PDA

View Full Version : Nuke Base Raiding

Jaded Fusion
09-09-2014, 03:01 PM
I thoroughly enjoy raiding people, but I have found a couple annoying aspects lately...
1)Collect all Button
2)push notification of the raid.

many times just today I've been spoiled by that darn collect all button. So I suggest to encourage raiding is to add a "Nuke Base" button. Uses 50/100 stamina and takes all money buildings out with one shot. It also would award x amount of bp for the amount of buildings/hits it would have taken.

Loki KAD
09-09-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure it's the collect all button that's the problem mate, it's the notification that someone is raiding your base which is sent out.

We'd need an EMP with the Nuke! Lol

Just have to get lucky I guess....

Loki

AdamInToronto
09-09-2014, 03:45 PM
At least you know exactly when to return.

VileDoom
09-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Raiding has already been encouraged by allowing people to raid accounts with attacks significantly lower than the opponents defense.

Jaded Fusion
09-09-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure it's the collect all button that's the problem mate, it's the notification that someone is raiding your base which is sent out.

We'd need an EMP with the Nuke! Lol

Just have to get lucky I guess....

Loki

Yes the notifications are the worse. EMP & a nuke sounds good.

At least you know exactly when to return.

True, but doubtful I could find someone on time. Unless they hit me back.

Apollo BSG
09-09-2014, 08:13 PM
An electromagnet pulse precedes the blast of an atomic device. Ie. before the utter carnage the power goes out. Raid baby raid! Love the idea!

andypandy2
09-09-2014, 08:25 PM
From the other side... It would be nice to have a"poison pill" building that causes the raider to explode.

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:24 PM
thats the fun part...just need to see who is more active .