PDA

View Full Version : New players can't afford limited time buildings

fernandoefens
09-09-2014, 05:31 PM
This games is not appealing for new players, as we'll never be able to get strong.

Quests require money and energy that only old players can afford.

With no new blood, this game will disappear soon... :(

Dirty Mind
09-09-2014, 05:32 PM
uhhhhhhh were you on vacation for the last 3 weeks?

JB5
09-09-2014, 05:46 PM
You have to work at man. I'm gold free, and have played for over a year. Finish what I can, build what I can build. And every cycle I can do a little bit more then the last. Unless you have the extra cash, it's going to take time and you won't be able to buy every building that comes out, or have the energy or strength to finish all the events.

Gen CheeBye
09-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Have even finished upgrading all your existing cash buildings?

Vercingetorix
09-09-2014, 06:50 PM
On my mini acct (level 14) I have saved money the last two cycles. I've upgraded by 12 and 24 hour buildings to 10. I was able to upgrade last leb to 10 and saved money. New leb will be purchased in two days when I get another 6 million. Like it was said above, save your money and upgrade your cash buildings. I will use this leb to build my money up for next good one. I'm doing it with one builder as well.

VileDoom
09-09-2014, 06:55 PM
You have to work at man. I'm gold free, and have played for over a year. Finish what I can, build what I can build. And every cycle I can do a little bit more then the last. Unless you have the extra cash, it's going to take time and you won't be able to buy every building that comes out, or have the energy or strength to finish all the events.

Agreed. Tbh, GREE has gone above and beyond to offer plenty of achievable IPH boosts for the masses in the past 6 months. I've been playing for about 2 years now and I assure you they were not this readily available during my first year of gameplay.

HypeTonic
09-09-2014, 07:00 PM
They released the last building for new people.

Hey guys,

This LTB is targeted towards newer, lower level players. We are trying to switch it up and offer different items. The next cycle LTB will be targeted at more experienced players. It will also be FULLY sea, which should be cool.

Maestro
09-09-2014, 07:00 PM
One of the mods said a few weeks back they planned on alternating a cheap LTB then an expensive LTB. So far that looks to be the case. Last one was cheap and this one expensive.

Im Jahova
09-09-2014, 07:05 PM
This games is not appealing for new players, as we'll never be able to get strong.

Or... You could buy gold and have fun having better stats than most

Skleinsmith
09-09-2014, 07:21 PM
It is a game.... It is not instant gratification ... Work at it and you to can afford things.... Or spend real $ and get there faster... So invest time in the game like "old" player and you to can be strong(ER).

Mikethegreat88
09-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Gree makes it too easy for new players to catch up. I've been playing for 2.5 years, getting great prizes in great factions and I see all these new players catching up. All those 5 or 20 stat units and 2,000 stat grand prizes I worked so hard for during the first year are useless now. It took a full YEAR to get to 50k stats, and I was like a king at my level. And what's really insulting is how frontline or WD individual prizes might have +15% for busting your butt and spending a vault (or more) of gold, and just a few % less for barely showing up and ranking in top 10,000. AND since prizes with attack boosts are so much more common than defense, I'm now getting raided by people much weaker than me. I have 1.6b attack, but get raided by people with 600m attack. I understand that new members want to easily catch up, but it should be hard to make up for being a year or two behind. I think gree already does more than enough to help new members.

09-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Let me put this in perspective for you. If a new player wanted to catch up and get a chance at a +1 Building Upgrade (a prize far more useful to newer players than veterans), the cost for in game cash would be $27,135,635,000. Yes, 27 BILLION DOLLARS. And I've seen two threads now that suggest the players buy the in game cash with real-life money instead. Well, sure! That will only run you $27,000+. TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS OF REAL MONEY.

That is absolutely, positively insane. There's no way around it. That is running naked through the streets throwing homemade Jell-O sculptures at police officers level crazy.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Let me put this in perspective for you. If a new player wanted to catch up and get a chance at a +1 Building Upgrade (a prize far more useful to newer players than veterans), the cost for in game cash would be $27,135,635,000. Yes, 27 BILLION DOLLARS. And I've seen two threads now that suggest the players buy the in game cash with real-life money instead. Well, sure! That will only run you $27,000+. TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS OF REAL MONEY.

That is absolutely, positively insane. There's no way around it. That is running naked through the streets throwing homemade Jell-O sculptures at police officers level crazy.

27k? Where do you get those numbers? What does a vault of cash give you? Lmao

Vercingetorix
09-09-2014, 07:31 PM
A vault of cash is 120 times your iph. It's terribly expensive for a new player with a low iph.

09-09-2014, 07:38 PM
27k? Where do you get those numbers? What does a vault of cash give you? Lmao

Try a calculator and basic math.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Yes, that's what happens when you IPH is terribly low.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Try a calculator and basic math.

Why don't you play the game like everyone else you big baby. Work your IPH and you will be able to earn them in the future. You had a free LE building last cycle. Gree can't accomadate their weakest players on every event. I will post screen shots of me upgrading 4 buildings at one times so luxurious.

09-09-2014, 07:41 PM
No, that's what happens when you're a new player, which is the title of the thread. Reading comprehension nor math seem to be your strong suits.

BigTex87
09-09-2014, 07:43 PM
I played for 2yrs before finally getting a +1 building upgrade in a faction event...it does come in handy at times but you still need the cash to do two buildings at once so not as useful as you would think. It is certainly not essential to success in the game.

09-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Why don't you play the game like everyone else you big baby. Work your IPH and you will be able to earn them in the future. You had a free LE building last cycle. Gree can't accomadate their weakest players on every event. I will post screen shots of me upgrading 4 buildings at one times so luxurious.

Oh, please do so. We'd all love to marvel at how much money an uneducated person calling himself NUGGETT has spent on his imaginary pixels. You could also spend that time and money on re-taking grade school so you can try and fit back into society. :D

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Well, if you didn't care you wouldnt be crying on the forum like little bia. Im so happy you won't be able to upgrade the building. I love my pixels you come here to complain about. Love them

09-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Well, if you didn't care you wouldnt be crying on the forum like little bia. Im so happy you won't be able to upgrade the building. I love my pixels you come here to complain about. Love them

That's...nice. On a totally unrelated note, it's probably time for your medication.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Why don't you go play kingdom age. Lmao

09-09-2014, 08:05 PM
I will, and I do. Why don't you sit here lonely in the forums as per usual? :) Enjoy your ban, little nugget troll.

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Does the ban come with a +1? if so I am excited

Alexindahouss94
09-09-2014, 08:37 PM
There's always someone complaining about something. Build your iph with the buildings you have at your disposal, and once you hit around a 500k iph, you'll be able to buy your first good LTB, as long as you put forth an effort in raiding and collecting on time. Everyone starts at the same place.

TheDanimal
09-09-2014, 08:47 PM
we all had to start somewhere.
took me awhile before I could afford the big LTBs
missed out on some good ones.

Skleinsmith
09-09-2014, 08:55 PM
want to talk about unfair... lets talk about the long time players (started 2+ yrs ago) that played for a year and never hit 1M stats.... we had to do goals and level up and buy trees by the hundreds to save $.... then there was the stat explosion... Now they are whales during war for newer players who get stats very easy.... It is a game... either play it and have fun or quit... but PLEASE quit *****ing that you do not get good prizes. YOU have to EARN them,... all things are not equal and this game is not called "welfare".

headfaction
09-09-2014, 09:07 PM

Good! You guys get more then you should! Wanna cry more or what?...

G level 87
09-09-2014, 09:17 PM
I like the welfare idea skleinsmith, maybe lower level players can get a +1 or -5% health regain every 1st of the month. They should get an extra $10,000 in game cash for every ally they have, but can only spend it on distructable units.

Kefa
09-09-2014, 09:22 PM
You knew this thread had to happen...

Also, M-series BMW's, Maseratis, and Ferraris should be the same price as a Camry so everyone can afford them, whether they work harder or not.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-09-2014, 09:29 PM

Fight the feeling, bro. Control this gut level impulses.

Even if it costs $5,000, haven't you got better things to do with five large?
If reason won't prevail, go for it.
If you'd rather have real stuff, throw a few bob at this now and then, but use the five or ten large prudently.
You make the decision that works best for you and your real life responsibilities.

Spetsnaz
09-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Gree has been switching bach and forth between each cycle. Last cycle we had an inexpensive LTB for the newer players and this cycle is for us old school players. Next month you'll have an LTB that you can afford to get to a lvl 10. This is very fair for all. This way they are considering all of the players and also rewarding the long time players who have been working hard on their iph's.

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:18 PM
new player will find it extremely hard with the inflation. should give them a chance to join in the fun

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Everyone is given the same chance.

Speed ump
09-10-2014, 12:11 AM
No matter what they do, some part of the community will not be happy. They do provide the newer players many stages to help them grow, while at the same time making it harder for the bigger players. Part of the strategy is deciding where to best place your efforts. Even some of our players have lousy iph, which hurts them for events like fl, or high cost LE buildings. You have to decide where to place the emphasis, unless of course you're are near maxed. Something I've mentioned many times here, is that you don't HAVE to do every event. You chose to to. I would argue that you can find do per iron at every level of this game. Sure everyone wants to be a whale. You can be, but some of us have spent ridiculous money to get there, and I don't advise that for most, or the faint of heart, and wallet. Find the competition at your level, it's there. Loo for it. I have some friends at a faction I've tried to help out for a while now. They Arnt top ten, or even top one hundred. They find ways to play and have fun, ways to challenge themselves to see what they can do, based on their resources. They don't want to try to compete with sup, ows, or any top ten team. They set some goals and are happy when they achieve or surpass those goals. You'd be suprised sometimes at what even a lower level team can accomplish with the right effort and planning.

Annihilator2
09-10-2014, 12:31 AM
I don't understand about what you are...:confused:
Current LTE building is not doable for new players.
For what do you need the +1 upgrade bonus if you already updated your buildings after playing long time (year or more)?
This bonus is needed to new players primarily! Gree again gives unuseful bonus to people who can take it.

MAD NUGGETT
09-10-2014, 01:27 AM
"Gives" being the optimal word.... You just need to work to earn the prizes like everyone else.

Cuombajj
09-10-2014, 01:35 AM
I don't understand about what you are...:confused:
Current LTE building is not doable for new players.
For what do you need the +1 upgrade bonus if you already updated your buildings after playing long time (year or more)?
This bonus is needed to new players primarily! Gree again gives unuseful bonus to people who can take it.

LTBs are coming out in pairs, that means that you can build 2 of them. If a veteran player upgrades all new LTBs to level 10 in those 20 days he doesn't have enough time to upgrade both of the buildings. That's where the +1 upgrade comes handy. It's aimed for high IPH players who have their normal buildings at lvl10 long ago, to be able to upgrade 2 LTBs at a time.

And not all players got +1 upgrade from FLTQ, there are a lot of high IPH players who are not in very good factions. These are the guys that this LTB is aimed at. Either they have enough IPH to get it or spend a little gold to get there.

Speed ump
09-10-2014, 04:53 AM
I have plus four or five, and no I cannot use that prize. I had no idea that was the prize, I really don't pay attention to what they are any more. Building stats is a meaningless chase to me. As long as I can stay ahead of the curve, so that I can hit any defense I want, what does it matter after that. I've been the strongets in the game with multiple games in the past. No matter how strong I am today, people can hit me. Now I don't play Indy events, only factions ones that help the team. It does free of my time, as I have a few games that I'd have to complete all the goals for all the events on.

itsallgoingsouth
09-10-2014, 06:50 AM
@SB In fact one doesn't even need to play this game at all, but if one enjoys it veterans could coast into top 25 with zero spending. This would easily keep them strong enough to hit and raid anyone in the game. Any excess spending thinking you would be able to prevent a significant number of enemies of attacking or raiding you is 100% fictional. However some enjoy the fulfillment of completing events and placing high on the leaderboard.

This +1 building upgrade is as important to those getting it easily as the awesome building defense boost awarded in the past.

New entrants to this game should know that for every new LTB, with a significant IPH, which they miss out on, they would struggle even more to become competitive in FL. LTBs should perhaps not be accessible for a limited time. One could rather have the corresponding missions being limited, while the buildings could remain in store.

Thief
09-10-2014, 08:32 AM
I played for 2yrs before finally getting a +1 building upgrade in a faction event...it does come in handy at times but you still need the cash to do two buildings at once so not as useful as you would think. It is certainly not essential to success in the game.

Exactly! It took me over 2 years to upgrade my unit and Boost Buildings.

we all had to start somewhere.
took me awhile before I could afford the big LTBs
missed out on some good ones.

What many fail to realize is the first LTB were nearly impossible to aquire for 99% of the players. Most had to buy Cash and go on crazy raiding spree just to purchase a lvl 1 and that was back when they didn't even give you units or bonuses for buying them. In addition you had to donate a good majority of your income to your faction in order to purchase bonuses so you could advance in the game. It was thrilling to go for but most of the players didn't have the IPH to support getting those buildings.

No matter what they do, some part of the community will not be happy. They do provide the newer players many stages to help them grow, while at the same time making it harder for the bigger players. Part of the strategy is deciding where to best place your efforts. Even some of our players have lousy iph, which hurts them for events like fl, or high cost LE buildings. You have to decide where to place the emphasis, unless of course you're are near maxed. Something I've mentioned many times here, is that you don't HAVE to do every event. You chose to to. I would argue that you can find do per iron at every level of this game. Sure everyone wants to be a whale. You can be, but some of us have spent ridiculous money to get there, and I don't advise that for most, or the faint of heart, and wallet. Find the competition at your level, it's there. Loo for it. I have some friends at a faction I've tried to help out for a while now. They Arnt top ten, or even top one hundred. They find ways to play and have fun, ways to challenge themselves to see what they can do, based on their resources. They don't want to try to compete with sup, ows, or any top ten team. They set some goals and are happy when they achieve or surpass those goals. You'd be suprised sometimes at what even a lower level team can accomplish with the right effort and planning.

Well said Speed! The first year I played for Free (back before the addition of factions) I had great fun. I slowly built up my IPH and engaged in the forums looking at strategies. I also firmly believe that new players have a much better opportunity than long term veterans. I have free players who can raid me and beat me in war because of how they have changed the stats in this game. Its a joke but it is part of the game. They can score more points based on their level and advance quickly. Defense means virtually nothing at this point which means at the same token Offense means nothing. I have also quit solo events (except for the raid boss) and new players will pass me in stats with a fraction of the money I have spent. Just part of the game. That being said I do agree that the +1 is useless for some of the long term Veterans. I can only upgrade 3 at a time but I'm not exciting for another one. The first 2 I acquired weren't cheap at all (I know the first +3 you acquired before that were even more expensive as they dealt with rank)

Evil Mastermind
09-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Rarely have we seen eye to eye but I must agree with Speed on this one. There is always going to be something in the game that doesnt make someone happy. It's because everyone has a different agenda. Some originally wanted the highest stats. Some choose to build there base. Some have spent obscene amounts if money. I even imagine there are some that have been gifted a few things a long the way.

New players can't possibly expect with any rational thinking...to be able to compete at same level with a dedicated player of 2-3 years. I for one, from early on, focused all my efforts into building my IPH. I was a camper as people used to call it. For 9-12 months I did nothing except build an upgrade. So when LTBs started there hasn't been one that I couldn't afford. However, there were times that I couldn't take it to L10 in the allotted time. Other times boosts weren't appealing enough to even pursue it. My point is because I had spent a lot of time focused on money, it also allowed me to join higher ranked factions early on with my willingness to donate. So I grew stronger too.

Complain all you want but it won't get you anywhere. The more appealing the boost, the more difficult it will be to achieve it. The reason is and always will be to entice people to spend money. So you either put in the time, effort, or money to get what you want or don't...walk away. You will never be able to dictate what GREE does in this game unless it will somehow increase their bottom line. If game continues to exist we will likely see more stat inflation and other things that somebody won't like. End of story.

I had to wait 2.5 years for my first +1 upgrade. Why should new player expect to get one?

Kennetth
09-10-2014, 10:36 AM
1st off, this kind of boost has been very hard to get historically. The 1st one I received was in that ridiculous FLTQ where you had to kill 500 on the last level to get the unit. Me and several others in the faction pledged to each other to buy a vault of gold and we finished it. 2nd one I got was from those 3 day iLTQs. That cost about a vault and a half. The 1st one you get especially is a game changer, 2 upgrade slots vs 1. Why should the unit now be made cheap for new players at little to no cost? It would be insulting to veteran players. Also, as has been pointed out countless times, Gree does make it easy for newer players to get into the game now then before. I started playing 16 months ago and I once spent almost two vaults to finish an LTQ where the prize for finishing prestige was a 7k/8k unit. That is practically worthless now. The only units that I have from over six months ago that have not lost a great deal of value are health and energy units.

Also, Tadahh announced an expensive building at the start of the last country. Our faction made donations optional so we could save. I have 15B on hand at the start of this country from just upgrading boosts and cheap buildings. My IPH is 29.5M. Now if I started with only a couple bill this country from blowing my money on upgrading expensive buildings would I have a chance to finish without spending hundreds in real money? No way. Since I and others used some strategy (yes it does exist), and saved for what we knew was coming, we'll get the building done for free, or only have to purchase one vault at most.

When I started, there were no cheap LEs for newcomers. The 1st 3 buildings when I came on board were Train Station, Tatra Outpost, and Queensland. I wanted them, but in no way could spend to get them. When Abs. Towers came out I had to spend a good amount for it. When Romanic Cathedral came out it took a little extra effort from the iTunes store to get it. I missed out on plenty. Now I have a chance to get an excellent unit cheaply for smart and dedicated playing. If you're new, work hard and don't despair. Many came before you and busted their tails for years to get into a better position then where I am now. Put in the time and pay your dues.

Also, suggestion to Gree; release a high-paying 48 as your next high IPH building please!

Tadaaah
09-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Hey guys!

Looks like y'all have covered this topic extensively! Thank you all for your support on the LTB's and providing newer players with strategies and insight.

Indeed, the LTB's are on a rotation. We switch it up so that players of all levels have opportunities to participate in these events. The suggestions and feedback are always welcome.

Mikethegreat88
09-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Tadaaah, how about a REAL challenging LTB? The best ones you put out today cost the same as the first one (the Anniversary Center). Back then, an AMAZING IPH was $1m and most people were under $100k. My camping strategy gave me an awesome $300k at the time, and I was BARELY able to afford most (with much effort). Now that $1m IPH is a joke at almost all levels (and many over $100m), how about occasionally putting out something REALLY expensive? Adjusted for inflation, it should cost over $10b. Most will be appalled, but I could save that in 4 days ($135m IPH) and a few at the top could do it in 2.

Durt McGurt
09-10-2014, 02:57 PM
What many fail to realize is the first LTB were nearly impossible to aquire for 99% of the players. Most had to buy Cash and go on crazy raiding spree just to purchase a lvl 1 and that was back when they didn't even give you units or bonuses for buying them. In addition you had to donate a good majority of your income to your faction in order to purchase bonuses so you could advance in the game. It was thrilling to go for but most of the players didn't have the IPH to support getting those buildings.

https://i.imgflip.com/bzut1.jpg

Thief
09-11-2014, 08:12 AM

OMG that just made my day!!!!!!!

We are old Fuddy Duddy's McGurt!

lemonhaze
09-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Agreed. Tbh, GREE has gone above and beyond to offer plenty of achievable IPH boosts for the masses in the past 6 months. I've been playing for about 2 years now and I assure you they were not this readily available during my first year of gameplay.

agree buddy best thing going when i started playing was oil rig for 24hr payout,oil refinary for 48hr and nano for 12hr build..all the new players these days have alot easier chance to get iph up then we did

Annihilator2
09-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Hey guys!

Looks like y'all have covered this topic extensively! Thank you all for your support on the LTB's and providing newer players with strategies and insight.

Indeed, the LTB's are on a rotation. We switch it up so that players of all levels have opportunities to participate in these events. The suggestions and feedback are always welcome.

Really?

Tadaaah, can you describe me how players below 100th level can upgrade this building to level 10?
No IPH, no rival bases for raiding...

You don't give chance at all to new players (beginners) to reach power near of old players.

elangomatt
09-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Tadaaah, how about a REAL challenging LTB? The best ones you put out today cost the same as the first one (the Anniversary Center). Back then, an AMAZING IPH was $1m and most people were under $100k. My camping strategy gave me an awesome $300k at the time, and I was BARELY able to afford most (with much effort). Now that $1m IPH is a joke at almost all levels (and many over $100m), how about occasionally putting out something REALLY expensive? Adjusted for inflation, it should cost over $10b. Most will be appalled, but I could save that in 4 days ($135m IPH) and a few at the top could do it in 2.

Great post Mike, I remember when the AC, AV, and AMRs came out they were amazing buildings with a huge price tag. I think the Jinai Facility was the first "cheap" LTB. I think AV might have been 120 million to purchase? I don't remember what my IPH was back then but I had been working hard on my IPH from the start and saved for the better part of a week for each of those buildings but I got them all built. And that was back in the days of 10 million max vaults too! I think a real challenging LTB would be great, but maybe the starting price should be more like a billion or two. With the cost for going all the way to level 10 being like 250+ times the purchase price very few people could get to level 10 even with just a 1 billion starting price.

The_Jedi
09-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Great post Mike, I remember when the AC, AV, and AMRs came out they were amazing buildings with a huge price tag. I think the Jinai Facility was the first "cheap" LTB. I think AV might have been 120 million to purchase? I don't remember what my IPH was back then but I had been working hard on my IPH from the start and saved for the better part of a week for each of those buildings but I got them all built. And that was back in the days of 10 million max vaults too! I think a real challenging LTB would be great, but maybe the starting price should be more like a billion or two. With the cost for going all the way to level 10 being like 250+ times the purchase price very few people could get to level 10 even with just a 1 billion starting price.

I don't think a high price is much of a challenge as you could spend gold to upgrade it anyway. If you want to make it a challenge, sure, make it expensive, but update the attack payout to greater than $300k/hit and/or update the max that you can attack someone for (really, 3.6m?, at this stage of the game?).

lemonhaze
09-11-2014, 09:35 AM
lol so true

OMG that just made my day!!!!!!!

We are old Fuddy Duddy's McGurt!
heck yea back in those days i was happy as heck to be able to raid a lvl 10 munition stockpile..and if u did see a lvl 10 oil rig(wasnt many at all) it was like the lottery to raid that

VileDoom
09-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Really?

Tadaaah, can you describe me how players below 100th level can upgrade this building to level 10?
No IPH, no rival bases for raiding...

You don't give chance at all to new players (beginners) to reach power near of old players.

Keep paying your dues and eventually the fruits of the endgame will become available to you. I'd love to reach level 10 within the ltm to receive the +1 upgrade unit but it simply won't happen. However, I'll be a little bit closer next time around.

Saint Anger
09-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Really?

This makes no sense to me at all. The question for me is: "WHO" are you trying to compete against?

New(er) players should by no means be able to expect to complete against the "power near of old players." I have been playing for 2+ years and my account does not get close to the power of the many older players. But you know what - I don't expect to compete against them; they played longer, maybe they had access to more rewards, maybe they spent more, maybe they had a different strategy in terms of what they upgraded.

Instead, I expect to compete against players in my same relative tier. That is my competition, not the Speed Ump's and Thief's and Durt's (pick your poison here). They can't see my anyway, since I am not at their respective (assumed) levels.

Can those players in my tier get the +1 LTB? Maybe, but maybe not. If I am level 100, I would assume most cannot.

Therefore, if Player X below 100th level cannot get the LTB to level 10, maybe his focus should be to get it as high as possible especially compared to where the other players below level 100 (NOT level 300 players), and recognize the long-term advantage gained over many of those others in the level 100 orbit. These seemingly small advantages add up over time.

To think that a new player would expect to, in presumably a very short time, "reach the power near of old players" is silly. It is not an immediate gratification game, short of spending real $$$.

Annihilator2
09-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Keep paying your dues and eventually the fruits of the endgame will become available to you. I'd love to reach level 10 within the ltm to receive the +1 upgrade unit but it simply won't happen. However, I'll be a little bit closer next time around.

My question is not related to me. I simply hate unfounded statements like "players of all levels have opportunities to participate in these events".
VileDoom, do you see a base for Tadaaah's statement?

Annihilator2
09-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Saint Anger,
So you agree with Tadaaah that this LTQ building for players of all events.
Or do you simply move the discussion to other direction?

Saint Anger
09-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Tadaah said, and I quote, "Indeed, the LTB's are on a rotation. We switch it up so that players of all levels have opportunities to participate in these events. The suggestions and feedback are always welcome."

He did not say "players of all levels have opportunities to FINISH in these events." He said "participate." Build the LTB, upgrade it as much as you can, and viola! You "PARTICIPATED" in the LTB event.

VileDoom
09-11-2014, 04:30 PM
My question is not related to me. I simply hate unfounded statements like "players of all levels have opportunities to participate in these events".
VileDoom, do you see a base for Tadaaah's statement?

If you're looking for an absolute yes or no answer then no, not all players will be able to purchase the current LTB. I'm also going to speculate that a level 1 player would have trouble purchasing even the cheapest LTB. I myself missed out on the first 3 LTB's offered but accepted the fact that my account simply was not up to speed at that point in the game.

I assure you I am very critical of a great many things GREE does but this is not one of them. I appreciate the fact that some of these LTB's are focused towards players who have put in more time, effort and in some cases money to achieve a "veteran" reward.

Elmoloks
09-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Here's an idea instead of complaining about not getting the building.
upgrade other buildin to boost ur income cuz that wat im doing ps I can only afford up to lvl 2 on this building bit at least I can get it

Edbl79
09-11-2014, 07:45 PM
I agree with everyone who has stated the way this all worked when ltbs started. Back when the term camping truly meant something and you felt strong with a 1k unit and a $25k raid. It's not supposed to be easy to finish these buildings or any building for that matter. You have to work for it and if you put the work in than you will be rewarded. The high cost LTBs are and will always be a long term play if you want to advance in this game.

Kiko Matsing
09-11-2014, 10:06 PM
If you dont have the IPH to purchase it, then try sgt benson at the last map, 720x22 and gives around 40m+ your mission output 1 kill will give you around 60-70mil. I did that for my new account and i have built 1 building, 2nd building will be a hard push due to faction LTQ but atleast i got 1 building with a good payout to start building a descent IPH.
And I agree to the most comments here, this buildings are not for all to finish, my old account has 16mil IPH but will only get as far lvl7 on the upgrade. I Started playing at the same time the Santa Marta was released and got no chance to buy it, My first LTB was the Tatra and i raided for a week to buy one( and begging to others to stop attacking me cause i am saving for theLTB LOL)same as the quennsland, and during those times only ammunition stockpiles are your best raids.
So others should just buy both building if you can, then slowly upgrade it till you have a descent IPH, Gree have given us a lot of building output boost already. During the time i started my only output boost is from the faction.