PDA

View Full Version : Gree! You guys finally got the LTB right!

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Just wanted to thank Gree for putting a water building and giving a good boost. On top of that it pays well too! My IPH is good enough to upgrade them both simultaneously. Heck I could do 4 after this is all done. So luxurious

09-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Spam/trolling.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Stop chasing me. This guy is harassing me. Read the heading, it's completely unrelated. Gosh, you have a reading comprehension problem? Go to sleep big baby. I have an LE to upgrade. I suggest you do it too. Oh wait. Lmao

headfaction
09-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Your message was so good that I don't wanna spam/troll it.

Fixed it. That's what he meant to say. I know the guy personally and when off his meds he tends not finish his sentences. Sorry!

Kefa
09-09-2014, 09:17 PM
The numbers are nice, that's for sure.

Napgar
09-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Fixed it. That's what he meant to say. I know the guy personally and when off his meds he tends not finish his sentences. Sorry!

Talking about not finishing sentences - the title of this thread is missing a part at the end: "...for me."

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:20 PM
finally can use the sea expansion...good one gree

Pidgeot
09-09-2014, 11:00 PM
The building is very good but the rewards for getting to level 10 are busted. Players that can finish it dont need it. They want 10%+ alliance defense.

Scruffy The Janitor
09-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Just wanted to thank Gree for putting a water building and giving a good boost. On top of that it pays well too! My IPH is good enough to upgrade them both simultaneously. Heck I could do 4 after this is all done. So luxurious

Well it is kinda unnecessary to come on here just to thank gree for a boost and a building and gloat about it for people to see mad nugget. There's already plenty of threads about the building why make another, just for people to see you gloat that you can get to 10, that was the whole point to this thread...gj

Kennetth
09-10-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm ok with Gree's strategy of doing an expensive building one country for veterans, and a cheap one the next so newer players have the chance at an easy A/D boost.

J1mcrane
09-10-2014, 12:23 PM
I actually think for once I agree with the nugget ! The building is great, if other don't like the thread then stop reading it and go and increase your iph so you can sit back and watch all your lovely buildings upgrading at once. I've spent a lot of money on this game (don't tell the wife) and will be happy to post screenshots of my simultanious upgrades for the unlucky ones to view, that's if they can see through their tears lol.

Evil Mastermind
09-10-2014, 06:44 PM
The building in terms of prize and payout are nice. Would have preferred 48h cycle but 12h is definitely better than the obscure 6, 8, 18, etc ones.

Graphics definitely leave much to be desired for a LE building, island, patch of grass...whatever ya want to call it. Guess they can't all be gems even if you name it as such. Lol ;) Overall though...pretty good.

Wufnu
09-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Would have been cool if something was added to the island with each upgrade. Like a tower with a pearl on top for lev2, garnet lev 3, up to diamond for lev 10 perhaps?

BrisingrBoss
09-10-2014, 07:59 PM
+1 building upgrade: GOOD!!!! stop complaining about it. the players that will get it will appreciate it, and will grow even faster. ill get it on my 2 top accounts, for free, no gold, but im sure some will spend some real money to get it, so gree should make some money too. those who are close enough almost be able to afford it will want it a lot because theyll be able to really increase their iph faster.

SunWuKong
09-10-2014, 08:12 PM
they payout is good, lets grab it before it ends

MojoJojo
09-10-2014, 08:42 PM
The +1 building is very welcome. I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have all buildings upgraded. I've got lots of useless defense buildings to finish.
Anyone who has an iph of 41mil can finish this without much problem. Not to mention that many of the new players can raid the veterans for billions now.
And just to be clear, if gree was going to put out a building for vetrens, a lv1 would cost billions. That would be a welcome challenge.

CBK
09-10-2014, 10:53 PM
A building that started at 1b would be perfect

Alexindahouss94
09-10-2014, 11:04 PM
The +1 building is very welcome. I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have all buildings upgraded. I've got lots of useless defense buildings to finish.
Anyone who has an iph of 41mil can finish this without much problem. Not to mention that many of the new players can raid the veterans for billions now.
And just to be clear, if gree was going to put out a building for vetrens, a lv1 would cost billions. That would be a welcome challenge.

I would accept that challenge, my iph is a lot lower than yours but i'm a sucker for expensive buildings that have big payouts.

MojoJojo
09-10-2014, 11:15 PM
I would accept that challenge, my iph is a lot lower than yours but i'm a sucker for expensive buildings that have big payouts.

+1
It's about time gree put out a monster of a building. These recent buildings are too small. Even the ones for supposed veterans.