I.e. Top 1-10, 11-50, 51-100 and so on). Seems like all the top factions have -5 health regen and +1 or more building upgrade that us lower factions can't and will never reach. It will even out the playing field and instead of making the strong get stronger it makes the weak get stronger thus creating more competition.