PDA

View Full Version : Hey... where'd that thread go?

ScrewThis
09-10-2014, 03:47 AM
There was a thread on here. Started two days ago or thereabouts. Some guy was complaining that Gree isn't giving enough information at the start of an event (about the energy costs and prizes) for the sheep... sorry "players"... to decide whether they want to start the event.

Then some sheep replied, sharing in the poor man's misery. Others also replied but tried to help our man of misery. We said, there is no point starting a thread to complain because nothing will ever change. The same complaint has been made over and over and over again, and nothing has changed.

That thread simpy vanished. I wonder why. What possible TOS was breached?

Was it... and I am just musing here... the fact that some people spoke a blatant truth iin that thread? Something so obvious that only those with their heads buried in their iPads cannot comprehend? That if you feel Gree is taking advantage of you, you should stop complaining and just quit the game? I know Gree is super-sensitive to calls for a boycott but this was far from it.

Gree, care to elaborate please?

bam bam.
09-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Na, I've had 3 threads removed and been given infringements notices and bans. It's just part of the game. They have the control and get to make the judgement call. All you can do is reword it and persist if u care. Most of us dont. Jus milk what fun you can find in the game and what's not fun, don't do!.

Unless your a top team, then mindlessly spend to cover the incompetence hole that is obviously there.

There have been a few changes for the positive but it's too small...go bigger mods!. Push harder

SunWuKong
09-10-2014, 04:44 AM
Please wait for the new package, in this new version it will include the info...please wait, should be deploying very soon

Mr llama
09-10-2014, 10:11 AM
There was a thread on here. Started two days ago or thereabouts. Some guy was complaining that Gree isn't giving enough information at the start of an event (about the energy costs and prizes) for the sheep... sorry "players"... to decide whether they want to start the event.

Then some sheep replied, sharing in the poor man's misery. Others also replied but tried to help our man of misery. We said, there is no point starting a thread to complain because nothing will ever change. The same complaint has been made over and over and over again, and nothing has changed.

That thread simpy vanished. I wonder why. What possible TOS was breached?

Was it... and I am just musing here... the fact that some people spoke a blatant truth iin that thread? Something so obvious that only those with their heads buried in their iPads cannot comprehend? That if you feel Gree is taking advantage of you, you should stop complaining and just quit the game? I know Gree is super-sensitive to calls for a boycott but this was far from it.

Gree, care to elaborate please?Why do you care you stopped playing the game then come on the game forum to call others sheep. Pathetic

RetiredAndHappy
09-10-2014, 10:33 AM
The talk turned to hacking again and then i stupidly posted about how some had hacked gold.

ScrewThis
09-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Why do you care you stopped playing the game then come on the game forum to call others sheep. Pathetic

Does it say anywhere you have to be an active player to post on here? No. You idiot. I love coming here now and again just to see how much things have stayed the same. You wanna know what is real pathetic? All the sheep still playing and bleating, playing and bleating, and Gree not caring an ounce. Go love your llama and bleat about something else.

Clementine
09-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Please note that it is against our Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Forum-Code-of-Conduct) to create new threads discussing closed threads. Locking this.