PDA

View Full Version : MW update v4.4.0

LarryJackson
09-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Just got new update v4.4.0 auto updated on Android.

New features for v 4.4.0
* {NEW} Command Center
* {Bug Fix} Player Stats Fixes
* {Bug Fix} Other Bug Fixes"

Only thing I notice right away is they changed the globe (Command Center).
It now has it split by Solo & Faction events and lists older event

rushabhc
09-10-2014, 08:59 PM
thanx larry.

andy2
09-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Just got new update v4.4.0 auto updated on Android.

New features for v 4.4.0
* {NEW} Command Center
* {Bug Fix} Player Stats Fixes
* {Bug Fix} Other Bug Fixes"

Only thing I notice right away is they changed the globe (Command Center).
It now has it split by Solo & Faction events and lists older event

I was hoping player stat fixes would change the issue where raiding on droid uses your alliance size bonuses, and raiding on ios doesnt.... nope.

Maybe they at least added commas so that we could tell how many stats people have easier. That cant be hard can it. At least they could make everyone's stats that are over 1b show up as actually 1b.. either by using abbreviations 'k''m''b'etc or by just displaying all of the digits if over 1b instead of cutting off the last 2.... nope

as for command center, who knows. Its a building, I still have one, its just as pathetic as always.

Globe changes are odd. In addition to what you noticed, there is a question mark in top right now. When tapped it says 'info this bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in Jamaica event'. No idea what it means.

LarryJackson
09-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Just saw iOS update 4.4 available for download in Apple Store (66.2mb)

Wish they would be more specific in what bugs they fixed
and what they mean by "Player Stat Fixes"

LarryJackson
09-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Maybe they at least added commas so that we could tell how many stats people have easier. That cant be hard can it. At least they could make everyone's stats that are over 1b show up as actually 1b.. either by using abbreviations 'k''m''b'etc or by just displaying all of the digits if over 1b instead of cutting off the last 2.... nope

as for command center, who knows. Its a building, I still have one, its just as pathetic as always.

Globe changes are odd. In addition to what you noticed, there is a question mark in top right now. When tapped it says 'info this bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in Jamaica event'. No idea what it means. I think they are calling the Globe the Command Center. It's the only thing that makes sense.
No commas in profile stats for you or rival but they are in Inventory

RealLoads
09-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Update also fixes that "airplane glitch" that was apparently fixed a long time ago according to Gree. lol

BrisingrBoss
09-10-2014, 10:56 PM
says "this bonus" what bonus? doesnt show the bonus???? what if that actually opened up a pop up that showed final bonus or final item for that quest????

Bungle79
09-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Update also fixes that "airplane glitch" that was apparently fixed a long time ago according to Gree. lol

Yes! Thank you gree for doing this. Much appreciated.

Just need to force everyone to upgrade now to latest version before the fltq starts.

Rolinz
09-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I like the new "Globe" icon. it has a little more information. It is a good step forward to a better way of getting us more info.

Just curious as to the "?" on the right corner of each box. Is that still a "work in progress"? Just wanted to know and thank you in advance.

It would be great if it gave out bonus info for each level of the entire event or at least the final prize and/or wrapper prize.

Any plans on having the ability to sell cash and/or valor units?

krabbie
09-11-2014, 12:54 AM
You can now also browse through your buildings through the inventory tab, and sort them by output for example.

Alexindahouss94
09-11-2014, 01:25 AM

Shouldn't have let people know that one, now they won't update lol

BrodawgCanada
09-11-2014, 02:02 AM
I've been playing me since it's release into beta and I for one am upset the airplane glitch is gone...... GREE makes $177k daily, so what if players can get one up on GREE?!?! I actually bought more gold with the glitch working!! I beta test as well, so I'm big into the game. But now I will retire my account!!! And anyone that's complaining about it and spending the vaults to complete the missions doesn't sound like they are too smart with their money........

krabbie
09-11-2014, 02:12 AM

If this is true... AWESOME!

Fergus14
09-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Airplane mode still works apparently

KzL
09-11-2014, 02:23 AM
And now the doubt will start dose it work or not :)) is there another way around the new update

Bluehavana2
09-11-2014, 04:03 AM
Just saw iOS update 4.4 available for download in Apple Store (66.2mb)

Wish they would be more specific in what bugs they fixed
and what they mean by "Player Stat Fixes"

Larry, thanks for this info. Silly me... After I updated, I looked around and didn't see any changes, so I came to the forum and checked the "Announcements" pages for the upgrade notes, since that would be the most logical place for gree to post (other than in the program). Of course, I found what I should have expected... Nothing. Keep up the great work!

killbillbst
09-11-2014, 04:21 AM
I've been playing me since it's release into beta and I for one am upset the airplane glitch is gone...... GREE makes $177k daily, so what if players can get one up on GREE?!?! I actually bought more gold with the glitch working!! I beta test as well, so I'm big into the game. But now I will retire my account!!! And anyone that's complaining about it and spending the vaults to complete the missions doesn't sound like they are too smart with their money........

You're quitting because you can't cheat anymore... good! That's one less in the game

Rotsch
09-11-2014, 04:49 AM
Airplane mode still works apparently

How you do it now?

free play
09-11-2014, 05:23 AM
Why do you call the ap glitch a hack when infact it's not, there has been many events that have ran either full cycle with gliches, FLTQ that needed 1 kill per lvl, epic boss that the health did not increase so making it easy to get to 200 kills, bonus reward given out on 1st lvl of raid boss, the list goes on and on.
So you all take advantage of the glitches in the running of events and say notting, so just use the glitch is iOS settings and stop complaining.
As you all know "if ye can't beat them, join em".

Now back to the worst game ever invented that I can't seem to stop playing.

cdun13
09-11-2014, 05:39 AM
I guarantee if they hadn't fixed the droid glitch there wouldn't be anyone complaining About the "iOS glitch".

Gen CheeBye
09-11-2014, 05:58 AM
I guarantee if they hadn't fixed the droid glitch there wouldn't be anyone complaining About the "iOS glitch".

Even Stevens. Enjoy it.

Skleinsmith
09-11-2014, 07:02 AM
there still is droid glitch with gold... so they can quit

Fergus14
09-11-2014, 07:34 AM
There is also the android folders drop glitch

GrimAmoeba
09-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Airplane mode not fixed, once again Gree THINKS they new how it worked. But in reality it had 3 or 4 different ways to do it. Silly programmers, games are for kids

Fyffe
09-11-2014, 08:06 AM
How about Gree tried to fix the iOS decorations bug? They still have a ways to go to make this a good game. Seems like they can come out with all kinds of updates but only 1 out of 5 if that are what us users want. C'mon Gree get it together!!

interox
09-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Did the latest update "break" the keyboard. The enter key is missing on my keyboard and I cannot enter long messages. I cannot enter characters beyond the end of the line and messages get truncated. This problem only occurs when I'm in the game, keyboard is normal for all other apps on my device.

BrisingrBoss
09-11-2014, 10:06 AM
You can now also browse through your buildings through the inventory tab, and sort them by output for example.

that feature was already implemented on a previous update

fatbodychris
09-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Everyone saying the glitches on iOS are fixed, how do they know?

Kiko Matsing
09-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Plane glitch is now patched! Android players will now have a good sleep LOL!

cdun13
09-11-2014, 11:58 AM
I need a vff legend to get ahold of me on groupme please.

pick_sax
09-11-2014, 12:11 PM
this was a "fix" back in the day, it took too long to goto an opponents base.

transferring the decorating information caused performance issues. don't know if it would be any better now.

perhaps if they put this as a user option....

How about Gree tried to fix the iOS decorations bug? They still have a ways to go to make this a good game. Seems like they can come out with all kinds of updates but only 1 out of 5 if that are what us users want. C'mon Gree get it together!!

SunWuKong
09-11-2014, 06:17 PM
love the new update

lisa6680
09-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Did the latest update "break" the keyboard. The enter key is missing on my keyboard and I cannot enter long messages. I cannot enter characters beyond the end of the line and messages get truncated. This problem only occurs when I'm in the game, keyboard is normal for all other apps on my device.

I am going crazy with this update!! Our Faction is still using the in house chat, and with this latest update I can no longer do my posting the way that it needs to be done! I post alot of list's of assignments and now I can't hit enter to start another sentence.....plus the amount of word's that fit into one post is ridiculous.

Mr Big C
09-12-2014, 07:22 AM
when I raid someone, all the buttons on the right side of the screen are grayed out until the attack is over. I presume that is how they fixed the glitch. But now they have doubled the time it takes to raid someone.

hairydonkey
09-12-2014, 07:38 AM

wow einstein,..what makes you think that,..is it so everyone can compete on an even keel.
no flies on you.

lemonhaze
09-12-2014, 08:12 AM
I am going crazy with this update!! Our Faction is still using the in house chat, and with this latest update I can no longer do my posting the way that it needs to be done! I post alot of list's of assignments and now I can't hit enter to start another sentence.....plus the amount of word's that fit into one post is ridiculous.

dang i didnt think people still used that ingame chat..that would be a nitemare to try and use that during a event trying to communicate with the team

lisa6680
09-12-2014, 11:24 AM
dang i didnt think people still used that ingame chat..that would be a nitemare to try and use that during a event trying to communicate with the team

I know.... I am the leader and right now we have 44 Team Mates we ranked 465 this last Takeover and we are use to using this in house chat.... it works for us. it's hard because not the whole team wants to use outside chats..like myself, I only have one device and would not like all the switching in between apps. I am very un-happy about this change...Plus I have write-ups to hand out and I can't because I can't fit it into one post :mad:

GruntopianExile
09-16-2014, 10:50 PM
At least now I know I'm not going crazy, and things really did change recently!!!!

Jaded Fusion
09-16-2014, 11:18 PM
I know.... I am the leader and right now we have 44 Team Mates we ranked 465 this last Takeover and we are use to using this in house chat.... it works for us. it's hard because not the whole team wants to use outside chats..like myself, I only have one device and would not like all the switching in between apps. I am very un-happy about this change...Plus I have write-ups to hand out and I can't because I can't fit it into one post :mad:

Try copy & paste? Write it your devices Notepad first then copy it to the in game chat.

SunWuKong
09-17-2014, 04:36 PM
cool update

interox
09-18-2014, 08:11 AM
Try copy & paste? Write it your devices Notepad first then copy it to the in game chat.

Have already tried to copy and paste using external Notepad - it will still limit you to the first line of characters. Sent a ticket to Gree support about the issue. They closed the ticket saying they were aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. That was a week ago, I wonder if they're in the market for a bridge I have for sale.....

LarryJackson
09-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Android v4.4.1 is out, and rev notes say:
* {Bug Fix} Command Center UI Fixes
* {Bug Fix} Increased Size of Faction Chat Message
* {Improvements} Improved PVE Map Loading

I just measured text input and i got a max of 177 characters for a message now