PDA

View Full Version : Another +1 building I'll miss out on

Pidgeot
09-09-2014, 06:03 PM
I mean, what the **** is going on? +1 building boost should be easy for new players to get. The players that can get them don't need them. This boost will help those of us catch up and get into the game quicker to have a better chance at being competitive.

It sucks to be stuck at only. being able to upgrade 1 building each as its hard to choose what to put 60 hours into. Get your **** together.

headfaction
09-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I feel you. Another one I'll get and won't need though. I wish we could trade units like back in the days!

Pidgeot
09-09-2014, 06:37 PM
I mean, us newer players have nothing to fight for. All these great boost are placed on indie goals which are impossible to complete. Giving us a free or very easy +1 building upgrade and a -20% health regen boost will help us a great deal, as we will be more willing to play in harder events.

Still waiting for this free event...

bam bam.
09-09-2014, 06:42 PM
If you spend $1000 buying ingame cash u will make it easy lol

Thumpr
09-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Hey, not just new players. Started in Dec 2012 and haven't not logged in every single day since then. Donated several $k to the GREE Christmas bonus fund and I still am hopelessly behind. Was really hoping for the +1 building, but $27 billion...not reachable for me.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:23 PM
It's for those who have worked hard and earned a high IPH. Do you expect Gree to give it away? There have been plenty of freebies given out lately and personally the low IPH building stink. LTB should be exactly that, a limited high output building that is expensive. Work your games and grow them like everyone else. Hopefully this will motivate you to increase levels on other cash buildings so you don't complain again soon.

Skleinsmith
09-09-2014, 07:25 PM
The game should not be easy.... If you want that of play a little kids game.... Invest time in the game and maybe you can get some good prizes.... If they gave everyone the same prizes there would be no point in people spending time or $ in the game.... Grow up and realize life is not fair and if you want something YOU have to work for it.

09-09-2014, 07:25 PM
QUIT COMPLAINING? Please, somebody remember how calculators work.

Let me put this in perspective for you. If a new player wanted to catch up and get a chance at a +1 Building Upgrade (a prize far more useful to newer players than veterans), the cost for in game cash would be $27,135,635,000. Yes, 27 BILLION DOLLARS. And I've seen two threads now that suggest the players buy the in game cash with real-life money instead. Well, sure! That will only run you $27,000+. TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS OF REAL MONEY.

That is absolutely, positively insane. There's no way around it. That is running naked through the streets throwing homemade Jell-O sculptures at police officers level crazy.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:46 PM
This dumb dumb mentions nothing of raiding other players for cash or his 20 days of collection on his base. Complain complain complain.

09-09-2014, 07:51 PM
This dumb dumb mentions nothing of raiding other players for cash or his 20 days of collection on his base. Complain complain complain.

Raiding 27 billion dollars in 20 days, as a newer player. "NUGGETT", you've spent the past 20 minutes on this board proving that you 1) can't count, 2) can't read, 3) are juvenile and judgmental, and 4) desperately trying to brag to people you don't know about all of the imaginary money you don't actually have. I think you might want to call it a night at this point, it hasn't been one of your shining moments.

Huj
09-09-2014, 07:52 PM
The point of the complaints is that ANYONE who can get this +1 DOES NOT NEED it!

So its just another example of Gree being way out of touch with the players.
But hey I'm used to it so I really don't care lol. I will get that +1 one day I believe!

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:57 PM
1. Your IPH is terrible
2. You don't deserve the unit for doing nothing
3. Don't complain on the forum, send a ticket
4. Upgrade other buildings that impact your IPH the best
5. I simply pointed out that you did not include your IPH or raids when quantifying your numbers
6. I am the coolest

09-09-2014, 08:03 PM
In addition to the fact that I'm not a new player and my IPH IS FINE. This thread was from the perspective of newer players who haven't played the game as long as you because they discovered the game existed after you did. You just assumed I was a new player because you couldn't believe that a player who has played the game as you have isn't a self-centered bully and troll who cares about new players and old alike. Thanks for reminding me where the "Block Posts" feature is in these forums. You don't deserve the attention, little nugget.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 08:14 PM
You are quite welcome. I sent a friend request bro. I have a groupme room with tips and tricks all about modern war. Amazingly there is a reading comprehension piece as well. I have almost completed the course.

4 buildings at a time

Pidgeot
09-09-2014, 08:27 PM
You dont get it Nuggett. A player should not have to spend thousands to get somewhere in the game, each event and how dare you say I dont work hard. A players IPH should not include that of another player, but a extension to "top off" what you need. IF you happen to find a good raid, then take t if you can. Expecting a player to spend 27000+ or raid 21 billion is insane. Some stats about me. I've been playing since February of this year.

Level 137
14088 units
382m attack
275m defense
5383162 IPH

I work hard, yet I have nothing to show for it other that +1 energy regen that does me no good. I put in several thousand hours into this game. With only 1 upgrade at a time, I have to pick which would the best use of my time. Do I upgrade a money building, or a boost building. Unit buildings are pretty important too. Well, when you are at 70+ hours for each important upgrade, what do you do? A lot of use work harder than most of the gold spenders here.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 08:39 PM
You don't get it. Not every event is designed to be won by every player. This is almost as bad complaining about not getting first in WD each cycle. Will you complain about crates also?? Some events are not for "new" players or weak players. I have a mini account that is also level 137 and it's 15m IPH. By the sound of things we probably started the same time. That is all

mwfighter
09-09-2014, 09:12 PM
Gree announced a while back this LTB was going to be for veteran / long time players. Good on them for delivering. Good IPH boost, not too expensive and easily can upgrade 2 of them and get the best boost from an LTB.

You got it right Gree for a change :p

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:23 PM
agree..should give our health regen which will benefit all including new players

Annihilator2
09-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Gree announced a while back this LTB was going to be for veteran / long time players.

For what do "veteran / long time players" need +1 upgrade bonus?

Addwind
09-10-2014, 01:08 AM
For what do "veteran / long time players" need +1 upgrade bonus?

To upgrade more than 1 at a time.

In case u didn't realize it yet, it takes a full cycle to upgrade 1x LE building. In other words, there's no time to upgrade any other building when there is an LE buildings (x2) released every cycle. +1 Building upgrade will only allow a 2nd building, and not even get "ahead" of the 2x buildings released per cycle. You really need to have 3 upgrades at a time to be able to "beat the clock" and get ahead.

VSH
09-10-2014, 04:35 AM
The rich get stronger, the poor get weaker.....nothing new there, and certainly nothing new for GREE.

To coin a phrase...."the more things change, the more they stay the same"....

I don't like it, but what choice do you have ? Play the game or walk away:p

Rob TRK
09-10-2014, 05:31 AM
The fundamental for me. Two accounts running one HLP with 2 buildings at the same time. Decent enough IPH and stats to have a chance at this one. The benefit to me is more IPH. That account has all the Growlers it needs and can use, so main cash use now is more LTBs and finishing off earlier ones... Generating more IPH... So I can and probably will get it but limited overall impact to my stats. Having said that I had to make decisions and priorities regarding building strategy for nearly 2 years until the first of these bonuses arrived (I think this is the third time it's been offered)

Mini account running free (Deliberate plan) has to choose the strategy for growth IPH vs Boosts. The +1 would be far more valuable to speed that growth, but even raiding etc no chance of level 10 (it's not worth the real money). So outcome I'll wait again and continue to make priority decisions. I won't lose sleep over it.

So for me the LTB itself is a good challenge and met the promise to HLPs, in essence a status symbol of a L10 building complete that takes significant effort and/or spend. The end prize is in my view misjudged. I fully agree that making it achievable for the lower end players would end up with more Gold spend than the current version. I'd suspect a lot of players out there would drop a vault to get it.

I'm already aware of someone out there who has got the building to L8 through gold spending to speed it up. I suspect there might be a few 10s out there already, some folks are so impatient!

bam bam.
09-10-2014, 07:25 AM
The fundamental for me. Two accounts running one HLP with 2 buildings at the same time. Decent enough IPH and stats to have a chance at this one. The benefit to me is more IPH. That account has all the Growlers it needs and can use, so main cash use now is more LTBs and finishing off earlier ones... Generating more IPH... So I can and probably will get it but limited overall impact to my stats. Having said that I had to make decisions and priorities regarding building strategy for nearly 2 years until the first of these bonuses arrived (I think this is the third time it's been offered)

Mini account running free (Deliberate plan) has to choose the strategy for growth IPH vs Boosts. The +1 would be far more valuable to speed that growth, but even raiding etc no chance of level 10 (it's not worth the real money). So outcome I'll wait again and continue to make priority decisions. I won't lose sleep over it.

So for me the LTB itself is a good challenge and met the promise to HLPs, in essence a status symbol of a L10 building complete that takes significant effort and/or spend. The end prize is in my view misjudged. I fully agree that making it achievable for the lower end players would end up with more Gold spend than the current version. I'd suspect a lot of players out there would drop a vault to get it.

I'm already aware of someone out there who has got the building to L8 through gold spending to speed it up. I suspect there might be a few 10s out there already, some folks are so impatient!

I think it might b the 5th time the +1 to buildings has been offered, early days it was offered to number 1 finisher in a war and/or event. Anyone know for certain?.

Thief
09-10-2014, 08:40 AM
I think it might b the 5th time the +1 to buildings has been offered, early days it was offered to number 1 finisher in a war and/or event. Anyone know for certain?.

Not 100% sure but if memory serves me correctly.

1st one was a Auction Crate Event (top 50 I believe)
2nd Time was WD (Top 1 or 2)
3rd Time was also WD (top 1 ) Gave +2 building upgrades
4th Time was Faction LTQ (First one ever obtainable by more than a handful of players but still expensive)
5th time was Indy LTQ (Required a few (4-5) vaults to complete
6th time is current Building upgrade)

Thief
09-10-2014, 08:43 AM

4th Time was Faction LTQ (First one ever obtainable by more than a handful of players but still expensive)

This was in the other post and I thought I would point out that nowhere before were these FREE.

Most cases it required Dozens of Vaults in the early days with the last 2 offered in the past year requiring an active Faction spending Vaults or yourself spending 4-5 Vaults.

El Wonka
09-10-2014, 08:57 AM
bottom line.. quit complaining and get your IPH up.. It's nobody's fault that your IPH is horrible but yourself. Raid/Attack/Whatever

virginiavenom
09-10-2014, 09:13 AM
agreed with El Wonka. my IPH isn't fantastic, but at 16 mil I think with a little raiding I shouldn't have any problem achieving this goal. I also have a +1 building upgrade from before, and I'm here to tell you it ****ing rocks. wish you could stack them on the same building sometimes.

altere
09-10-2014, 10:16 AM
First off, I haven't been playing long. As some have said, they don't get to complete every event. But each time they get further. Last expensive LTB I wasn't able to get, seeing the IPH increase from some faction members got me in the mind set to save. Now I'll be able to build 2 of these but won't be able to upgrade before the event is over. I can't be mad for not getting to level 10 before the event is up. Next will be a small LTB for the newer players, which I probably won't bother with, and will rather save more $ and upgrade these LTB's during that time to hopefully get the next expensive one and maybe get it to level 10.

Veccster
09-10-2014, 10:20 AM
agreed with El Wonka. my IPH isn't fantastic, but at 16 mil I think with a little raiding I shouldn't have any problem achieving this goal. I also have a +1 building upgrade from before, and I'm here to tell you it ****ing rocks. wish you could stack them on the same building sometimes.

With iph of $16M, it would take you 70 days of collecting every possible $$ from your base to afford the $27B upgrade cost.

I have $14m iph and I figure I might get this to level 6 or 7 but no way in hell I can get 10. Sucks cause I'd love to have that building upgrade. I don't have any from previous events.

Pidgeot
09-10-2014, 11:24 AM
With iph of $16M, it would take you 70 days of collecting every possible $$ from your base to afford the $27B upgrade cost.

I have $14m iph and I figure I might get this to level 6 or 7 but no way in hell I can get 10. Sucks cause I'd love to have that building upgrade. I don't have any from previous events.

The bottom line is we work just as hard and have nothing to show for it. I love this new building. I can afford 2 of them and may be able to get 1 to lv 4 or 5 by the end of this cycle but the main complaint is the +1 building upgrade should be easier for the players who dont have it. Crime City practically gave one away for a little over 5k energy over the course of a 3 day ltq beginners, which I got for the hell of it... and I dont even play that game.

This boost would be great for me to have but I can't afford it. I have a good account that I put thousands of play hours into and I have nothing to show for it.

Rob TRK
09-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Thanks thief. I forgot about those early opportunities.

Tony81
09-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Sorry... Have to chime in. I've been playing for 14 months, haven't ever bought in game cash, and have an IPH of 41m. I'm not one of the "rich get richer;" I'm one of the die hard players. Want more rewards? Play harder. Want to be lazy? Spend money to get them. Done. Not a hard concept to understand.

Pidgeot
09-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Sorry... Have to chime in. I've been playing for 14 months, haven't ever bought in game cash, and have an IPH of 41m. I'm not one of the "rich get richer;" I'm one of the die hard players. Want more rewards? Play harder. Want to be lazy? Spend money to get them. Done. Not a hard concept to understand.

What LTQs do you have because that 14 months is still far more play time than my and other 7 months? Those LTQs you have make a big difference with that 41m IPH you have.

Snatcher
09-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Gree you need to get a lawyer pretty soon if you dont give my cash/gold back 88gold stolen from me

Veccster
09-10-2014, 12:32 PM
The bottom line is we work just as hard and have nothing to show for it. I love this new building. I can afford 2 of them and may be able to get 1 to lv 4 or 5 by the end of this cycle but the main complaint is the +1 building upgrade should be easier for the players who dont have it. Crime City practically gave one away for a little over 5k energy over the course of a 3 day ltq beginners, which I got for the hell of it... and I dont even play that game.

This boost would be great for me to have but I can't afford it. I have a good account that I put thousands of play hours into and I have nothing to show for it.

What do you mean you "don't have anything to show for it"? I'm mostly a free player and have a decent account with 350m att and an iph of 14m. I'm pretty proud of that and feel that I'm doing pretty well in the game. I don't spend like the higher level players do so I'm not at their level.

That's a damn impressive IPH for only 14 months of play. I'm not even sure how that is possible - unless you didn't upgrade any boost buildings or unit buildings and somehow managed to get the LTB's up to high levels. Even then...
I've been playing for 18 months and only have 14m iph.

Tony81
09-10-2014, 12:45 PM
That's a damn impressive IPH for only 14 months of play. I'm not even sure how that is possible - unless you didn't upgrade any boost buildings or unit buildings and somehow managed to get the LTB's up to high levels. Even then...
I've been playing for 18 months and only have 14m iph.

Not sure what to tell ya. Started 6/23/13. Iph 42.1. Can upgrade 3 at a time, +295% output, have -27% upgrade cost and -39% upgrade time. Never sit without something being upped.

And no, all buildings and boosts are maxed. =)

Tony81
09-10-2014, 12:49 PM
What LTQs do you have because that 14 months is still far more play time than my and other 7 months? Those LTQs you have make a big difference with that 41m IPH you have.

I complete a lot of LTQ's and all FLTQ's. Hard to complain about not being able to complete an event if you don't complete any others to begin with.

SUPpose So
09-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Don't know what you are complaining about. I got my 6th building upgrade reward last night. With my iph of 300mil it was easy. Whats all the fuss about. Just upgrading the second one to lvl 10 tonight.

Oh oh Gree
09-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Don't know what you are complaining about. I got my 6th building upgrade reward last night. With my iph of 300mil it was easy. Whats all the fuss about. Just upgrading the second one to lvl 10 tonight.

Says the free player

MAD NUGGETT
09-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Has anyone upgraded their arctic Riggs to level 10? I heard it pays out gold.

El Wonka
09-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Has anyone upgraded their arctic Riggs to level 10? I heard it pays out gold.

That's just mean...your gonna get newbs into a frenzy.

cdun13
09-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Stop complaining! Buy vaults of cash if you want it that bad. People have to stop getting on here whining about every little thing! So aggravating seeing all you idiots flooding the forums with dumb useless posts. You think there just gonna give you a health boost? 20%!!!! Come on now dummy that costs a couple hundred$$$$ to get nowadays. If you don't want to spend gold you don't get it. So kick rocks and move around kids. Go cry to your other gold free losers

Julian6855
09-10-2014, 02:57 PM
I been playing for 3 years wen units were so low u wouldn't believe it u had a Breyer start than we did so wind your neck in stop moaning if u don't like it play another game it's not meant to be easy I played for 2.5 years b4 getting my plus 1 build increase !

Pidgeot
09-10-2014, 03:20 PM
I complete a lot of LTQ's and all FLTQ's. Hard to complain about not being able to complete an event if you don't complete any others to begin with.

That was suppose to be LTB's. I typed the wrong one.

codys21
09-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey everybody complaining about price remember to include your discounts. It won't cost anywhere near $27 billion. Mine will cost just under $20 billion.

Swang
09-10-2014, 07:11 PM
1. The LTB is clearly announced for long time players so the requirement is higher. Absolute fairness is unfair! You had your chance and now is others’ turn.

2. Why will you play a game if it’s too easy?

3. You must have a strategy with any game, money or boost first? To achieve the goal, you don’t have to participate every single events. And it takes determination and effort to get your goal. If you knew the low IPH will cost you decent rewards in the future, just skip some LTB events and upgrade your top money buildings. When I started the game two years ago, the first building upgraded to lv 10 was Cement Factory, if yours hasn’t reached lv 10, ask yourself WHY?

4. $27 B is a lot, but with the cost reduction bonus, it came down to $20 B for me. Bear in mind, you do not pay them in one go so there is a chance to get it done: generate cash, raid, stop other expensive upgrades, set up alarm for immediate upgrade.

Wufnu
09-10-2014, 07:45 PM
1. The LTB is clearly announced for long time players so the requirement is higher. Absolute fairness is unfair! You had your chance and now is others’ turn.

2. Why will you play a game if it’s too easy?

3. You must have a strategy with any game, money or boost first? To achieve the goal, you don’t have to participate every single events. And it takes determination and effort to get your goal. If you knew the low IPH will cost you decent rewards in the future, just skip some LTB events and upgrade your top money buildings. When I started the game two years ago, the first building upgraded to lv 10 was Cement Factory, if yours hasn’t reached lv 10, ask yourself WHY?

4. $27 B is a lot, but with the cost reduction bonus, it came down to $20 B for me. Bear in mind, you do not pay them in one go so there is a chance to get it done: generate cash, raid, stop other expensive upgrades, set up alarm for immediate upgrade.

Nice reply Swang and I couldn't have said it better. I remember the first +1 upgrade was for 1st place in WD? Maybe 2nd or 3rd but no lower than that. These prizes shouldn't be easy to obtain, how would you feel if you went through the trouble to get 3rd place in a WD just to have them give the prize away at a later date? I know we've had inflation but you have to draw the line somewhere.

BrisingrBoss
09-10-2014, 07:54 PM
ive also been playing since 2012, but for me it will only cost me 10.3 billion altogether, and ill finish it in 12 days. so ill get it for free, no gold. i had to spend real cash for the +1 building upgrades i have, so this one will be very welcome. also, to those who say if you can get it, you dont need it, you dont really know what you are talking about. it gets to a point where you look at your cash and dont know what to do with it, as you are already doing all simultaneous upgrades you can do.

SOB Kyle
09-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Gree you need to get a lawyer pretty soon if you dont give my cash/gold back 88gold stolen from me

They did the same to me, owe me $50 worth of gold..keep trying to say it's iTunes fault. Bull****.

SunWuKong
09-10-2014, 08:11 PM
still too high for them...lets gree help them out

pelle plutt
09-11-2014, 01:11 AM
my only issue with this boost is that i dont really know what to do with it... i already have +3 building upgrades and all good buildings are upgraded

but to OPs complaint, I waited over 2 years between the first +1 building upgrade came out and I finally got one, its part of the game

VileDoom
09-11-2014, 01:14 AM
my only issue with this boost is that i dont really know what to do with it... i already have +3 building upgrades and all good buildings are upgraded

but to OPs complaint, I waited over 2 years between the first +1 building upgrade came out and I finally got one, its part of the game

Level up your defensive buildings just for show. ;)

Pidgeot
09-11-2014, 06:36 AM

The game is a lot different than it was 2 years ago. Having a IPH of 400k+ was considered good. Same with stats, and I was around 700k in stats. +1 building upgrade would help a lot of new players out, considering all the upgrade times and prices were super inflated.

Annihilator2
09-11-2014, 06:45 AM
+1 building upgrade would help a lot of new players out, considering all the upgrade times and prices were super inflated.

How? The sums of upgrade costs are unreachable to new players!:mad:

ckos2
09-11-2014, 06:47 AM
I've been playing since the game came out, played in a top faction in the beginning, and decided a year ago, to stop doing playing events and dropped to a non competitive faction where we all just hang out. I took my life back.

This will be my first +1 upgrade. Due to my playing style, I never thought I would receive this bonus, and I accepted this. I never felt I was OWED it.

Now, I for one, am grateful for it. Thanks Gree.

All you new players, and others that don't have it, bide your time, hopefully one day you will receive one too. But I don feel anybody is owed it because they decided to download this app.

LCDR2012
09-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Certainly it's not owed to me but the real question is what makes the game better for the largest number of players. I have been playing for more than two years have continuously worked on my IPH, raid daily, but I still am no where close to being able to afford $2.8 billion let alone $28 billion. The only thing this is going to do is allow the very top tier players to continue to distance themselves from the pack. They made this available in CS to the average player and it was a welcomed change and makes it more competitive in my opinion. The costs keep going up so when I can afford $28 billion it will cost $280 billion. While I thank Gree for the many recent improvement you dropped the ball on this.

LCDR2012
09-11-2014, 09:42 AM

The people who don't need this get it and continue to distance themselves from the rest.

Thief
09-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Certainly it's not owed to me but the real question is what makes the game better for the largest number of players. I have been playing for more than two years have continuously worked on my IPH, raid daily, but I still am no where close to being able to afford $2.8 billion let alone $28 billion. The only thing this is going to do is allow the very top tier players to continue to distance themselves from the pack. They made this available in CS to the average player and it was a welcomed change and makes it more competitive in my opinion. The costs keep going up so when I can afford $28 billion it will cost $280 billion. While I thank Gree for the many recent improvement you dropped the ball on this.

Good Question. If you have been playing for two years the Faction LTQ and the Indy LTQ were certainly within reach if you were willing to purchase a couple vaults. I understand if you weren't willing to do so...but then again isn't spending money in this game what is what is best for it? allowing it to continue?

If you have been playing for 2 years have you built a strategy to improve your IPH? Attacking and Raiding players for their cash? Their is lot out there and its easier now than ever before to raid anyone with decent buildings. (you also get more for raiding than you do from collection *Hint find a friend and you raid each other) Ive only been playing for what 9 months longer and have no issue and I've never bought in game cash to upgrade my buildings.

You should also know that if you have been playing 2 years you should know the first LTB cost 100 Million to purchase a level 1 and I believe the upgrade costs were very similar so no costs don't keep going through the roof. (In almost 2 years they are almost the same as what it was)

Finally this does nothing for the top tier players that you described. They have already maxed out their buildings and have no use for cash.....

Mikethegreat88
09-11-2014, 11:00 AM
The people who don't need this get it and continue to distance themselves from the rest.

You've got it completely backwards. They make it too EASY for new members to catch up. New people didn't spend a year buying units with 10 attack, and spend months upgrading useless defense buildings. Anyone playing intelligently for the past year is easily strong enough to raid most people who've been playing 2 or more years. It's like you showed up to a marathon 5 hours late, so they start you at the 20 mile mark.

MAD NUGGETT
09-11-2014, 11:02 AM
The game is a lot different than it was 2 years ago. Having a IPH of 400k+ was considered good. Same with stats, and I was around 700k in stats. +1 building upgrade would help a lot of new players out, considering all the upgrade times and prices were super inflated.

Actually the upgrade times are much quicker than original buildings are...

Pidgeot
09-11-2014, 11:12 AM
You've got it completely backwards. They make it too EASY for new members to catch up. New people didn't spend a year buying units with 10 attack, and spend months upgrading useless defense buildings. Anyone playing intelligently for the past year is easily strong enough to raid most people who've been playing 2 or more years. It's like you showed up to a marathon 5 hours late, so they start you at the 20 mile mark.

This is not the same thing. The game went through inflation, which the long term players benefited from. You know the players with billions of on hand cash and 20+ million valor. Those players still gained from that while the newer players had to grind. These players also got very overpowered boost and LTBs that us newer players dont have. The building upgrade times and cost were also inflated. Level 3 air field was like 4 or so hours and now its almost 20,

Crime City gave away a +1 building upgrade boost to all players who were willing to spend 5k energy to finish a 5/5 goal, so they can catch up. There is no excuse to not have it if you had the means to get it. It was also a 4 day event. With the way the game is now, all players who play the game daily should at least the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

I say they bring back the 28 day log on bonus and give away a +1 or 2 building upgrade as the wrapper for the 28th day log on and make sure all accounts start that cycle. That way we still have to earn it and no one would have a excuse for not getting it.

Thief
09-11-2014, 11:23 AM
This is not the same thing. The game went through inflation, which the long term players benefited from. You know the players with billions of on hand cash and 20+ million valor. Those players still gained from that while the newer players had to grind. These players also got very overpowered boost and LTBs that us newer players dont have. The building upgrade times and cost were also inflated. Level 3 air field was like 4 or so hours and now its almost 20,

Let me ask you when a Level 3 Air Field was 4 hours Because it never has since the Release back in November of 2011. (So unless it was for Beta or Canada release that info is incorrect)

Pidgeot
09-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Let me ask you when a Level 3 Air Field was 4 hours Because it never has since the Release back in November of 2011. (So unless it was for Beta or Canada release that info is incorrect)

I dont remember it being over 20 hours to go from 3 to 4.

HayeZeus
09-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Not sure what to tell ya. Started 6/23/13. Iph 42.1. Can upgrade 3 at a time, +295% output, have -27% upgrade cost and -39% upgrade time. Never sit without something being upped.

And no, all buildings and boosts are maxed. =)

lol. If you started 14 months ago, can upgrade 3 buildings at once, and haven't spent any money, I'm calling BS.

If you haven't spent money, then let me know what faction your in so I can get a free ride on other peoples money too.

Arctic Redleg
09-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Meh...tis just a game....

Who dares wins
09-11-2014, 01:30 PM
It's for those who have worked hard and earned a high IPH. Do you expect Gree to give it away? There have been plenty of freebies given out lately and personally the low IPH building stink. LTB should be exactly that, a limited high output building that is expensive. Work your games and grow them like everyone else. Hopefully this will motivate you to increase levels on other cash buildings so you don't complain again soon.

Agree totally gree are right to give it to the players that earn it not noobs that dnt put in the work!!

Thief
09-11-2014, 01:35 PM
I dont remember it being over 20 hours to go from 3 to 4.

Based on May 2012 post by War Priest (earliest I could find without digging too deep into the forums)

Tony81
09-11-2014, 05:58 PM
lol. If you started 14 months ago, can upgrade 3 buildings at once, and haven't spent any money, I'm calling BS.

If you haven't spent money, then let me know what faction your in so I can get a free ride on other peoples money too.

Nowhere did I say I haven't spend money. Said I didn't buy "in-game cash." Might get a free ride on that short bus though. Lol

Pidgeot
09-11-2014, 05:59 PM

Based on May 2012 post by War Priest (earliest I could find without digging too deep into the forums)

I stand corrected.

Pidgeot
09-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Agree totally gree are right to give it to the players that earn it not noobs that dnt put in the work!!

Please don't confuse "money" as "hard work".

MAD NUGGETT
09-11-2014, 06:00 PM
I am assuming he has been on that bus for sometime bro..... "That Veronica Vaugn is one nice piece of aishh, no yelling on the bus"

Tony81
09-11-2014, 06:04 PM
I am assuming he has been on that bus for sometime bro..... "That Veronica Vaugn is one nice piece of aishh, no yelling on the bus"

"I don't know. He's gotta feel like an idiot sometimes. Although he is an idiot so it kinda works out."

lemonhaze
09-11-2014, 07:45 PM
I mean, what the **** is going on? +1 building boost should be easy for new players to get. The players that can get them don't need them. This boost will help those of us catch up and get into the game quicker to have a better chance at being competitive.

It sucks to be stuck at only. being able to upgrade 1 building each as its hard to choose what to put 60 hours into. Get your **** together.

when most the old vets started we had to wait over 100 hours to upgrade builds with only 1..now they have given out alot of upgrade time reductions that we didnt have and yet we still got our stuff upgraded..back then in the game it was actually more about stragety now its all about gold..gl

pelle plutt
09-12-2014, 05:48 AM

first one was a collect 10 prize, i remember because i had 9/10 and was debating with myself if I should actually use gold to get it.... I regretted not going for it for 2 years =)

elangomatt
09-12-2014, 06:55 AM
first one was a collect 10 prize, i remember because i had 9/10 and was debating with myself if I should actually use gold to get it.... I regretted not going for it for 2 years =)

Gold may not have done you any good to get it. I remember spending some gold to get that one and I came up empty and I didn't have the money to keep spending gold till I got it.

Thief
09-12-2014, 08:15 AM

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?38644-Atomic-Box-Event!-Coming-soon-(too-soon)-to-an-MW-near-you!!!!!!!!!!&highlight=fusion+auction

Fusion APC 940/1340 was first Item released in August 2012. It was auction event for top 25 (but only for IOS) I believe they rereleased the event on Android a month or so later and Android only had to compete with other android players for the same event (something that cost significantly less than when it was released on IOS)

I don't believe we have ever had one from a 10 Crate or I would have probably tried to go for it and dropped vaults in an attempt to get it. Ive been burned on Crates but that was in the last year when I spent 5k gold and didn't get 10/10 or 8/8.

lemonhaze
09-12-2014, 08:21 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?38644-Atomic-Box-Event!-Coming-soon-(too-soon)-to-an-MW-near-you!!!!!!!!!!&highlight=fusion+auction

Fusion APC 940/1340 was first Item released in August 2012. It was auction event for top 25 (but only for IOS) I believe they rereleased the event on Android a month or so later and Android only had to compete with other android players for the same event (something that cost significantly less than when it was released on IOS)

I don't believe we have ever had one from a 10 Crate or I would have probably tried to go for it and dropped vaults in an attempt to get it. Ive been burned on Crates but that was in the last year when I spent 5k gold and didn't get 10/10 or 8/8.
i hear ya man..been there done that and i have never tried to get another 10 crate with gold again..i didnt spend as much gold as u but still a good amt around 2.5 vaults..that was when i was in my addiciton hard lol im free player again now,but on a differnt note the most recent 10 crate they had i got it with cash only opens

Thief
09-15-2014, 07:49 AM
i hear ya man..been there done that and i have never tried to get another 10 crate with gold again..i didnt spend as much gold as u but still a good amt around 2.5 vaults..that was when i was in my addiciton hard lol im free player again now,but on a differnt note the most recent 10 crate they had i got it with cash only opens

The problem is you think ohh man I have to be close. I'll get it this time. I didn't even start using gold until I was 9/10 and 7/8 so you think i'll definitely get one here any second......

I haven't gotten any 10 for free in over 1.5 years Sadly.

eddie_
09-15-2014, 02:30 PM
The problem is you think ohh man I have to be close. I'll get it this time. I didn't even start using gold until I was 9/10 and 7/8 so you think i'll definitely get one here any second......

I got the 10/10 twice in about two years. Last time (last cycle) with a day to spare. Didn't use gold in both events. Sometimes I don't get even close and get to 5/10. The 'open 25 crates' event always sucks for me. Hardly ever get over 10. So I've stopped playing those.

With the raid boss however I've 'beaten' statistics last time with not getting the wrapper for all units. With the number of hits I got in on top bosses I should've get all three legendaries. I didn't however. Really frustrating.

It seems like quite some events are just in need of a lot of luck. Gold, time invested or whatever doesn't cover it. For that reason I never use gold in 'luck' events.

Gerard Figallo
09-15-2014, 04:15 PM

I completed that event about a month ago when Gree lowered the opening time too 30mins, apart from that apart from maybe 1 or 2 i've completed none. Used gold on this event once... never again

TheDanimal
09-15-2014, 06:24 PM
It's cute how you new guys think you are entitled to catch up to the rest of us who have played for more than a year.
We all had to go through the same stuff. Gotta put in your time.

Gerard Figallo
09-15-2014, 06:44 PM
If you want the unit that bad start raiding

Pidgeot
09-15-2014, 09:11 PM
It's cute how you new guys think you are entitled to catch up to the rest of us who have played for more than a year.
We all had to go through the same stuff. Gotta put in your time.

Events are much different now than what they were 2 years ago, where they were once every 2 or so weeks. 2+ building upgrades were not that much needed because the game was slow, very slow. You had time to grind and play at your own pase. The game is not like that. A years worth of work is now worth about 2 or 3 months now. Adjusting for inflation, we should see this boost once every 2 or 3 months. To also account for things, the game needs to be changed at a fundamental level. Upgrading 1 building now is too slow. It should be 2 by default. Energy refills should be 2000 for 20 gold, not 1000.

The simple fact is the game got faster but things have not been adjusted to compensate with the change. Money buildings should be increased, defensive buildings dont work, skill points are worthless in attack and defense, energy refill is a joke and building upgrades should be 2 by default.

I appreciate all the work you do here but we really need the support from you top players.

Annihilator2
09-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Events are much different now than what they were 2 years ago

It was Funzio time when Funzio's revenue went up because of right policy in game development and business approarch.

Swang
09-15-2014, 11:49 PM
Started with almost no cash in my vault (if knew the bonus earlier, surely I would have saved some) and IPH of 22m(really normal level or even very poor indeed), I am currently at lv6 upgrade. $17.8 B will the total of remaining cash needed and I have over $11 B in my box already. So stop complaining and put in action.

Sorry for the raiding..........

Thief
09-16-2014, 08:47 AM
Events are much different now than what they were 2 years ago, where they were once every 2 or so weeks. 2+ building upgrades were not that much needed because the game was slow, very slow. You had time to grind and play at your own pase. The game is not like that. A years worth of work is now worth about 2 or 3 months now. Adjusting for inflation, we should see this boost once every 2 or 3 months. To also account for things, the game needs to be changed at a fundamental level. Upgrading 1 building now is too slow. It should be 2 by default. Energy refills should be 2000 for 20 gold, not 1000.

The simple fact is the game got faster but things have not been adjusted to compensate with the change. Money buildings should be increased, defensive buildings dont work, skill points are worthless in attack and defense, energy refill is a joke and building upgrades should be 2 by default.

I appreciate all the work you do here but we really need the support from you top players.

Events are certainly different now than they used to be. Very rarely did gree used to give you a Bonus with the units you had to spend tons of gold on to get. Now days Boosts are through the roof. That being said It has been over 2.5 years now since I can remember having more than a single day off without an event. (Now gree just stockpiles them up)

AS you mentioned the events are different. No longer do you need lvl 10 unit buildings in order to do that LTQ. (that use to kill most players as they would spend a ton of gold and then simply not be able to proceed) I think you are mixing issues however. What does upgrading 2 buildings have to do with anything? The only thing that even requires cash are two events (upgrading the LTB) and Frontline. Upgrading 2 at a time doesn't really change that a whole lot because you are still dependent on your IPH to upgrade a building that produces a good IPH. So we have more events now than we used to...but Unit, Boost buildings, Defense Buildings are all obsolete which means you don't need to upgrade them like you used to.

I agree the game needs to be changed quite a bit however I don't agree with all of your assessments.
Gree changes the Energy Refills from 1000 to 2000? Then they simply change the cost of LTQ from 100k to 200K. Net gain is negative as you can get less free hits on the LTQ.

Skill points certainly are a joke and its something that New players get a great advantage with because Old time players have invested 100's into these and are left with no usefulness. I completely agree that these need to be changed as the rules changed on what they did (or didn't do) halfway through the game.

Defensive buildings can be revamped...but does it really matter with the way things are anyways (minor change that won't matter unless they revamp stats to begin with)

I understand you want change but you need to see change as a whole not simply for new players vs. old players and be realistic in the disadvantages vs. advantages that exist in the game. I do understand their are quite a few on both sides and acknowledge that gree needs to make some changes but an LTB or upgrade 2 buildings at the same time falls far down on the totem pole.

That being Said in another 2 months we will have the 3 year anniversary and we will see what that brings. In addition they will undoubtedly offer more additional upgrades for those that don't have them in an LTQ most likely. If your willing to spend a couple vaults im sure acquiring it won't be an issue at all.

Wufnu
09-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Thief you are wrong about the 2X upgrades IMO. It sounds to me like you are assuming most folks will not do 2 money building upgrades at a time? If I could do 2X money buildings upgrades my IPH would increase at twice the rate it is now correct?

Mark-1
09-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Thief, I also disagree with you about the multiple building upgrade. With Gree putting out cheap LTBs for the new players on a regular basis, the need for at least two building upgrades is critical. With two, you can do the building event while continuing to improve your IPH. Without it, you are stuck with a choice, participate to get some units and a boost unit at the end or not and focus on your IPH. This is the only real need. Otherwise it is a luxury.

Edit: It is also useful for new players that don't have their training buildings up to 9 yet. Not critical, since their IPH probably doesn't allow them to buy the units yet. But it is still a long term goal.

Thief
09-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Thief you are wrong about the 2X upgrades IMO. It sounds to me like you are assuming most folks will not do 2 money building upgrades at a time? If I could do 2X money buildings upgrades my IPH would increase at twice the rate it is now correct?

Wufnu, It was more of an argument that Upgrade 2x at a time is less useful that it was back in the day. No doubt it is still a useful boost (which is why we will continue to see them released) but if you don't need the unit buildings like you used to back in the day and stats aren't nearly as useful as they once were (eliminating the NEED to have boost or Defense buildings) then the best course is to upgrade cash buildings (which is the argument of pidgeots that it is needed in order to complete events) So no its not my assumption its based on a counter argument of need. If someone does do 2x money building upgrades majority of players won't have the IPH to upgrade 2 money buildings that will provide a good ROI. They won't increase their IPH at a rate of 2 by simply having "Upgrade 2 at a time" unless they have a High IPH to begin with which nullifies the argument.

I have no doubt that most would still like the event and it would help to speed up the process of updates for most players but my point is this "item" has turned into a much bigger deal than it actually is.

Thief, I also disagree with you about the multiple building upgrade. With Gree putting out cheap LTBs for the new players on a regular basis, the need for at least two building upgrades is critical. With two, you can do the building event while continuing to improve your IPH. Without it, you are stuck with a choice, participate to get some units and a boost unit at the end or not and focus on your IPH. This is the only real need. Otherwise it is a luxury.

Edit: It is also useful for new players that don't have their training buildings up to 9 yet. Not critical, since their IPH probably doesn't allow them to buy the units yet. But it is still a long term goal.

Mark, I think its a luxury (as you specifiy) to upgrade 2 at a time but not critical. I probably had a dozen LTB released before I had ability to upgrade 2 at a time and I had to worry about my unit buildings on the off chance that gree released an LTQ that had a very appealing unit I wanted. Split between 3-4 directions I had to choose a risk/reward scenario whenever I upgraded. Now its a choice of increase IPH as a whole or get more units with the upgrade. It sounds like we agree that its a luxury and not a neccesity actually so I apologize if it wasn't clear earlier.